*~ I'll go crazy without you {Tsunade x Momo} So, tell me you love me ~*

Go to page: 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 29 Bookmark Thread
MomokoCove

9:26pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

Jae looked at James and smiled a bit."It's fine."He told him before kissing him again.He just hoped there wouldn't be any interuptions since most times they interupted.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

9:33pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

James kissed him back, slower this time though he already said it was ok, just to be sure. And, as if the world were against him, the doorbell rang and yet again they were interrupted. "That... would be the food." James said quietly, disappointed that the food was fast this time. 

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
MomokoCove

9:39pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

"So?It can wait a few more moments."Jae teased joking before kissing him again.After the last kiss he pulled away and got up.He really hated how they were always interupted but ignored his thoughts for the moment.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

9:46pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

James chuckled, getting up as the bell rang again, and opened the door. There was a guy standing there in an awful uniform and a bag with their food boxes in it. James took the bag and gave the guy the money. The guy turned and walked off of the porch and James closed the door. He set the bag down on the coffee table.

LadyTsunade

11:27pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

[Bump]

MomokoCove

11:34pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

Jae wasn't sure what to do but stay where he was quietly and looked at James.He actually actually had no idea what to say and was once again slightly nervous.

LadyTsunade

11:43pm Jul 28 2010

Normal User

It got quiet again and James bit his lip as he pulled the boxes out of the bag, setting them out quietly. "You don't have to be so quiet you know." James said, looking at him. "I want you to be comfortable here, be as loud or as quiet as you want. Just... don't be nervous." James told him.

MomokoCove

12:08am Jul 29 2010

Normal User

"Sorry.It's a bad habit..."He mumbled remembering he got the habit since he really never visited people often so he was naturally nervous during a first visit to somewhere.He couldn't help but his eyes dart around the room to look for something to distract him.

LadyTsunade

6:43pm Jul 29 2010

Normal User

James understood that, he remembered his first visit to Jae's. But that was only his most recent visit to someone else's house. "Yu can look around if you want, nothing to hide here." James joked.

MomokoCove

6:49pm Jul 29 2010

Normal User

"Oh, I'm good.Do you want to watch a movie ro something to help p*censored* the time?"He asked smiling a bit.Why was Jae the one asking this anyways?He mentally scolded himself for doing what would seem rude but it was too late to take back what he said.

LadyTsunade

7:02pm Jul 29 2010

Normal User

"Uh, yeah." James said, going over to the entertainment center the TV sat on and opened the doors that hide the movies. "What kind do you want to watch?" He asked, looking at the selection in front of him, there was over 400 which meant he should have some of everything.

MomokoCove

7:06pm Jul 29 2010

Normal User

"Anything is fine."Jae told him not really wanting to talk all that even though he knew he wouldn't quite get away with it.He didn't really like making every decision much either.Either way he shrugged it off and waiting for James to decide.

LadyTsunade

7:17pm Jul 29 2010

Normal User

James smiled, his back to Jae so that he didn't see it. Mission failed. He thought as he chose a random move from the rest, opening it and putting it in. He put the case of the shelf, grabbed the remotes and took them back to sit by Jae. 

MomokoCove

7:28pm Jul 29 2010

Normal User

Jae looked at James and without really thinking about moved a bit closer.That was also a habit for him to sit closer to whoever he was dating.He hoped James didn't really mind and smiled before he tried to relax a bit.

LadyTsunade

7:43pm Jul 29 2010

Normal User

James put his arm around Jae's shoulder and pulled him closer. He wondered which movie he had put it and wondered if he was going to regret its subject but pushed that away when the previews came on. The lights lit up the room around them and cast blue-white shadows across the room.

MomokoCove

7:55pm Jul 29 2010

Normal User

Jae turned to look at James and smiled."I hate that we were interupted before."He told him before kissing him lightly to see if it was alright.He hadn't seemed to like the interuption either so he wondered if he didn't mind this.

LadyTsunade

8:02pm Jul 29 2010

Normal User

James kissed him back, "Me either." He told him. It seemed like every time they were alone something or someone would interrupt them somehow. Hopefully that wouldn't happen this time. 

MomokoCove

8:22pm Jul 29 2010

Normal User

Jae was enjoying the kiss and pulled James closer but was startled when the movie started as he wasn't expecting it be so loud.He ignored it and looked at James to see if it phased him."Did that startle you?"Jae asked before kissing his neck.

LadyTsunade

8:31pm Jul 29 2010

Normal User

"A little." James answered, too preoccupied with Jae's lips to be concerned in the movie at the moment. James tilted his head to give Jae more room when the movie made a screeching noise, making James jump.

MomokoCove

8:50pm Jul 29 2010

Normal User

Jae looked at James noticing the sudden noise had made him jump."Would you like to switch rooms?"He asked quietly before kissing him on the neck again.He hoped James wasn't too startled from the noise.

Go to page: 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 29