What the..?!?! (Random medieval fantasy)Oh. Hi. You ever jousted a'fore?

Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bookmark Thread
ferretflitz

7:05pm May 29 2010

Normal User

"No, no, no, no." Dravius rocked back and forth, his fingrnails digging into the skin on his scalp. His eyes were wide and scared, and his arms were corded under the strain. The boy got to his feet and was breathing hard, his chest heaving. "I can't tell, I just can't."

"Never bring that horrid drink here again."

"It tastes of blue, not the river-dwelling reptile, as I had thought."

Epona

7:27pm May 29 2010

Normal User

"Drav," Joan stayed where she was a few seconds before standing, rubbing her hands on her thighs. She bit her lip at Dravius's distress, not knowing what to do.

Resident mounted archer
casanev

3:41pm May 30 2010

Normal User

Meka walked over to Joan, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Girl, there is not much you can do. Just ride it out. He should be fine be sunup." Meka ran a hand though her short hair. "If not..." she paused looking at Dravius. "Well, then we have something to worry about."

I have the madness of the sun, but you know that already, don't you? Call me Cas, not Casa or Casanev. Thanks!
Epona

8:49am May 31 2010

Normal User

"Oh. Okay. This happen often?" Joan asked, turning to look at Meka.

((phails)) 

Resident mounted archer
casanev

11:26am May 31 2010

Normal User

Meka shrugged. "Sometimes. Don't quite know what triggers it." she rolled her eyes. "Wait for it, tommorow he will be all apoligetic and stuff. Just you see."

Occ; ack, me too!

I have the madness of the sun, but you know that already, don't you? Call me Cas, not Casa or Casanev. Thanks!
ferretflitz

11:38am May 31 2010

Normal User

((Timeskip? -Wags Tail-))

Epona

6:30pm Jun 1 2010

Normal User

((Ohmigoshyes!))

"Maybe," Joan agreed, nodding her head thoughtfully. She wandered around a few more minutes while their next move was decided. 

Resident mounted archer
casanev

7:52am Jun 2 2010

Normal User

ooc; next morning?

Epona

7:22pm Jun 2 2010

Normal User

((Yeah,))

Resident mounted archer
casanev

7:25pm Jun 2 2010

Normal User

Meka moaned and sat up, rubbing her eyes. The bright morning sun stremed into the medow, giving everything a golden green glow. Stretching as she stood, Meka yawned widly. She was not a morning person, not at all. Tapping Joan with the tip of her boot, she knelt beside the girl. "Hey, wake up."

Epona

7:47pm Jun 2 2010

Normal User

Joan shot up, shooting away and flinching. She looked around and took deep breaths, calming when she saw where she was and who it was that had nudged her. She gulped and wrapped her arms around her legs, rocking slightly.

Resident mounted archer
casanev

7:58pm Jun 2 2010

Normal User

Meka looked at the girl, question in her eyes. "Um... are you ok?" She reached out, laying a gental hand on Joan's arm. "What's wrong?" A small breeze lifted Meka's short dark hair off her face, thrashing it around a bit. She flicked her head, trying to maintain order.

ferretflitz

8:49pm Jun 2 2010

Normal User

Dravius rolled slightly and shot up when the side of his face scraped against the rough bark of a tree root. His hair was even messier than usual, sticking almost straight up. Dravius seemed slightly dazed as he looked around the forest and gasped slightly as he saw the splatters of blood peeking out through the trees, and Torak came to nuzzle against his cheek. Dravius buried his face in Torak's ruff, breathing in the woody, clean smell of his dog. He muttered curses to himself slowly, then seemed to remember Joan and Meeka, and his head shot up, looking around in bewilderment. "Joan?" He called softly, his eyes wide.

Epona

8:04pm Jun 3 2010

Normal User

Joan bit her lip and nodded, feeling the closest to coming to tears as she had in a long time. She angrily brushed her eyes, mentally calling herself stupid, no one was hurting her right now, why'd she have to go and be all emotional. She saw Dravius wake up and comfort himself with Torak before calling her name and almost laughed. 

"Im right here, Drav." She called, smiling at Meka. "Thank you Meek."

Resident mounted archer
Epona

8:41pm Jun 8 2010

Normal User

((Bump. Sorry. Ive been at a friends))

Resident mounted archer
Epona

11:22pm Jun 9 2010

Normal User

((Bump peas?))

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

8:20am Jun 10 2010

Normal User

((I've been super aick. Hold on, Tode.))

Epona

8:27pm Jun 10 2010

Normal User

((To what? That last bit of sanit-oh, never mind. Ish gone))

Resident mounted archer
Epona

3:09pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

((Kitty! Ohmigosh! D:))

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

6:43pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

(( Nya! I'm sorry. I actually fell asleep at my keyboard.))

Dravius looked up and flashed a strained smile, getting to his feet, then looking down at them as he said, "I'm sorry. I hope I didn't do anything to hurt you. I sustained, umm, a bit of a personality disorder at the hands of my mother. It hasn't happened for a while so..." He trailed off, still staring hard at the ground.

Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14