JACOB BLACK IS HOT {Private- me 'n' Lola}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15 Bookmark Thread
YoursTruly

6:59am Aug 3 2011

Normal User

''Awesome.'' He said, one arm at either side of her, turning the gears on the handles. He sped out of the little inlet, speeding down the road to the deserted fairground at a speed way over the limit.
When he got there, he jumped off the bike and left her sat on it, heading for the old ghost train. ''C'mon! It's been fixed up, don't worry!'' He said, still grinning like an idiot. He was pretty happy she wasn't the type to worry about what her parents thought.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
YoursTruly

1:16pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

[[Bumpidy-bump.]]

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

1:19pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Thankies~ <3
Bic//
Sage smiled and hopped off the bike.  "Ghost train it is, then," she said cheerily, walking towards it.
She hadn't realized how much she had missed the fairground until she was back again.  She and her friends had used to go there on Friday nights and hang out, until her parents had found out and forbidden it.  It was like walking back to an old friend. 

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
YoursTruly

1:25pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

[[No problem. ^-^]]

Marx grabbed her hand, and, after pressing a couple of buttons, pulled her into a seat next to him and the car started moving. They slowly crept past the doors, shutting behind them automatically.

[[Wanna make the uber scary ride? lol.]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

1:30pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Sure.  xD  I have to poof for breakfast now, but I'll be back on later.  <3
Bic//
Sage felt a strange tingle run up her arm as Marx took her hand, but she ignored the sensation.  Snuggling deep into the seat, she slid her gaze over to him and grinned.
"Oooh, this is gonna be scary," she said mockingly.  And then promptly jumped as a zombie popped out of the darkness on either sides of the train. 

YoursTruly

1:32pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

[[Sure. ^-^. I'm crap at scary trains, so I'll just. Fail post. lol.]]

Marx laughed as she jumped into him. It echoed eerily around the dark tunnel.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

1:52pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Hooray for failness.  <3
Bic//
Sage found herself squeezing her eyes shut as creepy sounds echoed down the tunnels.  It was easy to believe that it was all real, in the middle of this forgotten fairground, with the sun setting outside.  Unintentionally, she shivered.
 "So, how did you get these up and running again?" she asked, to deflect the eeriness.  She opened her eyes just in time to see a ghoul skitter across the track in front of them.  Wincing, she turned to Marx.

YoursTruly

2:01pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

''Hehehe. Whats the matter, don't you like it?'' He was grinning. ''Everything was set up, they just needed to replace a few things, tighten up a few bolts.'' He laughed inwardly. It had taken much longer, and much more effort than what it sounded like it did.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

3:04pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

"Hm."  Sage shrugged.  "Well, it's cool that you did that.  I don't think they were up the last time I was here."
She resolved to keep her eyes open for the rest of the time, no matter what crazy things jumped out of the darkness.
Laughing as a goofy Count Dracula bid them farewell and they pulled into the offloading area, she climbed out and looked back to Marx.  "So anything else you decided to fix up?" 

YoursTruly

3:07pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

''We-eell...'' He had a melodramatic look on his face, before replying. ''What about the ferris wheel?'' He looked up to the wheel, flakes of paint chipping off it, but the metal still in perfect condition. Smiling, he caught her arm and led her in that general direction.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

3:09pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

"Is it safe?" Sage asked, biting her lip as she looked up at it.  The paint could use a little bit of a pick-me-up, but the metal looked stable enough.  She shrugged, taking back her question.  "Why not?" 

YoursTruly

3:11pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

''Sweet! C'mon!'' He led her to a seat, sitting her in it before he went and played around with the controls. It went sooner than he expected, bu he ran to her and sat in the seat next to her just before it went off the platform, a toothy grin on his face. ''Whaddaya think?''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

3:14pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

Sage smiled, trying to quell the nausea that quickly made her head spin.
"Great," she managed, looking out of the wire-sided booth.  The city was absolutely beautiful in the fast-dimming light, with lights beginning to twinkle on, and the skeletons of old rides gleaming in the last rays of the sun.  "It's beautiful, really."
She scooted closer to the edge and looked down, feeling the sick feeling rise again, and then subside as she realized how fun it was.  Her smile grew a bit wider, and she turned back to Marx.
"Thanks again for taking me here.  It's..."  She fumbled for a word.  "Stunning." 

YoursTruly

3:17pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

''No problem.'' He said. He thought he had seen an uneasy look on her face a second ago, but that had disappeared quickly. He stood up and climbe on top of the wire booth, looking for a better view, and sat down, his legs dangling down in front of where he was sat a moment ago.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

3:18pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

"Marx!" Sage half-yelled, half-gasped.  She felt blush heat her cheeks immediately.  "Um...what are you doing up there?" 

YoursTruly

3:20pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

''Watching the stars.'' He said, a content smile on his face. The ferris wheel reached its peak and began he downwards descent.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

3:23pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

Sage frowned up at him, but realized he was right.  The sun was sinking down the horizon, lighting up the sky with pinpricks of light.  She sighed lightly and leaned back in the seat, which was swaying gently as it headed down.  The city below them was now full of lights and sounds, but with the ocean so close, the light pollution didn't block out the stars.  It was spectacular.

YoursTruly

3:26pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

''Its beautiful, isn't it?'' Marx said quietly. He was still smiling, his mouth turned up slightly at the sides. ''Its like someones rubbed out all the damage we've ever done to the sky, letting us see... this.'' He remembered the beach, and hoped his rocks had held.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

3:38pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

Sage nodded.  "It's so...peaceful."  She sighed and closed her eyes for a moment, everything around her fading to black, but the noise seemed to jump out.  "If only you could do the same with the traffic," she grumbled, eyeing a build-up a half mile away, whose sounds of honking horns and screeching tires reached all the way to them.  "If only the whole city could just...shut off for a night.  That would be nice."

YoursTruly

3:39pm Aug 3 2011

Normal User

Marx grinned. ''Um. I swear I have not done that before.'' He laughed, trying to make it sound like a joke. Thhey were almost at the bottom now.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15