*~ I'll go crazy without you {Tsunade x Momo} So, tell me you love me ~*

Go to page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 29 Bookmark Thread
LadyTsunade

4:41am Jul 28 2010

Normal User

James looked over his shoulder at Jae and smiled, "I was hoping you'd say that." He told murmured to him, "Hold on tight, k?" He told him, turning the bike around. He hoped that nothing would change between them when got to his house. He drove slower down the driveway that he would on the highway, Well, its too late to turn back now, and I don't know if I don't try... he thought. 

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
MomokoCove

5:19am Jul 28 2010

Normal User

Jae smiled and held on."Alright James."He told him before thinking about his old house.I'm so glad I don't live there anymore. He thought to him.If he lived there he'd try anything just to not have visitors.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

5:30am Jul 28 2010

Normal User

James pulled out onto the highway, a few cars were on the road as well, but it was mostly empty so James was allowed to speed. He shifted lanes to get around other cars  and finally slowed so that he could get off. He lived far off the main highway, his house almost completely hidden if you didn't know where you were going or what you were looking for. He pulled up in front of the house and cut the engine, taking the keys out. "Here we are." He announced. 

LadyTsunade

12:39pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

[Bump]

MomokoCove

2:32pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

Jae wasn't really surprised and simply thought his house looked pretty normal.He stepped off the bike and looked at James."Come on.You're being slow."He joked while waiting for him to get off the bike as well.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

5:54pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

James climbed off the bike and followed Jae onto the porch, and unlocked the door for him. He stepped in first so that he could turn on the lights. You stepped into the living room through the door but there were no special decorations. There was an expensive looking set of two couches and a chair. A TV and a coffee table. A fireplace mantel held dusty pictures that James kept that way so he wouldn't have to remember those who left him.

There was a walk through into another room that looked like a dining room next to another that was the kitchen. The lights were off in those rooms so details weren't visible.  "Ah, this it is, basically." His room has upstairs along with all spare rooms his family use to occupy, he locked those and they haven't bee walked through for years. Painful memories he didn't like to think about.

MomokoCove

6:30pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

"Ah.So,  what do you want to do?"Jae asked calmly while trying to not be rude.He wasn't really sure what to say since it was his first time visiting James house and didn't seem very phased by how large it was.

LadyTsunade

6:42pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

James took off his jacket and laid it across the back of the chair and put his keys on the table beside the door. The usual place he put the keys, they made a clank noise as they settled that seemed to make a lot of noise in the quiet. "I think that you... should eat." James suggested. It was past noon and Jae hadn't eaten yet. "I'll make you if i have to. James told him affectionately. 

MomokoCove

6:47pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

"Really now?We could order something I suppose...It's easier than cooking and I could pay."Jae suggested with a smile.He really didn't mind but he didn't really want to eat anything either.

LadyTsunade

6:54pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

James smiled, "We could order out, but I'm a decent cook too." James said, coming over to him. He "It's up to you." He told him. He had learned quite a few recipes from the butler when he was young, always around the kitchen when he was little.

MomokoCove

6:58pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

"Well, ordering out will save us more time."Jae compromised with something that was true.It was much simpler and quicker.He wanted to some fun anyways.He wasn't too good at cooking so he wouldn't have been much a help anyways.

LadyTsunade

7:03pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

James nodded, pulling out his phone. "What do you want? Oh, and I'm paying." He told him cheerfully. He didn't mind what they had, he just hoped that he wouldn't have to choose in the end. 

MomokoCove

7:11pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

"It doesn't really matter.Chinese is always good though."Jae suggested witha shrug before sitting down on a couch.Things seemed to be going so slow.He wished James would just decide since he was impatient about it.

LadyTsunade

7:20pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

James called and ordered their food (I'm lazy to say what X3) then came to sit beside Jae. "Why so quiet?" James asked, not quite sure if he had done something or said something to upset him. At his house he wanted to relax but he seemed anxious here. 

MomokoCove

7:27pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

"Ah...no reason."Jae told him, before looking at him.It was true that he was anxious but he didn't really want to rush things and was being hesitant.He moreover waiting for James to make a move first.

LadyTsunade

7:40pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

James faced him and moved closer, he felt like he was always asking for kisses from Jae and wondered if Jae liked that or not. He kissed him slowly to see if it was ok with him, he didn't want to upset him. 

MomokoCove

7:57pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

Jae smiled and kissed him before pulling him closer.This was one to p*censored* the time for them.It was preferred for Jae anyways so he didn't mind really.He wondered why he was always so anxious for James to kiss him but ignored it.

LadyTsunade

8:06pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

James smiled into the kiss, maybe this is what he wanted. He pulled Jae onto his lap tilting his head up, "All you have to do is ask me to kiss you... and I will." He whispered to him, putting his hands on Jae's hips.

MomokoCove

8:29pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

Jae blushed and looked at him unsure what to say.How was the situation turned so easily?Ignoring his his thought he kisses James hesitantly as he was at a loss for words.

LadyTsunade

8:42pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

James felt him hesitate and slowed down, "Sorry." He apologized quietly. He looked up at him, not wanting to push him into anything he didn't want to do. Now it was his turn to hesitate. 

Go to page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 29