*~ I'll go crazy without you {Tsunade x Momo} So, tell me you love me ~*

Go to page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 29 Bookmark Thread
MomokoCove

10:44pm Jul 25 2010

Normal User

"That means you won't get to either~"Jae joked as he pulled his shirt before getting up quietly and sneaking carefully James wouldn't see and then hguged him him from behind."Gotcha."He whispered in his playfully and put his head on James' shoulder.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

10:49pm Jul 25 2010

Normal User

"You got me." James said, leaning into Jae, "Now what?" He asked, his phone going off again. He ignored it, he was checking messages anyway so he would just see who that was later. He rested the side of his head on Jae's and continued to look at his phone. Mostly people checking on Jae and Eric wondering where he had gotten off to.

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
MomokoCove

10:59pm Jul 25 2010

Normal User

"Well, I did say we're going into town.So, let's go."He said before heading for the door.He didn't mind sitting in front of the motorcycle if he ahd to again.It was comfortable that way really.Jae was mostly hoping nobody would bother them though.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

11:08pm Jul 25 2010

Normal User

James closed his phone, not interested in answering text messages or calling anyone one back. He put his phone away and caught up with Jae. "Mind sitting in the front again?" James asked, getting his keys, He would have to swing by the bridge and oick up his jacket at some point. He just hoped that it was still there.

MomokoCove

11:53pm Jul 25 2010

Normal User

Jae nodded."It's fine."He said as he closed the door behind him when they exited and headed in the direction of James' bike."The place I'm headed to is by the bridge."He told him before getting on the bike.

LadyTsunade

12:02am Jul 26 2010

Normal User

"Cool, I think i left my jacket at the bridge anyway." James informed him. He waiting for Jae to get on so that could get going, getting more and more curious as the time p*censored*ed but he didn't ask. Not yet anyway. 

MomokoCove

12:10am Jul 26 2010

Normal User

Once Jae was comfortably on the bike he patiently waited for James.He couldn't wait to surprise him.He was going to do the best he could to keeps James from finding out early but was sure he wouldn't.

LadyTsunade

12:24am Jul 26 2010

Normal User

James climbed on behind Jae, scooting up close to him and putting the keys in, starting the engine. He turned the handle bars and moved the bike back with his feet and drove away from the house. He was disappointed when the scenery slowly changed from green and trees to grey and buildings.

Soon the bridge came into view and James drove around the familiar barrier for cars and wrote directly towards the pillar. He saw his black jacket still lying in the heap that he had left it in. 

MomokoCove

12:30am Jul 26 2010

Normal User

Jae was calm and leaned again James slightly as they headed towards the pillar.That was when the memory of them making out over there flashed through his mind.Oh, what a great make out session that was.Well, for Jae anways.

LadyTsunade

12:34am Jul 26 2010

Normal User

James stopped the bike beside the black lump and James scooped it up and tied it to his waist. "Ok, where to now?" James asked, turned around and leaving the lake bed and getting back onto the road.  

MomokoCove

12:40am Jul 26 2010

Normal User

"That shop is where I'm going."He said pointing a place that had no sign.It was mostly because evrything was indoors and there was a garage that led to the back he could bring a bike around.He was sure James would be surprised.He'd just have to make sure he waited outside.

LadyTsunade

12:46am Jul 26 2010

Normal User

James frowned in confusion, but pulled in anyways and cut the engine. "This place?" James asked surprised, looking around. It looked like some sort of abandoned body shop or something to him and there was no one else in sight. Maybe Jae got the place mixed up with some other place and just hadn't realized it yet?

MomokoCove

12:51am Jul 26 2010

Normal User

"Wait outside."Jae told him before getting off.Without another word he simply headed inside, and looked around for exactly what he wanted.He found a nice looking electric blue bike with black streaks making it look even more fantastic."This is going to be great."He said to him before paying,and taking it outside.Carefully, he rode it to the front and waved."James!Check out what I just bought!"He yelled to him while smiling like it was the best thing he'd ever bought.

LadyTsunade

1:17am Jul 26 2010

Normal User

James felt like his heart jumped into the back of his throat. "Jae!! Keep both your hands on the bike!" He yelled, waving his hand wildly. James didn't know what to do, he just stood there and watched Jae come over to him. "W-what are you doing?" James asked, looking at the bike. He has pretty good taste... NO!! James thought, shaking that thought away. "Why did you get... a motorcycle?" James asked. 

MomokoCove

1:29am Jul 26 2010

Normal User

"Well, I can't keep walking everywhere...and I thought'd it'd be more convienant to be able to meet up with you if I got a motorcycle."Jae said grinning as it was pretty obvious he didn't think this through when he bought it."So, I picked one that I liked.The guy said it's got a pretty good speed range too."He added as he looked at James happily.

LadyTsunade

1:37am Jul 26 2010

Normal User

Wonderful... James thought to himself, "Jae... I wish you would have told me..." James said, getting off his bike. "You're supposed to start out on a smaller, slower bike." He explained. He was also looking at the bike, it was in pretty good condition if he had to say. He sighed, "But you do have pretty good taste." He told him. 

MomokoCove

1:44am Jul 26 2010

Normal User

Jae frowned."Your upset?I wanted to surprise you.That's why I didn't tell you."He told James, hoping he wasn't upset with him or anything.He though James would be glad but wasn't sure now.

LadyTsunade

1:50am Jul 26 2010

Normal User

"No! I'm not upset I just don't want you to get hurt again." James said, looking over the bike again. This was going to be difficult for him to ride. Maybe not... James told himself optimistically. "HAve you ever actually driven a bike before?" James asked him.

MomokoCove

1:58am Jul 26 2010

Normal User

"Actually no I haven't."Jae admitted with a nervous smile.He wasn't sure if James was really fine with this even though he said he was.At least there'd be more rallies to practice at."I could practice at another rally though..."

LadyTsunade

2:09am Jul 26 2010

Normal User

"Another ra -?!" James gasped, "No. No, no, no, no, no." James said. "You've never driven a bike before, let alone one of the biggest, fastest ones on the market." James said, "And the only time you've ever been to a rally you got run over." he frowned. "I-i can't just let you go to another one." James explained. 

Go to page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 29