*~ I'll go crazy without you {Tsunade x Momo} So, tell me you love me ~*

Go to page: 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 29 Bookmark Thread
LadyTsunade

9:52pm Jul 29 2010

Normal User

James frowned, what movie did he put in anyways? "Yes~" He answered, getting up. He pulled Jae to his feet and up the stairs behind him. They past several doors on either side of the hallway until he reached his own. He closed he door behind them.

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
MomokoCove

10:05pm Jul 29 2010

Normal User

When Jae awoke the memory of the night was hazy.How did it end up like this?He asked himself as he turned over to see James.That was when he noticed the patch and let his finger brush over it."What's this...?"He asked himself quietly before proceeding to ignore his curiousity.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

10:29pm Jul 29 2010

Normal User

James woke when he felt Jae touch the patch on his hip bone, flinching when it tickled slightly. "What're you doing?" He asked quietly without opening his eyes. He remembered that he had to go and get that removed today and sighed, not wanting to get up at all.

MomokoCove

10:33pm Jul 29 2010

Normal User

"Sorry James.I was just curious."He mumbled hoping it wasn't a bruise or anything of the sorts.Jae *censored*umed it wasn't but was cautious of it anyways.He didn't want James to hurt if that was the case.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

10:47pm Jul 29 2010

Normal User

""Its ok." James answered, sitting up on his elbows. "It's just my tattoo, but it doesn't hurt anymore so..." He said, looking at Jae now, his odd silver hair falling into his eyes. 

MomokoCove

11:37pm Jul 29 2010

Normal User

"Well...?"Jae questioned waiting for him finish his sentence as he sat up.Was something wrong?Jae hoped not.He especially hoped he didn't do anything to upset James.

LadyTsunade

12:03am Jul 30 2010

Normal User

"Well... what?" James asked, "I was just saying that you don't have to worry about it bothering me." He said awkwardly. "Why?" he asked, wondering if the tattoo bothered him and if he did he wasn't going to enjoy telling him about the others.

MomokoCove

1:20am Jul 30 2010

Normal User

"Ah.Nothing.I was just thinking about how painful that must've been."Jae told James showing his concern and slight disapproval.He didn't mind since it was James' choice but was still uncomfortable about it.Nonetheless there was nothing Jae could really do about it.

LadyTsunade

1:33am Jul 30 2010

Normal User

"Yeah... It was painful." James said, then scooted closer. "You don't like it?" he asked worriedly. He hoped it didn't upset him too much, he would have to be discreet about it once he took the patch off if he was. 

MomokoCove

11:06am Jul 30 2010

Normal User

"Oh, James...It's not that I don't like it.I just got a bit worried."Jae told James as he pulled him close now feeling bad.He couldn't stand it when people thought they did sommething wrong.It was one of his weak points to be honest.Some would say he's too kind but he'd ignore them.

LadyTsunade

8:40pm Jul 30 2010

Normal User

"Ok..." James said, he wanted to tell the about the others now. Just to get them out of the way and see how he would react. "Uhm..." He started, "I have... I have more." He said, closing his eyes and waited for his reaction.

MomokoCove

9:16pm Jul 30 2010

Normal User

Jae was a bit surprised but smiled gently."It's okay...it is your choice afterall."Jae told him before sitting up and fishing around the side of the bed for his pants before he found them and wriggled into them while under the covers.It was confusing but it worked out fine.

LadyTsunade

9:40pm Jul 30 2010

Normal User

That didn't go the way I planned... James thought, turning over to look for his own pants. He wondered what time it was and if he would have to leave soon. He did know he wanted a shower.

MomokoCove

12:28am Jul 31 2010

Normal User

Jae turned around with a smirk and kissed James on the neck."Whatcha thinking about?"He asked him while smiling.He loved to surprise James as long as it didn't scare him.He found it quite fun.

LadyTsunade

12:47am Jul 31 2010

Normal User

James was surprised by Jae's sudden action, but in a good way. "I was thinking that you were going to freak about me having tattoos." James answered, looking at his face. The way he had reacted to the first one, he could tell that he wasn't too crazy about the idea but he wasn't totally against it either.

MomokoCove

1:33am Jul 31 2010

Normal User

Jae smiled and hugged him."You should get ready~ Don't you have an appointment today?"He question while smiling.He loved to tease James occasionally but he was being slightly serious right now.Jae didn't want to make him late or anything.

LadyTsunade

1:41am Jul 31 2010

Normal User

James sighed, he didn't understand why he couldn't take the patch off himself, his artist always made him come back to get it removed for him. "Yeah, i gotta get a shower." James said, kissing Jae on the forehead before getting up.

LadyTsunade

4:22pm Jul 31 2010

Normal User

[bump]

MomokoCove

10:51pm Jul 31 2010

Normal User

"Don't tell me.There's only one shower right?"Jae questioned before he could leave the room.Jae could honestly do with shower himself and figured it'd be easy if they could both be ready around the same time.He thought about the tatoo again for a moment before shaking his thoughts away.

LadyTsunade

11:01pm Jul 31 2010

Normal User

"In here, yes." James answered, keeping his mind firmly off of the other rooms in the house and went to get clothes out for after he got out of the shower, shaking his ever persistent hair out of his eyes. "Maybe I should cut it..." He said to himself holding a shirt up that read "I'm awesome like that".

Go to page: 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 29