JACOB BLACK IS HOT {Private- me 'n' Lola}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 Bookmark Thread
Nouveau

12:14am Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Sage, despite the situation, noticed, most distinctly, how Marx looked.  Feeling a slight blush heat her cheeks, she looked away from his startlingly golden eyes.
"A...rooftop.  Um, do I want to know how I got up here?  I guess I passed out for a bit, or something..."  She paused, her hand brushing over the scratch.  "I don't think they hurt me, besides a scratch, and hitting me on the head.  Hard."  She winced.  "I blacked out for a while there, so if I suppose you would be the one to know if they did anything worse."  Sage shuddered, looking out over the city for a moment.  Under different circumstances, it would have been pretty.  After heaving a sigh, she turned back to Marx.  "I'm Sage, by the way.  Thanks for...erm....saving me?  And I'd appreciate it if you could get me down from here."
A smile flickered across her lips, and then vanished.  I want to go home. 

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
YoursTruly

8:26am Aug 2 2011 (last edited on 10:06am Aug 2 2011)

Normal User

''Very well. Where is your home? I'll walk you there. And I'd much prefer if you didn't speak of this, incident, with your parents. They are very likely to see it wrong.'' Marx looked at her. She looke scared, alone, and a chill in the night was setting in and he didn't think her clothes were suited to it. He handed her the cloak. Shed appreciate it more in the long run, he decided. He glanced at his arms. Four bullets in one, two in the other, a bullet in his shoulder, and god knew where else. He started walking to the fire escape stairs on the opposite side. He hoped she wasn't too grossed out from the blood on his cloak. Knowing she probably was.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
YoursTruly

1:58pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

[[bump]]

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

3:48pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Sage took the cloak gingerly, ignoring some suspicious-looking red marks on it.  She bit her lip and pulled it on, hoping that he wouldn't freeze himself.
Heaving herself up and trying not to sway too much on her feet, she followed him to the stairs.
"Thanks for...whatever you did back there," she began hesitantly, not really sure how to phrase her gratitude.  "I'm not sure what would have happened if you hadn't come along." 

YoursTruly

3:52pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

''Its... probably best not to talk about it. Or think about it.'' He said. It was nothing. Except that his arms were bleeding profusely. And he was cold. But he was good at hiding things, so she wouldn't notice. ''Where do you live?'' He asked. He wasn't going to leave her to go home on her own. Not with the filth that hung around here. He got the feeling she'd have to cross the bridge to the good side of town to go home.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

4:17pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

"Um...it'll be down that alley to Main Street, across the bridge, and then turn left on Riverside Lane."  She frowned, realizing that where she lived might bias him against her.  True, her parents were pretty well-to-do, but Sage tried her best not to come off as a rich brat.  Though, maybe her designer jeans and expensive emerald necklace didn't help. 

YoursTruly

4:25pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Knew it, he thought. He was just a homless dumb kid, at least to her. So she was set up against him even before she knew he was a werewolf. But what did he mean before? She wasn't going to know, was she? He shook his head.
''Ok.  I'll walk you, just... just in case.'' When they reached the bottom, he realized how strange they would look. He was a street rat, and she was a noblewoman. What mixup. ''I'll have to leave you at the bridge, though.'' The rich were allowed to the poor side for the nightclubs and discos, but being poor and going to the rich side was strictly prohibited. Hence the bridge.

[[Time skip to the bridge?]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

4:42pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Sure.
Sage slowed and eventually stopped as she reached the center of the bridge.  She turned to Marx, feeling another surge of gratitude towards the boy who had possibly saved his life.
"Thanks again, Marx," she said softly, knowing that the words could never convey how thankful she was to him.  "I guess this is goodbye..."  She paused for a moment.  Why didn't she want this to be goodbye?  He was some kid, probably homeless, and he had helped her out, that's all.  But she didn't want to leave those golden eyes and the strong air that surrounded him.
A crazy idea hit her.
"Hey, you know, if you don't have anything going on, you could crash at my place."  She knew it would drive her parents crazy--but they wouldn't say no.  "My parent's wouldn't mind." 

YoursTruly

4:48pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

''I would, but...'' How could he put this gently? ''I can't cross the bridge or guards with big guns will shoot at me.'' Very gentle. Marx waved goodbye, and headed off, back to his alley. Well, he thought, that went well. Why was it that every time he helped someone, they tried to invite him to their place? He didn't like people feeling sorry for him. He was happy outdoors, he didn't want a home. They made him feel trapped.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

5:00pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Sage shrugged and watched helplessly as he walked away.
"Bye," she said to an empty bridge, feeling stupidly upset at his brisk let-down.
Then, her arms wrapped around herself, she turned around and went home.  She ignored her parents concerned looks, and went straight to bed.  She would deal with things in the morning.
Ooc// Skip to next day?  I'm not really sure what should happen.  D: 

YoursTruly

5:13pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

[[Sure. She could be, like, at school or something. And Marx 'just happens' to be passing through that area. He said he didn't want to spend time with her and that guards would shoot at him- he didn't say they wouldn't miss. *devillish grin*]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

6:01pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Lol, sounds good.  <3  Maybe it should be the end of the day, though, since I completely fail at posting during school scenes.  /shot.

YoursTruly

6:03pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

[[Sure thing. ^-^ That would atually be preferably. lol.]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

6:08pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Ooc// M'kay~
Bic//
Sage wandered out of the classroom with a tired state of mind.  History did that to her more often than not, and the bright sunshine of the city afternoon cleared her mind with a welcome relief.
She heaved a sigh and navigated the crowd to the sidewalk that ran past Riverside High.  Italian sports cars and expensive-looking BMWs sped past her on the street, and though she had a car at home, Sage preferred to walk.  The ten minutes down the street to her house weren't strenuous, and the exercise cleared her mind.
With a deep breath of the fresh afternoon breeze, she got walking. 

YoursTruly

6:13pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Marx walked along. He often went to this side of the town, just to amuse himself at the looks people made, wodering how the hell someone as scruffy as him could get past the guards. He'd taken nine bullets out last night, and his skin was already perfectly healed, save a few scars. The fact he was topless made a lot of the girls laugh and grin to themselves.

~

Lucia walked down the street, spotting someone she knew. ''Hey! Sage!'' she shouted. ''Have you seen that homeless dude yet? Man, I never thought homeless ment more musclepower than the ice hockey team and the football team put together!'' She grinned.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

6:21pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Sage stopped and smiled at Lucia.  "What?  A homeless guy?"  She tried to ignore her last comment, but curiousity tugged at her.  "Where?"

Ooc// Omg two liner.  D:  Sorreh~ 

YoursTruly

6:30pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

[[Tis ok. ^-^. Sometimes can't be helped.]]

''You mean you haven't? He was over by the back of the school placing a bet with the lads that he could lift there motorcycles. I asked them to wait till I got back, so c'mon!'' She grabbed Sages arm and started tugging her.

~

Marx stood there, bored. He heard one of the lads brag he could lift a scooter above his head, so came over to bet them he could lift a motorbike above his head. Even though he knew he could lift a truck with one hand, he acted doubtful. Just for the effect. If they won, he said he'd leave. If they lost, they said he could keep the bike. They obviously didn't expect him to win, because they put the biggest- also fastest and most expensive-bike in front of him. The man had sworn on his honour with all these girls around, so Marx knew he wouldn't back out. He didn't really care either way. It gave him something to do.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

6:45pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Sage laughed and followed Lucia, curious now.  What idiot would bet on lifting motorcycles?  Obviously, he was a pretty desperate homeless person.
Shaking her head as she slowed and approached the school, Sage looked around.  "Well, where is he?" 

YoursTruly

7:00pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

[[Sorry for poofing, dinner.]] 

''Come on, she's not coming back. I wanna see this.'' Marx shook his head, caught the rear wheel in his hand, nd lifted it above his head. Giving the girls that were gawping a nice view. He saw the lads looks, and decided to have some fun. He threw the bike up in the air, did a handstand, and caught it between his two feet.
[[The lads are NPCs, by the way. ^-^]]

~

Lucia and Sage walked round the back of the school just in time to see the entire spectacle.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

7:12pm Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Lololololol.  <3  I like the handstand part~
Bic//
Sage gasped, eyes widening.  The whole performance would be a spectacle as it was, but Sage recognized those golden eyes.
"Marx?" she asked, walking forward.  Curiosity overpowered her anger for the moment, and she stopped a few feet away from him.  "What are you doing here?" 

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15