*~ I'll go crazy without you {Tsunade x Momo} So, tell me you love me ~*

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 Bookmark Thread
LadyTsunade

4:17am Jul 22 2010

Normal User

They got set up on a blind date by their friends.

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
MomokoCove

4:20am Jul 22 2010

Normal User

Yay!*spazzes out*...So, where's the bio sheets?o3o

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

4:25am Jul 22 2010

Normal User

Name:
S.O.:
Lover?:
Looks:
Persona:
Family/Friend that set him up?:
Past:
Other?:
Song?:

MomokoCove

4:38am Jul 22 2010 (last edited on 4:40am Jul 22 2010)

Normal User

LOL.Theme songs.o3o I always RP out persona because I have no idea how my character will end up xD Ignore the random cupid lol

Name: Jae Hartz
Age: 18?                                                                                                                  Gender: Male                                                                                                               S.O.: Gay                                                                                                                  Lover?: None yet.                                                                                                             Looks:                                                                                                                  Persona: RP it out...?
Likes: His ex,boys,coffee,roses,flirting,how freshly cut hay smells,animals,and guys who are affectionate about their lover.                                                                                                            Dislikes: His ex,cats,mud,and frogs.                                                                    Family/Friend that set him up?: His ex.
Past:He doens't talk about it.                                                                       Other?: Nope
Song?: Gives You Hell dedicated to his ex.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

4:53am Jul 22 2010 (last edited on 11:08pm Aug 3 2010)

Normal User

Name:
James Alexander
S.O.:
Gay
Lover?:
None now... Jae later
Looks:
Persona:
He's shy around new people and he can seem boring if you don't know him. But once you get to know him he becomes a social butterfly. Emo-ish. XD
Music. His favorite thing to do would have to be hanging out with his best pals. He's an animal lover and loves to read, write, and draw in his spare time. He plays guitar and personally he thinks he's exceptionally good at it. He kinda likes flirt, though he never takes his flirting too seriously. Black is his favorite color and Red and Black is his favorite color mix. He likes to get away from everything every once in a while.
Dislikes:
 Loud noises, stupid questions, stupid people, and drama. He hates to see people cry, it usually makes him want to beat the crap out of anyone that did it to them, especially if its because of sexual preferences. And he absolutely hates being the center of attention and even though he hates to be the one to really cause noise he'll do it for a friend
Family/Friend that set him up?:
His Best Friend Eric is his only family
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTwYdiuQa34
(Eric's Song: Don't Jump - Tokio Hotel dedicated to James)
Past:
His parents and siblings died when he was 10 leaving him alone on a huge house on a hill, it was a dark and storming night and they crashed. After a while the staff left him too. He didn't go to school everyone thought that he died too. He's rich.
Other?:
He never let being alone get to him so much that it changed his outlook on life. Though he does cry often when he's alone. He never invites anyone over to his house but goes to others houses.
Song?:
Before Jae:
http://www.youtube.com/user/coldcaptivated#p/f/13/x-WErYRHavk
Stand In The Rain - SuperChick 
Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

MomokoCove

5:06am Jul 22 2010

Normal User

(( I'll start. ))

"Ah.What?!T-Tonight?!Ugh, fine Damien."Jae mumbled into his cell, and shook his head."Alright.Ok, ok...I know!Bye..."He hung up after the arguemnet between Jae and his persuasive ex: Damien.He had set a blind date for him.Tonight."Why odes he do these things to me?"He growled before standing up.He then glanced in a mirror and shrugged."I look decent.I mean everything is taken care of.Maybe I should go early..."Jae mumbled before walking out the door.

LadyTsunade

5:15am Jul 22 2010

Normal User

James knocked on the door to Eric's apartment, shaking his hair out of his face. "coming" came the reply from somewhere behind the door. The door swung open to reveal Eric without a shirt. James smiled a crooked smiled, "Couldn't you have the decensy to at least get fully dressed before you opened the door?" He asked, stepping in. "I would have waited." James turned around around once the door was closed.

"Ok. Before you tell me what you want to tell me..." James said, getting excited. "I got a new tattoo!" he said, smiling. He lifted his shirt and showed Eric the star made out of twisting lines that was on his hip. "See?" James asked, putting his shirt down. "Yeah yeah." Eric waved his hand at him, looking his over. "I set you up on a blind date. You need to be there soon." Eric explained. "What?.... You... what?!" James exclaimed. "Come on! You've been alone for too long, time to meet someone. Lets go." James followed him out reluctantly. "I'll drive my car and you follow." Eric instructed. James got on his bike and clipped the helmet on and revved the engine loudly. Eric started his car and pulled out immediately, James following close behind. 

MomokoCove

5:18am Jul 22 2010

Normal User

Jae arrived at his destination and looked confused."Really?There wasn't somewhere better this small movie theater?"He asked himself."Oh well.I suppose it shouldn't be too bad."He said before sitting on a bench in front on the theater to wait for his date."Wonder who Damien picked out to set me up with..."

LadyTsunade

5:24am Jul 22 2010

Normal User

At some point along the way James realized where they were going and had p*censored*ed Eric, popping wheelies around the car and scaring the lighting daylights out of him as he did so. Eric pulled into the theater first however, having lost James and parked the car and got out. James pulled in slowly, all fun gone and the sheer shyness and nervousness starting to take over.

He pulled up beside Eric and turned the motorcycle off and unclipping the helmet. He got off the bike and pulled the helmet off after, shaking his hair so that it wasn't helmet hair. He put the helmet on the handle and stepped around the car to wait for Eric.

MomokoCove

5:37am Jul 22 2010

Normal User

Jae looked up when he had heard the raoring of engines stop."Maybe that's him?"He asked himself unsurely, but figured he'd find out soon enough.He wasn't exactly sure how this would turn out but hoped it wouldn't be a distaster.

LadyTsunade

5:44am Jul 22 2010

Normal User

"Why'd you do this to me? You know I'm too shy!" James exclaimed, "Come on. Thats about to change. look, there he is." Eric said, turning James around, James peeked over the top of Eric's car. He was certainly attractive, "Eric! I look like some kind of biker guy." James said, worrying about his looks. "You are some kind of biker guy, hint the bike. Just go." Eric pushed him lightly but enough to move him. 

James moved slowly around the car, calming himself before he headed toward the guy. Eric got back into the car and pulled away, leaving James. "Oh... I hate you Eric..." James said quietly to himself.

MomokoCove

5:53am Jul 22 2010

Normal User

Jae realizing he was being appraoched stood, and stretched.When the boy had reached him he smiled."I'm guessing you're my date?I'm Jae."He introduced himself.His hazel eyes scanned ove the boy and then he nodded as if in approval to himself, as he did find his looks were pretty good.

LadyTsunade

5:58am Jul 22 2010

Normal User

"Uh, Yeah." James answered. "I'm James." He introduced himself, shaking his hair out of his face. James' own green eyes roamed over Jae quickly, the closer view of him was much better than from behind Eric's car. He opened his mouth to say something but changed his mind last minute and smiled nervously. 

MomokoCove

6:19am Jul 22 2010

Normal User

Jae gave a small nod once again and pulled out his wallet."Which movie?"He asked as though this were a casual outing.He knew it wasn't but it wasn't going to get anywhere by standing around.

LadyTsunade

6:24am Jul 22 2010

Normal User

"Oh, what ever you want to see." James told him, not really minding which movie they saw. He would probably be too nervous to sit in the dark with him to watch the movie at all. He didn't even know what was showing, and if he was gonna pay he should at least be able to pick the movie they saw.

MomokoCove

6:31am Jul 22 2010

Normal User

"Well, I guess it doesn't really matter then."He said pulling out money."Whatever mover is about to start I guess."He told the both runner who handed him to tickets.Jae opened the door and motioned for James to follow."Come on."

LadyTsunade

6:35am Jul 22 2010

Normal User

James followed him quietly, unzipping his jacket a plain white T-shirt underneath, a silver coin hanging from a plan chain was visible. He reseaved a few glances, probably because of his odd silver hair and even odder shade of green eyes. But he wasn't about stop and ask. 

MomokoCove

4:22pm Jul 22 2010

Normal User

Jae looked at the tickets he was given and shrugged."Hope a horror film is fine with you."He told James handing him one of the tickets as they approached the ticket taker line.It wasn't too long but there'd be a couple minutes to talk.

(( Sorry earlier I fell asleep.xD ))

MomokoCove

10:44pm Jul 22 2010

Normal User

(( Bump o3o ))

MomokoCove

5:01am Jul 23 2010

Normal User

(( *bumps again* Tsunade where are you?owo ))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29