*~ I'll go crazy without you {Tsunade x Momo} So, tell me you love me ~*

Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 29 Bookmark Thread
MomokoCove

11:26pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

Jae just looked away from James trying not to laugh and actually was considering making the run for it.It would have been easy if he did when James wasn't watching.Wait...why was he considering running?Ah, that was being stupid.Everyone there would just chase him if James told them to so there was even no point to that thought.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

11:45pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

"Jae? What did you do?!" James asked, more people coming in, bringing things like drinks, food, and boom boxes. His phone went off again but he ignored it, "I said that there wasn't going to be a Rally until you knew how to right that damn death trap you bought!" James pointed at the bike. "But you didn't listen... Why?!" He asked irritably. 

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
MomokoCove

11:52pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

"I know enough about how to ride it now!I'm not a child James!It's not like it's as complicated as flying an airplane!!"Jae couldn't help but yell now.He was sure it had been fine now.He really didn't want James treating him like a kid and that's exactly what he was doing.He couldn't just sit there and take it.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

11:59pm Jul 26 2010

Normal User

Cody came up again, "James! James!" He chirped happily, oblivious to the situation he had just stumbled upon. "I'm glad theres another rally! There hasn't been two in a row in a long time!" He told James. James nodded, "You're racing right? Yes, of course you are! Come on! Come sign up! No one will want to race if you do." Cody said, grabbing James' arm and pulling him. "I'm not racing Cody!" James insisted but Cody didn't hear and continued to drag.

MomokoCove

12:27am Jul 27 2010

Normal User

Jae sighed and frowned."No point in staying somewhere I'm not wanted."He grumbled to himself before getting on his bike.It wasn't long before he started up the engine and had started to head home.When he did reach his house he sighed and went inside."Why did I snap like that?"He asked himself as sat down at the couch.

LadyTsunade

12:47am Jul 27 2010

Normal User

James growled softly as he signed the sheet, he turned around and ran into Eric. "Hey! Why did you set up a rally so soon after the last one? And right after Jae's accident?" He asked. James pushing past him, "I didn't, Jae did." He said. "Oh... well... you're racing?" Eric asked. "I was forced." James explained. "Well then, no one else should bother signing up then huh?" Eric joked. James turned and glared daggers at him.

"So you and Jae had a fight?" James ignored him and kept walking down to the starting line. "Oh... James..." Eric cooed, "You didn't...?" He didn't finish. "Didn't what?" James barked, weaving between people. "You know..." Eric didn't feel comfortable talking about it with James. James got it, "None of your business Eric." He answered. "Did he take advantage of you? I'm so -" "No!" James yelled, Jae wouldn't do that. "He didn't... he doesn't even know about the money..." James told Eric quietly.

He got on his bike along with everyone else that was racing. Eric was quiet and got on his bike. The race started and they all took off. It was only the first of the three races that would take place so James didn't worry about t yet. 

MomokoCove

12:51am Jul 27 2010

Normal User

Jae didn't know what to do and sighed.He considered going back but decided not to.He didn't want to deal with what he knew he brought upon himself.He felt bad about snapping at James and honestly didn't want to confront him right now.

LadyTsunade

1:16am Jul 27 2010 (last edited on 1:23am Jul 27 2010)

Normal User

James made it through both of the elimination rounds and got off of his bike, waiting for the next one. He didn't remember doing this was so exhilarating. It made him feel free and alone with the world to himself. "Hey stranger~" He heard a familiar voice and turned around out habit, mentally scolding himself when he did so, thinking the voice wasn't real. Standing there was his very real, and very good looking ex. "Hey... Al-alex" he managed, shaking his head. 

"hey, I saw your new boyfriend. You've always had good taste." He told James, pulling on James' necklace. "Yeah..." James answered, why did he do this to him? Make him feel this way? He had hurt him so much so many times. "Too bad he isn't faithful..." Alex murmured, moving forward. "What are you talking about?" James asked, backing away from him. "I mean... he isn't here. He left... with someone else." James frowned, the bell for the next race went off. "Thats you..." Alex said, letting the necklace fall. James practically ran from Alex. 

MomokoCove

1:26am Jul 27 2010

Normal User

Hey sorry to hear but I saw James with somebody else.Sorry he isn't being faithful.Good luck.

Jae stared at the text and frowned."T-That's not true...James wouldn't do that!"Jae yelled at himself for being stupid and almost believing.Heput a hand to his forehead and sighed."It's not true...it can't be."

LadyTsunade

1:38am Jul 27 2010

Normal User

James' mind was on Jae, on what Alex's words, did he really leave? He thought that there just wasn't enough time for them to find each other after the races. He looked over the crowd before the race started but didn't see him. what he did see was Alex looking at him with that sneer on his face. GO! The announcers called and James lurched forward automatically, almost falling off of the bike. 

He won the race, got the cheers and applause and his ti
tle of Lead Racer back but he could care less. Was Jae cheating on him? Alex found him, "Hey James..." He purred, "Hey." James stepped around him, pushing his bike. "You won." Alex said, followed him. "Glad you could at least put that together Alex. Its a wonderful improvement." James told him, trying to ignore his presence completely. Alex got in front of him, "James... I thought we were friends..." Alex asked, touching James' shoulder. "Don't think Alex... it might hurt you." He said and pushed his bike forward, almost hitting him, but he wouldn't. 

Alex moved anyway. "Hey, you're upset." Alex said, "Let me come home with you. I'll make you feel better," Alex offered. "As unpleasant as that sounds... I'm gonna have to turn down that offer." Alex finally stopped following him.  Eric replaced him, "Hey James! I knew you would win! Congratulations... wheres Jae?" He asked. "He left. And I'm going home." James said, getting on his bike. "So please move so that I don't run you over." He started the bike and headed home at breakneck speeds.

LadyTsunade

12:41pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

(Bump!)

MomokoCove

1:49pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

Jae sighed stared at the phone again."I'm not going cry.I can't."He told himsell his voice shaky.But then he couldn't help it and he did start to cry and wondered at the same time why.Why was he crying?Oh, he knew why but, he just couldn't quite believe as the more he thought the worse the crying got.

LadyTsunade

2:25pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

James never really made the connection that Jae lived in the same direction as he did. Not even when he was taking him home the other day. So when he was about to drive by the road that lead to Jae's driveway, he was a little surprised and more than curious to see if what Alex said was true. He slowed down and came to a complete stop right at the edge of the road, contemplating on finding out. 

He thought about texting him, but that was low. Even if it was just to ask a simple question like: "Are you heating on me?" He sighed and went down the road slowly, wanting desperately to turn back and not have to face this question at all. He cut the engine in front of the house and went to the front door. He hesitated for a second before knocking on the door. "Please come to the door..." He whispered, not wanting him to be with someone else.

MomokoCove

2:34pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

Jae heard the knocking but he didn't get up to answer he didn't want to face it with the chnace of being James to tell him that he was cheating or something.He really didn't want to t, and besides he couldn't answer the door while he was crying and soon h ewas lost in his thoughts again.

LadyTsunade

2:50pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

James rested his head on the door and closed his eyes. "Oh man..." He said to himself, looking down at his feet. He felt like his world just shattered along his heart and his vision blurred for half a second before he realized he had teared up and blinked. Why did this happen to him? He put his hand on the door knob, he at least wanted an explanation as to why Jae would cheat after only two days. 

He turned the knob, it wasn't locked. "Go in..." He told himself. Pushing the door open. "Jae." He asked quietly at first, "Jae." He said louder. There was no answer so he let himself in and closed the door. "Jae, it's me..." He called, he saw him in the living room. He was crying, "Jae?" He asked worriedly, forgetting for a second why he was there.

MomokoCove

2:57pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

Jae was startled when he heard his named being called and automatically recognized the voice."Y-Yeah...?"Was all he could manage as he looked to see whether it really was James and he saw that it was him.He couldn't believe it.Was he here to break up with him?That was what he wondered as he tried to stop his tears and shook his head for being an idiot as to have let himself be seen like this.

LadyTsunade

3:05pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

It was just Jae, no one else. That was a surprise and a joy, but he was crying. "Jae, are you ok? What's wrong?" He asked, getting mad at however had done this to him, thought he didn't know exactly who he was mad at yet. He had completely forgotten why he'd come in the first place. "

MomokoCove

3:10pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

"I was told you were cheating on me...and I thought you didn't want me around..."Jae told James quietly while not looking at him.He wasn't sure why James had even come over.But that thought left his head and he turned to look at him without saying another word.

LadyTsunade

3:16pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

James frowned and came to sit beside him on the couch, placing his hand on Jae's leg, but took it away so he wouldn't upset him. "I would never... ever... cheat of you Jae. I -" He as so confused right now he couldn't think straight. "Al- someone told me you left with someone... and I thought it was because of our fight." James admitted.

MomokoCove

3:28pm Jul 27 2010 (last edited on 3:37pm Jul 27 2010)

Normal User

"Really...?I thought it was because of the fight too."Jae also admitted and wipe his eyes as the tears finally stopped.Why did he doubt James in the first place?He shouldn't have so stupid as to believe it so easily.

Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 29