What the..?!?! (Random medieval fantasy)Oh. Hi. You ever jousted a'fore?

Go to page: 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bookmark Thread
Epona

7:12pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

((Eh heh heh. You funneh. XD)) 

Joan smiled a little and shook her head. "No, you didnt hurt me...well, physically. Or mentally. Emotionally....eh. Maybe. Im not quite sure." She winced as cramped muscles stretched.

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

10:56am Jun 12 2010

Normal User

((Meh.))

Dravius stayed looking at the ground. "Im sorry." He said curtly, grabbing the lowest branch of a tree and vaulting into it, skittering up the tree with ease, until he rteached the top and his head broke the branches. A fanfare sounded in the distance, and called down with a start, 'Joustings today, Leon."

"Never bring that horrid drink here again."

"It tastes of blue, not the river-dwelling reptile, as I had thought."

Epona

2:39am Jun 13 2010

Normal User

Joans head tilted back and her mouth hung open. "Why? Why, oh, why wasnt I born here?" She groaned and took a few seconds to straighten her stiff neck, rubbing a knot between her shoulder blades. "This is cruel and unusual tourcher,"

Resident mounted archer
Epona

9:35pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

((Bump??))

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

10:21pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

Dravius slid down the tree, grabbing and tossing armour to Joan, sprinting towards the snorting black horse, throwing the sheet over the horse'shead. "We're late, actually." He called, the horse trotting behind him. "Up." He said simply, pulling a long cloak on, flicking up the hood, casting a deep shadow over his face. "Come on!"

Epona

11:16pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

Jpan clamped her mouth shut and nodded, putting the legs on before grabbing the saddle and vaulting up. Once there, she put the breast plate and other parts on as well, but left the helmet off until it was absolutely needed.

Resident mounted archer
Epona

10:29pm Jun 15 2010

Normal User

((Boomp?))

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

11:30pm Jun 15 2010

Normal User

((I'm waiting for Meeka.))

Epona

11:35pm Jun 15 2010

Normal User

((Hmm. Yeah. Where is she? D:))

Resident mounted archer
Epona

8:42pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

((*sigh*))

Resident mounted archer
casanev

5:30pm Jun 22 2010

Normal User

ooc; Sorry! All of my days have been spent to the last minute. Finnaly, I can get on my computer.

Bic: Meka hoisted her bag. Stretching her shoulders, she grinned up at her companions, high up on their horses. "Well, try and go easy on me. I can run fast, but not that fast." Meka, started off at a brisk walk towards the where they where headed. "Come on," she shouted back to them, "By tonight, I want to sleep on an actual bed."

I have the madness of the sun, but you know that already, don't you? Call me Cas, not Casa or Casanev. Thanks!
Epona

7:50pm Jun 22 2010

Normal User

((Woo!! YAY!! *Glomp*))

Joan laughed. "Thats *censored*uming we win anything. Im gettin jittery already and I dont even know where we're goin." She nudged Roisin on. "Are you competing, Meek?"

Resident mounted archer
Epona

8:17pm Jun 24 2010

Normal User

((Bump))

Resident mounted archer
casanev

7:48am Jun 25 2010

Normal User

Meka nodded, then paused. "Hopefully. But, to raise both our chances getting in, we should pick two diffrent entrences. You should take the front one. If this is your first time, you will want to experiance it head on. It is a life changing sight." Meka said, smiling ernestly, "You wont want to miss it."

I have the madness of the sun, but you know that already, don't you? Call me Cas, not Casa or Casanev. Thanks!
Epona

8:01am Jun 29 2010

Normal User

Joan chuckled lightly. "It is my first time. There aint a whole lot of medieval reinactments goin on too much in my country-slash-state." She grinned. "Really cant wait though,"

Resident mounted archer
Epona

8:31pm Jul 27 2010

Normal User

((Critical fumble. -_-))

Resident mounted archer
Epona

8:32am Jul 29 2010

Normal User

((Kitteh!! D:))

Resident mounted archer
ferretflitz

4:57pm Jul 29 2010

Normal User

((-Stumbles in with hiar sticking up on one side- Nyah!))

Dravius urged the black horse on, getting into a long, spiralling line, filled with beffy knights and stick-thin boys next to them, dressed in whatever the sheet over the horse pattern was. Dravius pulled his hood over his face, his rather tall frame looming over the other boy's as he said sharply, "Put the helmet on. We're signing you up, Leon." He strode forewards as a bored loooking, tubby little man asked a list of questions, which Dravius answered, eyes flashing beneath his hood. "Mmm. Go right in, Sir Leon and page." Looking to the next people, Dravius tugged the horse's reigns, sighing as they slid into the stadium, and a wave of sound crashed into them, horses screams of excitement, laughs, and cheers.

Epona

5:53pm Jul 29 2010

Normal User

((Bed head. XD

*Glomps*))

Joan nodded, her helmet already on as she did so. They entered the stadium and she stroked Roisin for comfort. The big black destrier snorted and arched his  neck, his ears pricked as he pranced in excitement. Joan kept her legs firm around his sides and her weight in the seat. She looked at Dravius and did her best to smirk.

"Page. Really? Thought it  were Squire...never mind." She shook her head and adjusted the helmet so she could see through the visor better; her face was noticeably female, even though her body was disguised by the armor.

Resident mounted archer
Epona

1:04am Aug 10 2010

Normal User

((You phail.

I phail

We all phail))

Resident mounted archer
Go to page: 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14