We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
pandameg199630

5:14pm Jan 27 2013

Normal User

Ibas watched the others while he preened.  He didn't recognize more than a couple of them, and he didn't know any of them well enough to know their names.  He was curious about them, as well as everything else here, but he didn't really know how to handle his curiosity.  One thing he did know how to handle was his desire to fly.  With a few flaps of his wings, Ibas was back in the air and gliding around, observing everything around him, this time paying a bit more attention to the location of the trees.

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
TesuriXD

6:43pm Jan 27 2013

Normal User

Akabane, surely figuring every creature around her was mutated, lets her wings flap as the wind hits them. " air not a salty as on the boat" she thought, so walks past Ibas,and walks to  Zhoomish, and says, very cool, and smooth " Aviod the little humans, they love us... Even you more then me... And the big ones, they hate us, sometimes" winking at Zhoomish. 

awesomething10

10:13am Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"Well, okay. But I thought the big humans were gonna poke needles and test us. I bet they have mutated each other to become small!" said Zhoomish. "I bet that's it!"  Suddenedly she heard a loud growling noise. It was only Zhoomish's stomache. So she went off to look for some food.

"Hello, this is... Mom Universe. Yes, the children are playing swords. Sorry, playing with swords. They\'re bleeding, oh noo they are dead. Don\'t call again. * click * Sorry I panicked"
TesuriXD

6:01pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

akabane, still interested in Zhoomish's thoughts, follows after. "Most aren't gonna poke us, some might again. lets just hope we dont run into those kinds again..." then she pads away for food for herself also

avarocks

6:29pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"We better hide," Sasha commented. " Little humans lead to big humans. Angry humans." She shivered at the thought of being captured again. "We have to find a place to settle away from humans. Abandoned by humans." She looked around at her traveling compainions. "We ought to stay together. Apart, anything can happen.."

TesuriXD

6:35pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"Yeah. Sasha's right. Maybe an abandoned warehouse?..." says Akabane, going behind Zhoomish " c'mon we can't get lost. I volunteer to hunt and get food."

awesomething10

6:36pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Zhoomish continued to walk until she saw a tent, with a sign. Zhoomish knew how to read but lets just say she is dyslexic. She read the sign. as she read, she smelled the stuff they were giving out. It smelled good. Then she finished reading. The sign said "zonzojaz". It was a sausage stand by the way. Zhoomish yelled at Sasha and Akabane: "Hey, guys! Lets have some zonzojaz! They smell  so good, I bet they taste better!"

"Hello, this is... Mom Universe. Yes, the children are playing swords. Sorry, playing with swords. They\'re bleeding, oh noo they are dead. Don\'t call again. * click * Sorry I panicked"
avarocks

6:59pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"I had some of that way back. It's delicous! C'mon!" Sasha yelled excitedly. She willed herself to vanish, then felt a little tingle. She couldn't see herself anymore. Sasha ducked under the storekeepers feet, then jumped onto the counter. Unseen, she grabbed as many sausages as she could hold, then jumped off the counter. "Gruyss!" She said, her mouth full. "Uew should tri! It's grrate!"

TesuriXD

7:01pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Akabane, padding behind Sasha, takes a few sausages. "mhmm. What is this made of?"

awesomething10

10:34pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Zhoomish took a few and ate them. "Yummy! It taste like meat but with a little something extra." 

spirit1212

7:15am Jan 29 2013

Normal User

(Please slow down.)

Shadow stayed in the trees shade as she searched for her food and decided to drop her chain from her mouth. She eventually found a place where animals were in pens and decided to  hunt here. She jumped into the pen where cows were kept and attacked one,bringing it down swiftly. She ate all of it and picked up a leg bone before running off.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

4:06pm Jan 29 2013

Normal User

Ibas saw Shadow take down one of the cows and viciously devour its body, not even leaving the bones.  He dove down to the ground, bracing himself for a rough landing near the blood stained grass.  With a harsh smack to his stomach, Ibas was on the ground and slithering around, instinctively looking for scraps which he pecked off the ground and ate.  It definitely help sate the hunger that had been growing in him since he left the ship.  And, thanks to half of his body being a snake, he probably wouldn't have to eat for a few more days.  For his first day taking care of himself, he felt like he wasn't doing too bad.

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
avarocks

4:18pm Jan 29 2013

Normal User

(Oops. Sorry.)
With sausages devoured, Sasha was still hungry. She found Shadow and Ibas eating something that looked quite filling. Still, she'd rather pass. "Wanna look for a shelter?" She announced to the group.

awesomething10

5:38pm Jan 29 2013

Normal User

"Well, okay. Why not?" said Zhoomish. "Have any ideas?" 

WarriorHawkSpirit

5:52pm Jan 29 2013 (last edited on 6:49pm Jan 29 2013)

Normal User

I can has join? Please? awesomething10-y said I should, so I reckon I will if I can.  Here's my bio for the character. Sorry I sort of deviated from the form, but... anyhow, here it is, my bio.

Name: Songheart
Looks: Song's a creamish golden hybrid of a large felid, a bit of primate and a bird of some kind, possibly a hawk. Her fur is a gentle cream shade while her wings, paw pads and markings are golden.

Personality: 
She's one of those slightly nerdy characters who isn't conventionally sane, but whose behavior isn't as erratic and therefore can't be called insane. She's good at pretending to be things she isn't, but sometimes she gets a little attached to the role. She likes to annoy people because the reaction amuses her. Song takes every insult literally, being able to tear you apart for calling her, say, a pig.

History:
She was a wandering wild cat of some sort before being captured and sold to the scientists who did all the experiments, whereupon they merged her DNA with a bird and added in a heck of a lot of dye. She was intended to be a sort of enforcer among the captive animals and she did a good job of making the humans think she was a frighteningly mortifying creature. The animals were free before she could actually start her job, though. 

Mutation: She has opposable paws for some reason, a power to see and manipulate sound or emotion in the form of waves. She also possesses flight and the ability to emulate sounds and voices she has heard before. 

One way of annoying people that she enjoys is hiding in a tree and trilling in a pitch  similar to an extremely squeaky farting sound being made into a taut, deflated balloon. The produced sound, for those who have never heard a beginning woodwind player try to puff out ''Mary Had a Little Lamb'' in high key, is like a small robotic animal screaming its lungs out in pain into a microphone.

Crush: None
Mate: None
Other: None for now.

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/u171r][img]http://dragcave.net/image/u171r.gif[/img][/url]\r\n\r\nDon\'t let this dragon die!
TesuriXD

6:32pm Jan 29 2013

Normal User

Akabane, taking in everything happening around her flies up to see better " HEY! there is an abandoned warehouse not too far from here!" akabane shouts to everyone

awesomething10

6:54pm Jan 29 2013 (last edited on 6:54pm Jan 29 2013)

Normal User

(Hi-ho Hawkspirit!) "Seems good to me. Does Sasha think its a good idea?" said Zhoomish.

TesuriXD

7:29pm Jan 29 2013

Normal User

Akabane, landing next to Zhoomish, says" i dunno, but its close enough to shelter for now"

awesomething10

10:46pm Jan 29 2013

Normal User

"Let's just hope that there are no humans in there." said Zhoomish, as she began to walk towards the warehouse. (Nice intro, Hawkspirit. If I was in charge of the roleplay, I would accept it)

spirit1212

7:01am Jan 30 2013

Normal User

(Oh,yeah. Tesuri,next time wait til' your accepted to roleplay. Hawk,your accepted.)

Shadow stopped when she saw the bird-snake known as Ibas and turned to watch him. She liked to see what humans did to animals as experiments and thought that it was sometimes very funny.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24