JACOB BLACK IS HOT {Private- me 'n' Lola}

Go to page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Bookmark Thread
YoursTruly

11:16am Aug 26 2011

Normal User

Diving into the water after her, Marx swam to the bottom, before rushing headfist at the surface. He was going about as fast as a dolphin, and when he broke the surface, he went a few feet over it before sinking back down and laughing like a moron. ''That... was incredibly fun.'' He said, a little laughter still evident in his voice.
The boys watching were still glaring at them, but they had been whispering amongst themselves for a while. ''Hey, BikeBoy! Tell me something.'' One had walked to the rocks and was sat on it, feet dangling in the water. ''How do you do the things you do?'' Marx simply grinned in reply. He planned to tell this other guy that he was a werewolf, too. He douvted he could have hidden his secret this long if anyone had asked him before Sage. He was too trusting, too honest.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

8:28pm Aug 26 2011

Normal User

"Marx," Sage said in a low tone, the worry evident in her voice.  "Just don't say anything.  It's their fault they asked to get their butts kicked."
She swam farther out, daring him to follow her, before ducking underneath the surface and swimming away from the potentially threatening situation, hoping he would follow.

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
YoursTruly

9:41pm Aug 26 2011

Normal User

Marx followed Sage, wondering why she didn't want him to tell them. Diving under the water, he came up at her like a shark, from below. Grabbing her ankle, he pulled her deeper into the water, before releasing her again. He didn't swim to the surface, though, liking to stay in the deep, silent, calming depths, to think.
After a few moments, he decided he should probably go back up, and broke the surface with a slight splash, smiling.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

10:01pm Aug 26 2011

Normal User

Laughing as she splashed him back, Sage took a deep breath and plunged under the surface.  Salt water stung her eyes as she opened them, but she forced her eyelids apart and watched the underwater world slide around her as she made her way to the opposite side of the cove.  Shivers raced up her arms from the chill of the water, but she ignored them as she neared the cove, and small cave that was only accessibly via the water.
"Come on!" she called to Marx over her shoulder.  "You should come check this out."

YoursTruly

12:37am Aug 27 2011

Normal User

Diving deep under the water again, Marx reached her in seconds, surfacing next to her before looking her in the eye. ''Sage,'' he said, his voice curious. ''Why didn't you want me to say anything to those other lads back there?'' He went on to ask, pondering the reasons why she should worry.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

1:49am Aug 27 2011

Normal User

Sage bit her lip.  Was he serious?  She couldn't tell if he was joking or if he was honest--either would be like Marx.
"Why do you think?" she finally asked, unsure how to reply. 

YoursTruly

9:59am Aug 27 2011

Normal User

''I don't know. That's why I asked. What's wrong with me telling them I'm a werewolf?'' He asked, his words full of curiosity, like a child discovering something new for the first time. Clambering out of the water and onto a small rocky alcove, he sat with his back against the wall of the cave, looking at her.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

7:52pm Aug 31 2011

Normal User

Sage followed him in, feeling genuinely surprised.  "Because, you can't just go around announcing you're different...if you told them, they either wouldn't believe you, or they'd tell the police.  You'd be sent to some top-secret government lab for testing, youd never live a normal life...and then there's always someone with a shotgun who wants to do away with people who aren't normal."  She sighed.  "Please be careful, Marx."

Ooc// Omg SO sorry about this.  D:  I'm super behind on my replies.  e-e

YoursTruly

2:50pm Sep 1 2011

Normal User

[[D'aww, it's ok. 83 I know what schools like. xD Luckily for res, I don't have much of a life, so I don't do much else...o_o]]

Marx's face began to look lost and highly confused, as he tried to see things the same way she did. Giving up, he sighed, leaning his head against the wall before looking back at her. ''Sage, I still don't get it... You didn't do either of those things. Besides, you really think I haven't been shot at before?'' He said, his eyes now taking on a slightly tired appearance. ''I'm different anyway, Sage. Nothing will change the fact that people are naturally inclined to be afraid of me.''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

7:24pm Sep 1 2011

Normal User

Sage shook her head.  "But...we can battle our instincts.  When facts manifest themselves into reasons to be afraid...that's when things get ugly.  I just don't want you to get hurt," she sighed.

YoursTruly

11:27am Sep 2 2011

Normal User

Marx thought for a moment, trying to decide what he could say to convince her it wouldn't matter if he told them. ''Ok, what you said there was... poemey. Is that a word? Or is t poetly? Somethng like that. Anyway. I've been hurt before, Sage, and hurt bad. I'll be fine.'' He wasn't lying about beng hurt before. People seemed to have it out for him, whether he told them he was a werewolf or not.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

7:20pm Sep 2 2011

Normal User

Sage turned to him, feeling distress rear its ugly head.  "I don't want you to be hurt again," she pleaded, trying to make him see her reason.  "It's too big of a risk.  Please promise me...you'll be careful."

YoursTruly

8:59pm Sep 2 2011

Normal User

''I... Sage...'' Marx looked into her eyes for a moment, locking on, before looking down again. ''Sage, I don't make promises I don't know I can keep.'' He said, his golden eyes reflected in the dark waters as he watched it.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

8:30pm Sep 7 2011

Normal User

Sage sighed, looking into the glassy water.
"Promise you'll try," she whispered.

YoursTruly

3:09am Sep 8 2011

Normal User

''That much, I can do. I promise, Sage.'' Marx' voice was clearly happy at having more or less done what he thought of as resolving the situation, and he put his mind to what he'd do next. ''So, whaddaya wanna do now?'' He asked her happily.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

10:21pm Sep 8 2011

Normal User

"Hm...I dunno," she sighed, feeling like the dark mood wouldn't shake off as easily for her.  "What do you want to do?  The caves go back for a while, if you want to explore, or we could go swimming, or just leave..."

YoursTruly

11:44am Sep 9 2011

Normal User

Marx shrugged his shoulders. ''How far back have you gone before?'' He asked curiously, a little sad that she was in such a grim mood, but nothing could ever bring Marx down very much.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

7:07pm Sep 9 2011

Normal User

"A ways, though it's been a while," she admitted, glancing back behind her.  "Maybe half a mile?  But they go on for a lot longer.  I think I remember a couple old routes..." she murmured, kneeling in the wet sand under her feet at she evaluated the situation.  "You want to go?"

YoursTruly

8:23pm Sep 9 2011

Normal User

''Why not? We'll make it the whole way to the end.'' He said, smiling. Standing up on the sandy cave floor, he reached a hand out to help her out of the water, still with an utterly goofy grin plastered onto his face. He was almost alwas smiling, around Sage. She just... made him feel happy.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Nouveau

4:53pm Sep 11 2011

Normal User

Sage shrugged, deciding not to argue.  "You go first, or me?" she asked as she grasped his outstretched hand.
A thrill of warm shivers raced up her arm and she dropped it like a dead fish as soon as she was on her feet.  Why Marx made her feel this way, she couldn't fathom, but right now was not the time to wonder why.

Go to page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15