*~ I'll go crazy without you {Tsunade x Momo} So, tell me you love me ~*

Go to page: 1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 29 Bookmark Thread
MomokoCove

12:52am Aug 23 2010

Normal User

"It's fine.I sorta got used to being quiet as well."Jae joked with a small smile.It was true since hadn't talked to anybody over the past few days.He wasn't going to bother contacting Damien for a bit.It would be best to get things settled down first.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

1:09am Aug 23 2010

Normal User

James backed the bike up, to tell the truth he was just happy to be around Jae again. Quiet or not. Heading toward his house, top speeds as usual. "Tell me if Im going to fast~" He told Jae, he would have to train himself to go slower when he was riding with Jae. 

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
LadyTsunade

6:52pm Aug 24 2010 (last edited on 6:53pm Aug 24 2010)

Normal User

(( I found a pwitty poem o o ))

Do you notice?

Do you notice that you are the only one he smiles for?
I do.
It's seems so unfair.
What do you have that I don't?
I try so hard to get his attention
But his attention is always on you
On you alone
On you always

Maybe it's your antics.
I don't why though
All you do is act stupid and annoying
Why then?
Why you?
Why not me?
Why is it you are the only one he smiles for?
Why is it you are the only one he cares for?
Why is it you are the only one he listens to?
Why?
What makes you so different from me?

Maybe it's because you are strong.
I'm weak.
I've always been weak.
Yet I try to get better to impress him.
But you always make it seem like
I'm so far away
That I will never be on the same level as you two
Why does he only look at you?
Why does he always pay attention to you?
Why?
Why?
WHY?

It hurts you know.
To see that every day
To see you two work so hard
While I remain weak
To see him pay attention to you
And ignore me all the while
To see him grace you with his smiles
And give me only blank stares and smirks
To see him talk to you
And to call me annoying
Why is it always you?

I won't forgive you for this!
I won't stand for it!
If I can't get him to look at me
Then I demand to know why you are...
The only one he smiles for

I think I may finally understand
God I'm so stupid
The answer was there
Right in front of my face
I guess I was so heartbroken
I couldn't see it.

I can see now...
The reason why...
All this time
And I never knew...
I know that look
That shines in his eyes
The same shine that is in yours...

You are...
The reason why...

He smiles for you
And smiles only for you
Because you are the one
He loves

He pays attentions to you
And only to you
Because you make his life interesting
He listens to you
And only to you
Cause you're his beacon of light in his darkness
He cares for you
And only for you
Because you are the one who stole his heart
He looks at you
And only at you
Because he's in love...

Like how I used to be
Around him...

And you...
You do the same thing...
You return that love...

I finally understand...
Why you are...
The only one he smiles for...

MomokoCove

9:57pm Aug 27 2010

Normal User

Jae smiled and nodded."I'm fine."He told him quietly, and looked to see where the were driving by.It was close to James' house it seemed.He wasn't too sure but was getting nervous again.Why did he get nervous?

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

10:08pm Aug 27 2010

Normal User

James slowed down once he saw the road before the one his house was on, turning down it quickly. He pulled up in front of his house and frowned. Was the front door open? Did he leave it open when he went over to Eric's house? He turned off the bike, "Here we are."

LadyTsunade

4:31am Aug 29 2010

Normal User

[bump]

MomokoCove

4:38pm Aug 29 2010

Normal User

Jae looked and noticed the door open and was a bit surprised."You didn't happen to forget to close the door did you?"He asked slightly hoping nobody had snuck in.That would've been sothersome for James.It was bad enough Jae had caused him so much worry.

LadyTsunade

4:46pm Aug 29 2010

Normal User

"So its not just me..." James said, getting off of the bike, "I thought I closed it but maybe I didn't..." he said absentmindedly. He took the keys out and got off, allowing Jae to get off as well. He walked up onto the porch and grabbed the knob. It was still in tact so no one had broke in. He sighed, he needed to be more careful from now on. He pushed the door open, he thought he heard music but pushed that away. 

MomokoCove

9:51pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Jae was a bit quiet as he followed James quietly, and a bit unsure."Something wrong?"He asked him a hint of curiousity in his voice.In general he mostly hoping it was all fine.

LadyTsunade

10:45pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

"I thought I had at least locked the door this morning when I left." James explained, opening the door open for Jae as he stepped inside. "But, apparently, I didn't even -" He spotted the pictures on the fireplace mantel and his jaw nearly hit the floor. The dust that he had allowed to collect on them had been whipped off. Someone had been in the house. 

He looked around the room until he heard something. Music? That someone was still in the house. He was about to tell Jae when he heard a very familiar vice from the top of the stairs. "James..." Came a purring voice. James looked up at Alex, instinctively stepping in front of Jae. 

He was dumbfounded to say the least. "A-" Alex smiled and came down the stairs slowly, letting his fingers dance over the railing. "Alex...?" He asked, shaking his head. "Why the hell are you in my house?!" He exclaimed, finding his voice. "Its very nice, I'm jealous that you never brought me here..." Alex said, reaching the last stair and came over to James. "How did you get in?" James asked, getting quieter as he came closer.

"I picked the lock silly..." He purred, pulling James into him. "Don't forget who taught you how to do it.." He whispered, sliding his fingers over James face, his lips getting dangerously close to James'. He spotted Jae and smiled, James quietly panicking in his arms. Alex let go of James and then came up to Jae.  "Hey, is this the new guy?" Alex asked, looking Jae up and down. He looked at James, a wicked grin playing on his face. He turned back to Jae. "He's certainly cute." 

LadyTsunade

4:52pm Sep 3 2010

Normal User

[[ omg bumo Momo :< ]]

MomokoCove

9:20pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

(( BUMP.I need something to work off of Tsu-Tsu!D: ))

MomokoCove

9:36pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

Jae was surprised when he saw Alex on the stairs but slightly irritated when he touched James.He frowned but said nothing to him about.He knew this was James' ex as it had been mentioned sometime in the time they had been dating.If he could he would tell him to leave right now.Knowing not to do so he's silently glared at him a for a moment before bring attention to something else as he didn't want to snap.

LadyTsunade

10:01pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

James just stared, Alex bringing up feeling that he thought he had buried a long time ago. Alex wasn't paying attention to James anymore and was, instead, paying very close attention to Jae. "Very cute." He repeated, looking him up and down deliberately. He took a few steps forward and to the side of Jae, "You've always had wonderful taste James..." He teased, running his fingers over Jae's cheek, trying to get a reaction. 

He made a full round of Jae and was in front of him again, he acted like a cat if you looked at him with any sort of colorful imagination at all. "I've never known you to choose such a delicate thing. And look... no love marks. Isn't that your thing James?" He asked, making James glare at him. Alex hummed a sing song sound and turned back to Jae. "Whats your name?" He asked, pulling Jae's body into his own and holding him there firmly.

MomokoCove

10:11pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

Jae frowned at this and tried to back up a bit but found it pointless."My name is Jae."He mumbled to Alex, his tone not sounding very friendly.He wanted to push him away and back away from him but instead here he was being held formly close to this newcomber by a piar of strong hands.He did want to pull away though and his disliking of this was obvious.

LadyTsunade

10:20pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

"Don't be mean~" Alex pouted slightly, "Jae. I like that name." He said, a smile playing on his face. He was in pure bliss, this being what he did for fun. "Your eyes are very attractive..... are you not having as much fun as I am?" He asked, running on of his hands over Jae's back. "Hmm..." He didn't wait for answered, obviously, but kept going with his inspection. 

He looked at Jae's neck, then back up at his face once again. "I bet you're a good kisser." He purred, looking at Jae's lips now. He turned a little so he could see James, "Is he a good kisser, James?" Again, not waiting for an answer, he turned back to Jae. "I think you are, mind if i find out?" He moved and James reacted, wrenching his arm off of Jae and pushing him away as roughly as possible. "Get out of my house Alex." He growled, finding his voice. "Aw, I was just having fun. Kidding." He added with a laugh, "Well, you obviously don't know how to kid properly." James said, standing in front of Jae once again. 

"We should both be laughing." He glared at his ex. 

MomokoCove

10:30pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

Jae frowned at James and moved out from behind him calmly."I don't need to be babied James."Jae tolds him, his voice quiet but serious.He felt that James seemed to worry too much and disliked it.He knew that he meant well.It was just too much sometimes.

LadyTsunade

10:55pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

James looked at him quickly, "Aw, don't take it too hard James." Alex told him, leaning against the back of the couch. "I'm not... babying you Jae..." James told him. "Now James is upset." Alex cooed. "Shut up Alex." James told him. Fine, if Jae thought he could handle Alex... he hoped he had fun. James backed up and got completely out of their way. "Jae... just wants bigger and better things~" Alex purred, cocking his head so that it rested on his right shoulder. James ignored him, leaning against the far wall. 

MomokoCove

11:00pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

Jae frowned at Alex."That's not what I want.What I want is for you to keave me and James alone."He told straight forward with his confrontation.He was completely serious.If he need ed to he wouldn't hesitate to argue about this.He was quite annoyed with Alex's attitude towards the situation, and his comments weren't helping.

LadyTsunade

11:06pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

A;ex's smile grew slowly as Jae talked, "But..." He poked out his lips. "This isn't your house... and I don't want to leave." He said, jumping down from the back of the couch and walking around it to the pictures. "Who are these two? Right here?" He asked James, picking up the picture. James frowned, "Those are my parents." he said quietly, he felt sick. "And him?" Alex said, knowingly treading into dark waters. "Thats my..." 

"Andrew." Alex supplied the name, making James flinch. Alex noticed the gesture and continued. "Is he the one..." He walked over and turned up the radio. The source of the music, a violin came over the speakers. "Playing right here?" James lowered his eyes, blinking. Alex changed the song, "And this one?" "What do you want Alex?" James asked him, he always wanted something.

Go to page: 1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 29