*~ I'll go crazy without you {Tsunade x Momo} So, tell me you love me ~*

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 29 Bookmark Thread
LadyTsunade

6:01pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"Yeah, there is." James said, he didn't even ask before he made that decision. "I'm sorry, I didn't even ask you." James apologized. "But if it helps, everyone there is just like you and me. Gay an bi and I won't let anyone mess with you when we get there." James promised. 

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
MomokoCove

6:09pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"It's fine, and that's relief..."Jae said, a smile now on his face knowing there wasn't going to be naybody trying bug him or hit on him.He was glad he went on the date.It turned way better than he ever imagined and he was really happy right now.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

6:17pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

James smiled and sped up, there was no one else on the road, leaving the road to him and Eric to play. He soon caught up to Eric and stayed beside him easily. "He's rusty." James said aloud. Eric looked over at him and revved, James revved back. Eric laughed. James popped his front wheel up off of the road next to him, making him swerve away a little and James dropped the bike back down again. 

MomokoCove

6:20pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

Jae was surprised and startled by thats."James!Don't scare me like that!"He yelled half joking and half still shocked.It was obvious he wasn't mad.That had justreall shook him up since he was expecting it.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

6:24pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"Sorry, I won't do that again." James apologized, looking over his shoulder. "Still warm back there?" He asked, it could get pretty cold even with the jacket sometimes. Eric slowed down and followed him when cars came into view. 

MomokoCove

6:34pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"I'm pretty good back here.Are we almost there?"He replied as he looked to see where they were and noticed there was now cars.It was probably better to play it safe with cars around anyways.

LadyTsunade

6:40pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"Yeah. We're kinda far away from where the meeting place is." James said, looking ahead again. "Its this abandoned bridge where the water underneath has dried away completely. So its perfect for bikes and their riders." James said, he changed lanes at the same time as Eric and got off the higway. Up ahead there was a large grey bridge, the road was closed off where cars couldn't get by but there was a path around the guard where bikes have p*censored*ed multiple times. 

"We're probably not gonna be there and Eric likes to make a big entrance." James explained, he did too but he decided he wouldn't with Jae tonight.  

MomokoCove

6:56pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"Ah.I was kinda thinking it was going to be some field or something but that's just me.Thinking like the movies."He joked as he saw the bridge.It didn't look too old but it looked like it was pretty sturdy.At least it was safe.

LadyTsunade

7:04pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"Yeah, movies are certainly a big influence on our imaginations I suppose." James said, he couldn't remember ever watching movies about motorcycle rallies. He could see small fires and lights down where the lake used to be, meaning they were waiting on them. He could hear people screaming and there was music playing. Eric sped past them down the wheel toward everyone.

James descended right after him almost as fast and turned the bike to stop it. Everyone was greeting Eric and asking him why he hadn't had a rally in forever.  "Well, here we are." James said.

MomokoCove

7:20pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

Jae nodded and got off the bike."So, what normally goes on at the rallies?"He asked unsrue of what to do.He was sure he wanted to stick by James but was curious of what else was going on.

LadyTsunade

7:29pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

James got off and stood his bike up, putting his keys into his pocket. "Theres dancing, rapping, guitars and people showing off things. If you can think of something, its probably happening around here someplace." James said, a few people greeted him as they walked past. Theres was small campfire and different groups of people everywhere. 

MomokoCove

7:34pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

Jae looked at all the people there was and on impulse grabbed James' hand.He just felt a bit protective.He didn't want really want people to hit on James even if the chances were low."I see..."

LadyTsunade

7:42pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

James held Jae's hand, not sure why he had grabbed it in the first place. "We can leave whenever you want, I don't want you to be uncomfortable." James told him, looking around. A guy came up to him, "James! Long time no see!" He greeted, James cmiled at him. "Hey Cody..." He answered. "Are you gonna race?" He asked. James looked at jae. "Ah, no. Eric is." Cody looked disappointed, "Ok. Next time then?" he asked, then left to find Eric. 

"He sees who all is racing or not. He's also Eric's Ex." James explained as they kept walking. 

MomokoCove

7:54pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"Hey James...do you mind if we go somewhere a bit more private?"Jae askeda bit quietly.He didn't really want to be around alot of people right.He had no idea what to say or do around big crowds.

LadyTsunade

8:02pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"Yeah." James answered quietly, "You want me to take you home now?" He asked him, stopping. Everyone was getting ready for a race, there would be three to weed out the slower ones and then a finale one for the fastest racers.

MomokoCove

8:12pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"Actually it doesn't really matter where we go~"Jae told him getting a bit of a flirting mood again.He couldn't help it.He just loevd James that much.click="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

LadyTsunade

8:18pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"Ok then." James said, leading him toward the bridge instead. There were fewer and fewer people as they got closer to the pillar. There was a small echo then they were there, but other than that it was totally quiet and secluded. "Hows this?" James asked. No one was paying attention to them.

MomokoCove

8:23pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"This is perfect.Is there anything you want to talk about or do while we're over here?"He asked tilting his head a little.It was somewhat obvious he was trying to bring out James' flirting side with his small smirk.Afterall, if he always had to makea request it would get slightly bothersome.He didn't want that or for James to be uncomfortable.

LadyTsunade

8:37pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"Actually," James said, backing Jae into the shadows so that if anyone did decide to turn around they wouldn't see them. "I did have something on mind..." James said quietly, zipping the jacket and halfway removing it from one of Jae's shoulder. "But." he said, moving the other shoulder of the jacket halfway off. "I don't know if you could handle it." He teased lightly, looking him in the eyes. His fiddles with the collar on Jae's shirt absentmindedly.

MomokoCove

9:04pm Jul 24 2010

Normal User

Jae had no idea what to say and looked at James, his face a light shade of red."Ah...James...?"He mumbled, his voice barely audible.He wasn't exactly confused but at the same time he was.Jae began to wonder what James was going to say as he seemed a bit unpredictable with his method of flirting, and the thought of not knowing what he would say made him even more flustered.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 29