We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
Raptordude10

6:19am Mar 26 2013

Normal User

(why do i still have no clothing?!)
spirit1212

6:42am Mar 26 2013

Normal User

(You do,and I'm gonna wait on Elmo.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Raptordude10

3:34pm Mar 26 2013

Normal User

(well i didn't)
EmoWolf1

3:57pm Mar 26 2013

Normal User

Alikei yelped as he was pulled by the scruff by great strength, ad before e knew it, he was back by the house with Shadow. Her eyes were difficult to answer to- large, glaring- her question was heard clearly, but the answering was tough. "I... Nothing. Let's just say I went to hang out with frogs. Nothing irregular." he said, slightly angry ad slightly happy. He shook his neck skin loose after being held there for a while.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

6:50am Mar 27 2013

Normal User

Shadow smirked at his answer and replied to it,"Well,I talk to frogs everyday. Nothing irregular." Then she laughed and finally noticed the strange mutant bear that had crashed into a tree nearby and growled at him before standing up. She always hated bears,ever since she was a pup in the forest she hated bears with a passion.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
EmoWolf1

12:34pm Mar 27 2013

Normal User

Alikei had half grinned when the interruption came in. He stood, flicked his tail into the air as a warning flag and bore his teeth. He could have just stood there with his giant tusks showing, but it was instinct to show what is in your jaws. 

\'Create
\r\n
pandameg199630

3:47pm Mar 27 2013

Normal User

Eventually Ibas finished the meat and his head went back up so he could look around.  He looked at the window but didn't see anyone.  They must have wandered off somewhere.  He hoped they didn't go to far.  He didn't want to have to look for them.  He jumped as the human started stroking his back, smoothing the feathers down against his skin, only for them to rise back to their normal position after the hand passed.  It felt strange, but it also felt pretty nice.  He was torn between letting the human pet him and pecking their hand until it bled.  While pecking the human would certainly make him happy, he knew it would probably have some nasty consequences.  Best to let the human do as she wanted for now.  He slithered to the edge of the table, looking down and chirping to tell the human he wanted to get down.  He wasn't sure if she would figure out that he wanted to leave the house entirely.

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
pandameg199630

3:47pm Mar 27 2013 (last edited on 3:48pm Mar 27 2013)

Normal User

((Double post.  Sorry.))

Raptordude10

6:36am Mar 28 2013

Normal User

Jack stood up and saw that his wing was crumpled," well i never liked flying really, no matter, hello i'm jack" he said
spirit1212

7:06am Mar 28 2013

Normal User

Shadow's growl became deeper as he spoke and she stepped towards him cautiously. Her feet falling and rising slowly with her ears pulled back. Her silver teeth flashed in the sunlight as her snarl grew bigger and she raised a paw with four silver claws ready to slice open the mutant bear.

Raptordude10

4:51am Mar 29 2013

Normal User

Jack stumbled back, "woah woah woah woah I mean no harm."
spirit1212

10:20am Mar 29 2013

Normal User

(I shall wait now.)

rainbow1766

10:50am Mar 29 2013

Normal User

name:Sonia

looks:black with blue stripes

personality:likes to play doesn't like being lonely and always trusting

history:when she was 1 year she was suddenly a mutant

mutation:blue and black bat wings 5 blue tails

crush:?

other:ask her

rainbow1766

10:54am Mar 29 2013

Normal User

sorry im a tiger to
spirit1212

11:05am Mar 29 2013

Normal User

(Would she look kinda liketle="" target=""> this,but with flipped colors and bat wings? Accepted.)

rainbow1766

11:23am Mar 29 2013

Normal User

yes :)
rainbow1766

11:38am Mar 29 2013

Normal User

jumps off boat was thinking it was all flowery loads of trees nice fresh smell ugh! Sonia says instead theres is trash and not a very pleasant scent she sees little kids run to her but in a moment she is captured and going to a big house the unknown person walks in with me and lets me go I run out of the bag then hiss and growl at her she shows my most favorite food ever!

[hamburger meat lol]

EmoWolf1

5:22am Mar 30 2013

Normal User

Alikei continued to growl monotone and followed Shadow closely. He was ready to fight if he needed to, but he was sure that Shadow would have the mutant bear down in seconds if she wanted. 

\'Create
\r\n
rainbow1766

8:21am Mar 30 2013

Normal User

sits in window and sees alkei perks ears hisses for her attention then purrs Sonia says hello!?
pandameg199630

1:28pm Mar 30 2013

Normal User

((Rainbow, can you use periods at the end of each sentence?  Your posts are hard for me to understand.))

The woman picked up Ibas and set him on the ground, being careful not to touch his 'injured' wing.  Ibas chirped his thanks to her and slithered back to where he remember the door being.  From what he could hear, Shadow and Alikei were still out there, but there was someone else with them too.  He noticed part of the door was thinner, and had hinges on it.  He tapped it with his beak, making it swing a little.  Realizing that he had basically found a tiny door that was part of the larger door, Ibas didn't waste time waiting for the human to open the door.  He just slithered through the little one.He was suprised to see that there wasn't one new person with the group, there were two! " Who are these guys? " he asked.

Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 24