*~ I'll go crazy without you {Tsunade x Momo} So, tell me you love me ~*

Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 29 Bookmark Thread
MomokoCove

2:13am Jul 26 2010

Normal User

Jae frowned at James and sighed."I'm not going to get used to either of them if won't let me James."He told him.It was true, and he understood thats James was worried but he really did need get used to them.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

5:34pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

James sighed, Jae was right. Plus he already bought the damned thing! He can't just take it back... He thought. "Fine." James said through his teeth. "But you're not going to a rally until you learn how to ride that thing." James told him. 

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
MomokoCove

5:46pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

"Yeah, I get it James."Jae said with a sigh at how serious he was being."Speaking of...when ARE you going to show me how?"He asking smirking a bit.They had plenty of time to get started so it wouldn't have been a problem.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

6:00pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

"I guess now." James said reluctantly, they were already close to the Bridge and that was were to taught himself to ride. So why not? "We can practice at the bridge, thats where me and Eric learned how to ride." James told him.

MomokoCove

6:22pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

After awhile Jae was relaxed and they were taking a break.He leaned against the pillar and sighed.He felt a bit cold and would have to remember to bring his own coat or jacket next time.Either that or he'd have to buy.He wasn't sure if he had the right kind.He had no idea so decided to try and relax.

LadyTsunade

6:43pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

James came to stand beside Jae, leaning against the wall to. "You ok?" He asked, he remembered how tired his was after practicing with his first bike, and that was a small one. Their bikes were standing a little ways away, cooling off from their practice runs.

MomokoCove

7:26pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

Jae looked at him and nodded."Yeah, I'm fine."Jae told him unsure what to say next.There wasn't really much to say and the soreness from practicing wasn't much compared to the night before which he remembered and automatically got flustered.

LadyTsunade

7:45pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

James raised his eye brows at Jae, his sudden blush making him curious. He moved closer. "What're you think about?" He asked, draping his arm across Jae's shoulders casually. "Ya know... theres this saying that when you blush you're thinking about something you shouldn't be thinking about.." He said quietly.

MomokoCove

7:53pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

"It's nothing James."Jae mumbled quickly, knowing he lying to James.But, it was sorta embar*censored*ing to admit he was thinking about that and that it came to his mind from just think about how sore he was.He just hoped James couldn't tell he was lying about it.

LadyTsunade

8:06pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

James bit his lip so that he didn't smile. "Really?" he asked, turning and standing in front of him. "Why don't I believe you?" he asked. It had to be something about him right? Why else would he not want to tell him? 

MomokoCove

8:15pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

Jae frowned and sighed."Fine...I was sorta think...last night..."He mumbled, feeling embar*censored*ed.Of course James got it out of him, afterall he had a hard time not telling him about the motorcycle and that wasn't even that big of a deal.

LadyTsunade

8:30pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

James frowned, unable to hear what he said. "What?" He asked. He put his hands on either sides of Jae's and got closer. "Something wrong?" He asked worriedly, he had been through a lot lately.

MomokoCove

8:48pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

"I said I was thinking about last night."Jae told him feeling even more flustered now.He couldn't help it really, and the fact that James got closer didn't help how flustered he was.It didn't help one bit.

LadyTsunade

9:28pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

James' features softened, "Oh." He responded. He had been thinking about that too, but hadn't said anything. "Me too..." he said slowly. He realized how close he was to Jae and got closer. He kissed him slowly, seeing if that was what Jae wanted.

MomokoCove

9:40pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

Jae hadn't really been expecting the kiss but gently pulled James closer to him and kissed him back.He wasn't srue if James was upset or understanding when his ex
pression had softened but he pushed all worried thoughts away.He couldn't start being pessimistic now.

LadyTsunade

10:08pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

James intensified the kiss, pressing them against the wall behind them but not enough to hurt or make Jae uncomfortable. James dropped his hands down to Jae's sides, and tilted his head to the side.

MomokoCove

10:24pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

Jae kissed him back, while quite enjoying himself but felt his phone go off and pulled awayy."Hold on..."He told James before sending some texts and putting away the phone."Sorry about that."He whispered to James before kissing him again.

LadyTsunade

10:35pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

James  groaned a little, hating the interruption and wondering what could have been so important for him to text about right at this moment. He didn't pay attention to his phone when it went off, he turned it off. He pushed that thought out of his mind and let his fingers play with the bottom of Jae's shirt.

MomokoCove

10:44pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

Jae frowned and kissed him on the neck."What's wrong...?"He asked when of course to his surprise the pizzas were already being delivered."Well...that was fast..."He noted when just a few minutes later people were starting to show up.He quickly turned off his phone just to make sure he wouldn't be texted anymore from people on their way over.

LadyTsunade

11:10pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

"The fuc*?" James said, looking at the pizza cars pulling up. He frowned and pulled away from Jae, listening to the sound of... motorcycles? He looked at Jae, confusion on his face and suspicion in his eyes. "What did you -" His phone rang, he pulled it out of his pocket. "Yeah?" He asked, Eric on the line. "What do you mean why did I -?" 

At that moment motorcycles started streaming towards them. "I-i'll call you back..." James told him, there was a very loud. wait before James hung up.  

Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 29