*~ I'll go crazy without you {Tsunade x Momo} So, tell me you love me ~*

Go to page: 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 29 Bookmark Thread
LadyTsunade

3:40pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

James smiled, all too happy that Jae hadn't cheated on him. He couldn't believe that he had let Alex get to him, he should have know that that was all just a ploy to get James into bed with him. James lifted Jae's chin so that he could look him in the eyes. "I'm glad it was a lie." He told him, wiping a runaway tear.

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
MomokoCove

6:06pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

"I'm glad too..."Jae told him before pulling him in for a hug.He could hardly believe someone went as low as to lie to them.Jae was just really glad it wasn't true.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

6:27pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

James held him close, "I shouldn't have believed him. I'm sorry." James told him, blinking away tears. He hated Alex so much, he couldn't describe the feelings he had for that guy. 

MomokoCove

7:01pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

Jae looked at him."It's okay.I shouldn't have believed it either."Jae whispered to him.He stared at him for a moment before kissing him gently to see if that was okay with him.He didn't want to upset James but he wanted to make him feel better.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

7:27pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

James wrapped his arms around Jae, kissing him back eagerly. Jae was wonderful, he had never felt this way for anyone else. He He didn't understand how he could be so addicted to him so easily. I had only been two days and they've barely been apart from each other during that time.

MomokoCove

7:48pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

"Hey now...slow down James.We've got all the time we need..."Jae whispered in his ear before kissing him again even though he didn't mind how eager he was being.He actually slightly enjoyed it.I wonder...does James fall in love often?No.That can't be. He shook his his thoughts and held James close before pulling him ontop of him as he kissed James.

LadyTsunade

8:20pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

"Now who's going fast?" James asked quietly, looking down at him. He shifted his weight so that he wouldn't crush him before he continued kissing him. He didn't take it too fast this time, wanting Jae to take control of the situation. He didn't want it to go too fast it wouldn't go so fast.

MomokoCove

8:31pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

Jae smiled into the kiss before pulling away for a brief moment."You never did eat with me...Shall we go out to eat in awhile?"He asked him smirking before pulling him for another kiss.They could take their time as it wasn't really too late into the day yet.

LadyTsunade

8:44pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

James was surprised to find that he was right, it was normal for him but he had to be hungry. Maybe starving even. "We could go now if you want." James told him. He'd insist if he didn't want to, even though he did want to continue.

MomokoCove

9:13pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

"No it's fine.We'll wait."Jae told James not wanting to make James get up already before kissing him again.Besides it seemed there was too many interuptions when they were kissing.He couldn't stand it.

LadyTsunade

9:20pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

James sighed, "You haven't eaten all day..." He told Jae. He lifted himself up a little, "And as much as I want to continue... you need to eat. Before you p*censored* out or something. That won't be fun." James insisted, looking at him.

MomokoCove

9:45pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

Jae smiled and pulled James back closet to him."I don't feel like getting up."Jae whispered playfully.He was in a much better mood than before obviously and wanted to have fun with James for awhile.

LadyTsunade

9:54pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

James smiled too, and laid back down. "What do you feel like doing?" he asked, pushing the thought of food away for the moment, and turning his full attention to Jae. 

MomokoCove

10:21pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

"Hmmm...I don't know."Jae told him after he thought about it.That was true he wasn't sure and just wanted to relax really.Other than that he couldn't quite think of anything.

LadyTsunade

10:31pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

"Ok..." James said, he got off of Jae and said up, pulling off his jacket and laid it on the arm rest of the couch and laid down beside him instead of on top of his. Listening to the quiet. This is what he did at home, and thats when he got the idea. "You want to come to my house?" He asked after a while. 

MomokoCove

3:00am Jul 28 2010

Normal User

"I suppose we should go somewhere other than my place.So, why not?"He decided before standing and stretching.Jae was ready to go so he could leave right away."I'm ready.You?"He asked to see if James was ready as well.

LadyTsunade

3:12am Jul 28 2010

Normal User

"Yup." James said, also standing up. He stretched and then grabbed his jacket, making sure he had his phone and keys. Which he did. I don't live too far away from here actually." James informed him, he decided if their relationship was going to go anywhere, then Jae should know about his financial circumstances. 

MomokoCove

3:58am Jul 28 2010

Normal User

"Alright then.Let's get going then."Jae told him before heading outside.He was a bit surprised it wasn't very far.At the same time he was glad.All the long rides were tiring.

LadyTsunade

4:04am Jul 28 2010

Normal User

James closed the door behind him and pulled out his keys, following Jae out into the yard. He climbed onto his bike, sorta down that Jae wouldn't be riding with him anymore. But that was ok, he would be able to know what it was like to ride his own bike. "Follow me?" He asked, pulling his jacket on and starting the bike.

MomokoCove

4:29am Jul 28 2010

Normal User

Jae just smiled and walked over before getting on the bike James."I prefer riding with you."He told him quietly.It was true that he did and he was sure James didn't mind.So, it shouldn't have beena problem.

Go to page: 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 29