We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
rainbow1766

4:46pm Jun 9 2013

Normal User

[are you guys going to rp with me then I feel left out though]
pandameg199630

10:31pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

((I don't even know where your last post was so there's not really much I can do.))

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
EmoWolf1

11:29am Jun 11 2013

Normal User

Alikei crouched when the new mutant left and had a confused look on his face. "ok... " he mumbled to himself then decided to get some rest in the burrow Shadow had made. He crawled in and curled up next to her, the body heat of all the mutants together making it rather nice in there. He closed his eyes and curled up tighter, then quickly drifted off into a deep sleep.

Sinuous stayed silent at the strange encounter with the new mutant and sighed when he left. Perhaps she would never get a good friend that didn't think of her as a monster? 'oh well...' she thought then slithered after the others and into the burrow. She didn't feel like she was wanted so went to the back of the burrow where nobody was. And what made that worse was that the back of the burrow was the coldest. This was going to be a hard, cold, and probably sleepless night with her so called 'friends.' Sinuous began thinking. How could she be considered a friend when she was pretty much hated? Sinuous decided to stop everything and try to sleep, so she closed her third eyelids and coiled up preparing for a bad nights sleep.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

12:38am Jun 12 2013

Normal User

Waking hours before sunrise,Shadow found her paws wrapped around Ibas and yawned before she noticed Sinuous on the far side of the burrow. Pulling her over she tried to get back to sleep before sunrise and succeeded as she filled her mind with dreams of happiness.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

1:19pm Jun 12 2013

Normal User

When Ibas woke up he found himself held firmly in Shadow's paws.  Not tha he was complaining about that.  It was much warmer here than it was simply curling up by her side.  Maybe this would become a regular thing.  He certainly hoped it would.  He yawned and stretched his neck to loosen it up. He would have done the same for his wings but Shadow's head was on his body and he didn't want to wake her up.  From the amount of light that was shining into the burrow, he could tell that it was still pretty early, and they weren't in a hurry so there was no point in waking everyone up.  Tucking his head under his wing, Ibas relaxed and enjoyed the warmth while he thought about which direction they should go today.  He didn't want to go back to the city anytime soon, so that narrowed things down a little, but there were still quite a few choices.

rainbow1766

8:47pm Jun 13 2013

Normal User

[im going to start somewhere when I figure out whats going on]
EmoWolf1

3:26am Jun 15 2013

Normal User

Sinuous was just drifting off to maybe a little sleep when she felt something grab her, waking her up even more. "thanks..." She mumbled. This time when she was grabbed she did not tense her muscles but let her body flop limply. She was beginning to get fed up of being shoved around all the time, and standing up to it was no use. Her eyes widened when a greeted warmth came to her body though, and almost automatically coiled  up and was asleep in a matter of seconds. 

Alikei stirred in his sleep. His amber eyes opened only just, and his large pupils shrank and adjusted to the early morning light. It was still dark, you could say, but not pitch black. Sort of dark blue-ish grey... Alikeis eyes were now fully open and he blinked a few times, then yawned. He stretched himself out then carefully stepped over the sleeping bodies of his friends. He pulled himself out of the den entrance and sat outside, inhaling the cool refreshing dawn air. He was half guarding and half just plain enjoying himself.

\'Create
\r\n
pandameg199630

11:15am Jun 17 2013

Normal User

((I'm not entirely sure what to do...should I keep waiting for Spirit?))

spirit1212

7:10pm Jun 17 2013

Normal User

Shadow finally awoke,fully rested,and carefully moved herself away from the part-snake mutants. She then went outside and sat beside Alikei,her fur touching his. Letting out a large yawn she dipped her head,shook it,and then straightened up. "Morning."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

8:23pm Jun 18 2013

Normal User

Ibas, now free from Shadow's paws, woke up fully and began to preen.  Sleeping with someone like Shadow wasn't very good for your feathers so he would have a lot of work to keep him busy for the next few minutes.  He threw a glance at Sinuous, who was still asleep.  He feathers looked awfully rumpled too...and it kind of bothered him.  He didn't like seeing feathers in such poor condition.  Sure they were better than they had been yesterday, but they were still pretty bad.  Maybe if he was really quiet and gentle he could fix up her feathers while she was still sleeping.  She could wake up and already be preened and ready to go and she would be so happy.  Not that he...cared...or something.  

Ibas mentally reassured himself that he would only be doing it so he wouldn't be bothered by it, and lifted his head from his own feathers to slither over to Sinuous and begin working on hers.  As he worked on cleaning up the mess that she called a pair of wings, he couldn't help but notice her feathers had a very nice pattern to him.  This thought was followed by several others where he berated himself for thinking about her like that.  He didn't like this mutant who attacked he friend.  He was sure of that.

((EmoWolf:I remember you said you wanted a little something romantic between these two so I'm going to try to work towards that a little.))

EmoWolf1

12:00pm Jun 19 2013 (last edited on 12:01pm Jun 19 2013)

Normal User

(yeah, i gotcha ;)

Alikei looked slowly and calmly round to Shadow. the feeling of her fur meeting with his felt ticklish, but... in a nice way. the sight of Shadow yawning gave him some sort of instinct to yawn too, kind of automatically. "Morning," Alikei simply replied, but felt he needed to say something else. "So... where do you plan on travelling today?" He asked.

Sinuous slept deeply. this was a fairly good night after all. she was glad she had slept somewhere where she could be in no danger of falling, and even more in the fact that she had slept warm. Sinuous awoke when she felt something strange- something gentle fiddling with her feathers. She didn't open her eyelids though. she didn't mind what it was or who it was but had a small curiosity. she slowly lowered the transparent la
yer of skin that covered her eye and saw Ibas, preening her feathers for her.  Sinuous was glad that someone- especially Ibas- cared for her enough to help. Her small and almost useless wings twitched, probably giving away her consciousness. "Salutations," She whispered but still didn't move a muscle.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

3:16pm Jun 19 2013

Normal User

Shadow shrugged and said,"Far from these humans is for sure. I heard something about capturing us and taking us away to a newer,more secure island. I wouldn't enjoy that." She then pointed her nose to the north and said,"We will head that way,most likely." Then she laid down and looked up at him. "What do you think?"

Rika

3:31pm Jun 19 2013

Normal User

((Should I try to randomly pop in with an evil-ish character who's been hiding in the shadows?))

SpiritDragon

3:55pm Jun 19 2013

Normal User

[=l]

I\'m The Slenderman\'s wifey <3 Batman\'s our kid <33
pandameg199630

10:42am Jun 20 2013

Normal User

Ibas froze when Sinuous spoke and he lifted his head from her wings so he could look slightly to the right of her face. " Oh uh...hi.  I was just fixing your feathers because...they were not...good. " he said with the grace of a thousand eagles soaring over a July fourth celebration.  He didn't really have a plan for what to do if she woke up while he was still preening, and he was starting to regret it.  He felt too embarrassed to finish the job but he was almost certain she would ask him to do so.  After all, what good was one wing preened if the other was still dirty?

SpiritDragon

12:49pm Jun 20 2013

Normal User

[I'm about to get back in this <3]

spirit1212

10:16pm Jun 20 2013

Normal User

(Get back in Spirit and YES Rika!)

EmoWolf1

11:11am Jun 21 2013

Normal User

Sinuous laughed and stopped her motionless moment. she moved round a little then looked up to see Ibas sitting awkwardly, obviously shocked and almost definitely embarrassed. "Sorry to surprise you. How kind of you to clean my feathers, though," She said softly. "No need to feel embarrassed, you were helping me. What is the point of helping if you embarrass yourself over it?" She reassured Ibas. 

\'Create
\r\n
SpiritDragon

12:54pm Jun 21 2013

Normal User

Boondox had wondered off into a medow, amazed with almost everything he had seen. He sat at a small brook, scared for himself and the others. He already knew the humans would be coming after them, mabey even hunt them down like wild deer. He let out a sigh as he watched the water running by, and the little minnow's swim.

spirit1212

3:43pm Jun 21 2013

Normal User

(Elmo,what about Alikei?)

Go to page: 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24