We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
EmoWolf1

7:29am Mar 6 2013

Normal User

(this thread is amazing! I have just read through the whole 8 pages and loved every moment of it. I am quite sick and read it on an iPod, and I almost forgot the pain in my head, neck and chest. Shadow and Ibas are so wonderful together :D so, I will join when I get a chance on my laptop or something. I am thinking of having I kind of wolf or lion, mixed with a walrus and maybe something else like a monitor. I am really looking forward to this, and thank you guys for cheering me up in my sickness)

\'Create
\r\n
pandameg199630

8:08am Mar 6 2013 (last edited on 8:08am Mar 6 2013)

Normal User

Ibas jumped, startled by the fact that Shadow had almost been shot.  " I don't think this human is trying to make you sleep, " Ibas said.  Whatever that weapon was that the human had, it seemed more designed to kill than anything else, especially with the speed it was flinging those...things.  Ibas grew more panicked at the human kept shooting.  He couldn't let Shadow get hurt, she was his first friend! 

With a screech Ibas dove down to the human.  He beat his wings against the humans head and pecked him hard enough to draw blood.  While the human was distracted by the blood flowing down it's head, Ibas flew back into the air, happy that the human had stopped shooting at Shadow, but less than pleased with the fact that the human was now aiming at him.

((Thanks for the compliment.  :3))

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
spirit1212

4:23pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

(And if you think about it,Ibas is much smaller than Shadow,yet they are a great pair! Thanks for the compliment and I will be looking forward to you joining. Your welcome,also.)

Shadow watched him with a smile and when he flew back up to her muttered,"Thank you." Then she realized he was aiming the gun at Ibas now and asked,"You think we could fly to the top of one of those buildings to hide?" Without waiting for the answer she grabbed Ibas' tail,gently,in her mouth and darted to the top of a tall building.
    Once at the top of a sky scraper she put him down and listened for the sound of anymore gun shots. "We should be safe up here.",she told Ibas and sat down beside him.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

5:24pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

Ibas stifled a screech as Shadow grabbed him and pulling him with her to the top of the skyscraper.  He didn't realize just how fast she could fly when she wasn't trying to keep pace with him, and she quickly got them out of the shooter's line of sight and to a temporary safe spot.  While he appreciated her motives, he didn't appreciate how her teeth dug into him.  He could tell she was trying to hold him gently, but bigger creatures always have a very different idea of what gentle is compared to smaller creatures.  

He almost sighed with relief when she put him down, but didn't in favor of shaking his feathers and part of his tail to loosen himself after tensing up in her mouth.  He slithered to the edge of the roof and peered down, observing the humans who looked to be nothing more than small, panicking specks.  Many of them milled around the base of the building, and many others piled into yellow cars and left.  " Yeah.  None of the humans down there could fly, so there's no way they could bother us up here! " Ibas said cheerfully.  Now they wouldn't have to worry about humans until the next time they had to eat or sleep.

spirit1212

5:34pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

Shadow watched him shake after she set him down and whispered,"Sorry." Then heard his comment and nodded her head then,almost like reading his mind she mentioned,"I think we should find some food or we may starve,I haven't eaten in quite some time." With that she heard the sound of pigeons and turned to see fat birds sitting in nests on the far side of the building. "These might be good food.",she said and then began to creep over towards the fat birds.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

5:59pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

" I think I'll be fine for now.  I don't really eat that often. " Ibas chirped.  He didn't know it, but the reason he could go without food longer than an ordinary bird was the half of him that was a snake.  Snakes only eat once every week or two if they eat large enough prey.  His bird half meant he digested faster than a snake, which gave him three or four days where he didn't have to eat if he ate something rabbit sized.  But, while he wasn't hungry, he still had vulture instincts and would scavenge if given the opportunity.  Pigeons weren't normally in his diet, but meat was meat, and vultures liked meat.  For now he focused on preening instead of the fat birds.

spirit1212

6:08pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

"Well I'll go ahead and catch some for myself.",Shadow replied and then crawled slower towards the birds,the sound of smaller chirps coming from the nests,proving that there was something else if the fat birds got away. Then she took her chance and leaped on the fattest of the birds. It flapped its wings,but Shadow lashed out and clawed them so it couldn't escape. The snapping sound of its neck followed and then she started to eat the bird.

pandameg199630

6:24pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

Ibas looked up at the crack, and returned to preening when he saw she had just caught a bird.  He actually wasn't entirely sure why she was bothering to hunt them.  The pigeons were too small to be anything more than a snack to her, even if she ate the hatchlings.  She might as well spend her energy on flying to somewhere with bigger and better food.  

Speaking of flying places, where would they go today?  Would they go the same direction the went yesterday, or would they change it a little?  He personally though they should go to a place with fewer humans, but he didn't know of any places like that besides the ocean and he didn't plan on going back there any time soon.  Too much water for his liking.

spirit1212

6:38pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

Shadow ate the bird in only a few gulps and then ate the hatchlings that she found in the nest in a few small snapping bites. She then turned to Ibas and said,"Not much,but hey,at least it was something to give me some more energy." Trotting back over she laid down and asked,"Should we head for the scattered human den I can see over that way?" The paw she reached out pointed northeast.

pandameg199630

6:58pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

Ibas looked where she pointed, but couldn't see what she saw.  It was all kind of fuzzy when he looked at things as far as whatever she was talking about.  Not wanting to admit he couldn't see that far, Ibas said, " Okay.  Sounds good to me. "  Ibas had never realized he had bad eyesight before.  Having lived in small spaces his entire life, seeing far away wasn't a huge issue for him.  Sure it had been blurry when he was first flying around and enjoying his freedom, but he had assumed Shadow saw just as much as he did.  He felt uncomfortable now that he knew he wasn't as perfect as he thought, but knew that his knowledge of this issue wasn't going to change it at all.  It was probably for the best to ignore it and move on.

spirit1212

7:14pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

"Ok,then. Lets continue to go on.",Shadow replied and stood up. "Maybe if you rode on my back we could get there faster.",she suggested and looked at him.

(Short...)

pandameg199630

7:39pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

Ibas looked Shadow over, trying to judge whether or not he would be able to hold onto her, Not that it was a big issue.  If he ever fell off he could easily catch himself on the wind and fly back up.  " I think your right. " Ibas said, slithering a little closer to Shadow, curled up, and flung himself up onto her back.  He coiled his tail around her right leg to secure himself.  From what he could tell so far, this would probably work, lucky for him.  His wings still ached from yesterday.  He hadn't really noticed early thanks to all of the adrenaline in his system, but now that he had calmed own he could definitely notice it.

spirit1212

7:45pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

With that Shadow dove into the air and caught herself on her wings before soaring across the sky towards the scattered human dens. "These seem like good places to spend time at before going any farther. Maybe we could even trick humans into liking us enough for us to go into their homes.",she said to Ibas.

pandameg199630

7:51pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

" I don't know about that, " Ibas called, coiling tighter around Shadow as he slipped a little on her sleek fur.  " I have yet to meet a human who's done so much as smile at me. " Ibas said.  Humans didn't seem to like anyone but themselves in his opinion.  The only thing they seemed to dislike more than non-humans were non-humans that were in the wrong area.  If only they knew where the other winged wolves and snake birds lived.  Then they could just go there and nobody would think they were strange at all.  They would be free from humans, and more importantly, the lab, which still had a bounty on His and Shadow's heads.

spirit1212

8:15pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

"You never know with these strange ol' humans.",Shadow argued as they neared the human dens. They would be there soon and Shadow could hear the laughter of the human pups as they played their games already. "We're almost there,Ibas.",she told him and prepared herself to land.

pandameg199630

8:25pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

Ibas huffed silently.  He just hoped that when the humans decided they didn't like him and Shadow, they wouldn't pull out weapons like they did last time.  They probably wouldn't, so long as Shadow didn't provoke them, but he severely doubted they would act friendly.  Ibas tightened his coils again as he realized he had been loosening up as they flew farther.  He didn't want o end up getting flung off of Shadow when she landed, though that might earn some pity points from the humans and make them friendlier, or at least towards him.  He didn't think that would work for Shadow.

spirit1212

8:31pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

Shadow landed right in the middle of a field where humans had been playing,but when they saw her the pups stopped and some ran to their parents,but the more daring ones ran up to the strange creatures. A human pup snatched up Ibas by his tail and held him to get a better look at him,then it put him down. While another poked Shadow's right wing to make sure she was real. "Why are they... Oh,wait,never mind,I know why.",she whispered to Ibas.

pandameg199630

8:38pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

Ibas squawked as he was yanked off of Shadow by a couple of young humans.  Had they been adults, they would have certainly received a harsh pecking for their rough treatment, but he felt bad about hurting younger creatures so he refrained from reacting.  He was probably as close to frowning as a bird could get, which wasn't very close seeing as beaks don't bend like lips do.  " What do you mean you know why?  What do you know why about? " Ibas asked, honestly confused by what the girl had said, and how the humans were acting.  It baffled him that they hadn't run away or attacked yet.

spirit1212

6:57am Mar 7 2013

Normal User

"I just think I know why a few of them are acting this way. They are probably very curious about us.",Shadow replied as another child yanked her tail,making her yelp,but she tried to stay calm,so she wouldn't hurt the human pup. The child seemed to be three and giggled when the strange noise came from the funny looking dog. Then it ran to get its parent to come look. "They sure do hurt when they do stuff like that.",she commented and looked at her tail before sitting down.

EmoWolf1

8:15am Mar 7 2013 (last edited on 8:21am Mar 7 2013)

Normal User

(once again, I am writing this on iPod. Please excuse any spelling mistakes. Stupid auto-spell)

Name: He calls himself Alikei. 

Looks: a Large wolf, with huge, long tusks that stick out and replace his top fangs. His coat is dark brown with a black face. His left front leg is covered in greenish grey scales. His paws are webbed which excels him in swimming. His tail is mainly fur but has some scales on it. His left eye is dark brown(almost black) and his right eye is amber. He is larger than a normal wolf due to a walrus's immense size. He has thick string with a short trail on it round his scaled leg where he was tied up, but escaped.

Will try to get a pic once on a laptop.

Personality: Alikei is strange. One moment he can be light and happy, the next he is growling and evil. This is due to the wolves anger, and the walrus's peaceful nature combined. Sudden mood changes are common. He can be nervous around smaller creatures because he is afraid that his mood will change and he will trample them.

History: ask, but ask when he is in a good mood. That is a warning.

Mutation: Wolf, mixed with a comodo dragon and a walrus. With the wolves stealth, the comodo dragons agility, and the walrus's strength, makes him a great jumper and runner. He can jump around as high as the Eiffel Tower(the huge thing in France) in one leap. His siliva is full of bacteria, like a comodo dragons, and is poisonous if it gets into your blood. If you get bitten by Alikei, prepare for death...

Crush: none

Other: he was the second most dangerous experiment on the island, with shadow being the first.

\'Create
\r\n
Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 24