JACOB BLACK IS HOT {Private- me 'n' Lola}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15 Bookmark Thread
Nouveau

3:45pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

Sage laughed up at him.  "I'm glad to hear it."
The booth ground to a halt just then, and she jumped out while it scooted along the platform.  A chill night breeze was beginning to pick up.  She wrapped her arms around herself and waited for Marx to make some spectacular exit. 

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
YoursTruly

3:47pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

Climbing over the wires until he was at the one nearest the bike, about midway up the wheel, he leapt forward, land ing next to the bike in a handstand, then righting himself and hopping on, waiting for her.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

3:57pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

"How...how did you do that?" asked Sage, rushing forward.  He didn't appear hurt, but from jumping that high....
Sage stopped short.  He was fine.
Eyeing him suspiciously, she hopped onto the bike and got ready to go.  Part of her didn't want to leave yet, but she knew her parents would be furious, as it was. 

YoursTruly

4:14pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

Marx just shrugged. ''Its all in the knees,'' he said, before speeding out, asking her for directions to her house. Being a playful person, he didn't realise his jump might raise a little... suspicion.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

4:57pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Skip to their arrival at her house?  :3

YoursTruly

5:01pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

[[Sure ^_^]]

Following her instructions, he went quickly, but it was alredy dark by the time they got there. Slowing the bike to a stop outside her house, he decided o wait till she was safely inside before he drove off.

~

Inside, Sage's mum was furious. Looking out the window, she saw a bare footed, bare chested boy on a bike with her daughter. Even the clothes he was wearing, the trakies, were old and grey! Her daughter was about to get the lecture of her life.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

5:16pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

Sage hopped off the bike, suddenly sad to be home.
"Thanks, Marx," she said quietly.  "I had a great time.  Um...  will we be seeing more of each other?  Or did you just come over to win a bike?"  She wasn't sure she wanted to know the answer, or why she had even asked the question in the first place....but she didn't want him to go. 

YoursTruly

5:18pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

''Dunno. When I came over, I actually was coming over to mess with the guards heads. The bike was just a bonus.'' He chuckled. ''I like to take things one day at a time. And that was fun. See you later, alligator.'' It was an old joke, he knew it, but one he used to do with his brother before the fire. He was used to it.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

5:21pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

"Bye," Sage said, and then headed into the house.
It was quite large, though not compared to some of the other houses on the street, and tastefully furnished.  It was home, but yet Sage felt suddenly displaced in it.  Where would Marx stay, if he really was homeless?  The abandoned fairground?  It seemed like an eerie place to spend the night, especially alone.
She sighed and dropped her bag on the stairs going up.  She need a shower, and to do homework, but first she would have to deal with her parents. 

YoursTruly

5:25pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

Her mother came out of the living room, staring at her with a fierce ex
pression on her face at her trying to sneak upstairs. ''And what do you think you're doing?'' She asked. ''What are you doing out so late? First last night, and now tonight? WHAT IS GOING ON?'' She raged. She didn't like her daghter staying out late.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

5:33pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

Sage shrugged.  "I'm just going out with my friends, mom.  It's what teenagers do."  She glanced at the clock on the wall.  "It's not even past my curfew yet!  What's wrong with me having a little fun?"

YoursTruly

5:39pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

''That boy I saw on the bike with you outside didn't look like one of your friends.'' She pursed her lips. ''He was near-naked, for god sakes. What was he, a bum? And how did h get tht bike? Did he steal it?''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

5:41pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

Sage shook her head.  "No, he's a friend, mom.  His name is Marx, and he...won the bike in a contest."  She smiled.  "He was just taking me for a ride."

Ooc// Gotta go.  Bye~ D: 

YoursTruly

5:43pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

[[Byes!~]]

''If he's such a friend,'' she said, ''Then why was he barefooted and wearing no top? I swear, Sage, if you so much as speak to him again, I will ban you from going out after school with everyone. Understood?''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
YoursTruly

7:10am Aug 4 2011

Normal User

[[BUMP]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
YoursTruly

10:13am Aug 5 2011

Normal User

[[Bump.]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
YoursTruly

10:17pm Aug 5 2011

Normal User

[[Bump.]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
YoursTruly

1:25pm Aug 6 2011

Normal User

[[Bump?]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
YoursTruly

9:59pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

[[Bump...]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

10:01pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

*lurks*
100TH POST xDDDD
*Leaves*

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15