We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
pandameg199630

5:55pm Mar 7 2013

Normal User

" Are you sure you want to stay with these humans?  At this rate we'll both lose our tails before the night's come. " Ibas said, curling his body up onto itself and making it harder to snatch.  Not only were these little humans painful to be around, but their parents could pose a threat if they wanted to.  A serious threat.  He didn't trust these humans in the slightest, and he didn't know why Shadow didn't feel the same.  Whatever.  It wasn't like he would try flying away on his own.  It was too cold for him to travel alone in the area.  He would freeze during the night, but if these people got him captured again he was blaming Shadow. 

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
spirit1212

6:45am Mar 11 2013

Normal User

Shadow read the ex
pression in his eyes and said,"If we are captured you can blame me all you want,I don't care." Just then the small human pup came back with its parent following. "Look momma!",it exclaimed pointing at the two mutant animals and added,"Funny animals!" Shadow's ears twitched at the sudden yelled and she turned to see a full-grown human and the pup that had hurt her tail.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

8:14am Mar 11 2013

Normal User

Ibas quietly watched as the child dragged out it's parents.  Judging by their expressions they were more curious and surprised than aggressive.  He hoped that these adult humans didn't have the same habit of tail pulling that their kid did.  Or yelling.  That kid needed to work on its volume control.  Luckily the adults seemed much calmer than the child.  The didn't lunge for his or Shadow's tail, and they didn't say anything, which made them quiet.  So far he liked them better than he liked their kid, and they hadn't tried to shove him in a cage yet which made them better than the lab.  Maybe Shadow was right.  Maybe these humans would be okay to be around for a little while.

EmoWolf1

11:29am Mar 11 2013

Normal User

(I'm accepted, I guess?)

Alikei had escaped from the small island of torture a few days before the others. He had swam, unlike the other few which took a boat ride. He thought that because of his escape, the humans were so confused and worried that they let the other escapies slip away from their grasp. Whichever way, they were now free. Thank lord. Alikei was just recapping the terrible sights of the lab- and the great shadow locked up in a crazy cage- when he smelt a wolf, but not fully wolf. He looked up to see the mighty Shadow her self and the tiny bird snake that had been in a cage somewhere behind him. They were strangely flying peacefully side-by-side. 'why hasn't she killed him...' he thought. Anyhow, they were heading towards the city.

Alikei had befriended a group of people at the edge of the human town, where he had found cover for his first night alone. He thought he might pluck up the courage to recommend the place to her, but again, her anger might make him minced meat. He made sure they were safely sleeping that night, in a tree hollow. It was a start, I guess. He, on the other hand, slept near enough to them to be able to smell them. Alikei was woken by a large bang. "guns." he mumbled. He soon saw the two flying up a building, which reassured him greatly. Shadow ripped one or two pigeons apart for food. More like a snack. They then flew down the the small area of his trusty humans. "Well, can't be rude." he thought. He ran round the outskirts of the town and to the yard, to hide in a bush and watch the two be tortured by the young humans. All he could do was laugh.

Alikei! Screamed a high pitched voice. A child leapt onto him and stood on  his back. Four others joined him. Soon, his brown back became a trampoline, small kids jumping up and down. One was flicking his fangs to some sort of beat. Surely he would be found out about by Shadow and the snake bird. Alikei was still nervous about Shadow, though, and decided not to speak for a while.

(I know, it's really long. I get so carried away with this)

\'Create
\r\n
awesomething10

9:35pm Mar 11 2013

Normal User

Zhoomish was about to invite the strange new wolf over, when suddenly a man with a beard yelled really loud at the group of strange animals. He pointed a big wooden stick with two holes on it at Zhoomish. Just as Zhoomish noticed he was there, she heard a loud explosion that disoriented her. When she was finally reoriented, the man was yelling at the other humans to come see what he "got".Zhoomish felt a terrible pain in her back leg. She looked, and it was bleeding. Zhoomish was terrified. "What did he do to me?" she asked, horrified. It must have been bleeding bad, because she began to feel dizzy. Other humans had gathered aroud the scene. The big man with the stick was shouting something about "monsters" and "a big reward". 

At the moment, Zhoomish thought she had invented a new emotion.
A hybrid of confusion and terror named confudullor.

(was that a good plot twist?)

"Hello, this is... Mom Universe. Yes, the children are playing swords. Sorry, playing with swords. They\'re bleeding, oh noo they are dead. Don\'t call again. * click * Sorry I panicked"
spirit1212

6:45am Mar 12 2013

Normal User

(Sorry,Elmo,I forgot to say,your accepted.)

Shadow's lips curled into a snarl as she caught the scent of another mutant. She had smelled it for a day or two,but never paid attention 'til now. She walked over to the pup covered mutant,her snarl still showing,leaving Ibas with the human pup and its parent. The kids jumping on the another mutant stopped and ran away yelling,"That thing is gonna hurt Alikei!" Then Shadow barked,"Why have you been following us?!"

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

7:38am Mar 12 2013

Normal User

Ibas turned and watched Shadow run off to do something aggressive.  He wasn't sure what exactly, but by the way her lip curled he wasn't sure he wanted to.  He ignored her growling and aggression for now in favor of talking to the humans. " So uh...would you guys mind if we stayed here for a little bit.  Just a quick nap and we'll be on our way. " Ibas nervously said.  He didn't know why he found it so hard to talk to these people.  They certainly weren't menacing or aggressive.  They were actually pretty boring so far.  But they managed to make him nervous.

EmoWolf1

1:32pm Mar 12 2013

Normal User

(heh, thanks)

Alikei curled his lip just as Shadow did, and lifted his head high to show his giant fangs. "I was just making sure you wouldn't get hurt by the flying metal pieces. I would not let you bleed. Me and you, and that little bird snake..." he said as he looked over to Ibas. "We are all the same. tortured and mutated. we should not exist in the natural world. but we do, and our kind needs to survive. i would not see you bleed. those flying metal bits are deadly. i have seen a dog go down in an instant. i would not see you in that dogs place." He spoke with both pride and fear in his voice. He was absolutely terrified of Shadow, but hid it with an angry stare and bare teeth.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

6:37am Mar 13 2013

Normal User

Shadow could sense the fear inside him and smiled her strange smile before saying,"I can tell your afraid. So quit trying to act like your not." She then thought for a moment and added,"I think I could accept you into the little group that me and Ibas have. As long as your always trust worthy." With that she heard Ibas try speaking to the humans and called to him,"They probably don't understand you."

pandameg199630

9:05am Mar 13 2013

Normal User

" What?  Why not? " Ibas asked.  Surely humans were smart enough to speak.  With all the things they made, it would be impossible for them to be a speechless species.  He looked over at Shadow, his confused ex
pression matching the one on the adult human's face.  Unfortunately, his turning hadn't clarified anything.  It only made his confusion worse.  " Who's that? " he asked, referring to the mutant next to Shadow.

EmoWolf1

12:30pm Mar 14 2013

Normal User

Alikei growled in annoyance when Shadow said she knew he was afraid. "After all, you are the scariest and probably most deadly creature on earth. I have rights to be afraid of you. so, the snake bird is called Ibas, eh? or at least, he calls himself Ibas." he snorted. he was a little angry, but was not going to fight. "it would be a pleasure to be in your 'little group' as long as I don't get killed by you." he moaned.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

6:43pm Mar 14 2013

Normal User

"They just can't understand how we speak and I don't know who it is,Ibas.",Shadow replied to the bird-snake and then said to the other creature,"I know I'm the deadliest creature on the planet,but that doesn't mean I'll kill you,if your trust-worthy. Lose my trust and you might just lose your life." "We better get these human's trust before we try staying here.",she changed the subject and added,"Act like one of those cats. Rub their legs and try to be nice to them." With that she walked up to the confused parent and the three year old and pawed at the parents leg,letting out a helpless whimper. The cold look in her eyes turned just as helpless and it seemed as though all of her had changed to a helpless ball of fur. The human adult looked down at her and seemed to melt at the sight. It bent down and patted her head just as its pup asked,"Can it stay with us,mommy?"

pandameg199630

8:18pm Mar 14 2013

Normal User

Ibas glared at Alikei.  He didn't like this guy.  He huffed and looked back at Shadow as she explained her plan a little.  He wasn't sure he would be able to act like a cat.  Cats had fur and legs.  He looked around. trying to find an idea for what he could do to get them to trust him, when he had a brilliant idea.  He didn't fly here.  He had rode on Shadow's back.  He could pretend his wing was hurt, and judging by how a simple facial ex
pression could melt them, a small injured animal would certainly be irresistible.  He turned his head to his wing ruffled some of the feathers before making the wing go slightly limp.  He slowly slithered between Shadow's paws and looked up at Shadow, make a high pitched sound, as though he was injured and in pain.

spirit1212

9:55pm Mar 14 2013

Normal User

Almost right after Shadow dipped her head down and put her ears down like she was sad before affectionately licking Ibas. Her whimpering continued as she laid down and wrapped her paws around the bird-snake, protectively. She,gently,licked his 'injured' wing and looked up at the humans. Her eyes pleaded for them to take the two in and the pup started to yell,"Mommy! We have to help them!" With that the human finally spoke and her voice was soft and gentle,"Ok,Brandon,we can take them in."

pandameg199630

9:06am Mar 15 2013

Normal User

Ibas had to try very hard to keep himself from reacting to what they said with more than a hopeful look.  His trick had worked!  He had outsmarted the humans, and he liked outsmarting humans.  Making sure to keep his wing limp and his movements slow, Ibas slithered up to the adult human and brushed his head against her leg and looking up at her again, trying to tell her that he wanted to be picked up.  He could easily slither wherever he wanted, but being carried was easier and fit the idea of 'poor injured bird' better.

spirit1212

2:45pm Mar 16 2013

Normal User

(Better wait on Elmo.)

EmoWolf1

10:37am Mar 18 2013

Normal User

Alikei stared at the two, pretending to be wounded and sorry for themselves, and snorted out a laugh. he walked over to the 'injured' Ibas and nuzzled him. he knew his nose would be pecked. He also knew that him and Ibas were not going to be the best of friends, but he guessed he would have to stick with it. "Ibas, because you are 'wounded,' they will give you food. good on you for quick thinking." He moaned. Alikei nudged him a little harder then blinked up at 'Brandon' and his mother.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

12:49pm Mar 18 2013

Normal User

Shadow watched as the human mother picked Ibas up and stood quickly,fighting the urge to growl. The humans began to walk and looked back at Alikei before following. The human pup put one of its paws on her back as they walked and Shadow looked up at Ibas and smiled before saying,"I think we'll be able to trust these humans."

pandameg199630

8:53pm Mar 18 2013

Normal User

Ibas was used to being picked up by the scientists, so being held by the human was nothing new to him.  She was quite a bit gentler than the scientist had ever been, and he certainly appreciated that.  " Oh..you poor little bird...snake...thing. " the girl said as she carried him into her house. " I bet you're starving. " Ibas trilled, trying to tell her he was hungry without using his words since she didn't understand them.  He wasn't actually hungry, but a little extra food couldn't hurt.

spirit1212

6:25pm Mar 20 2013

Normal User

(I can'tr think right now,so I'll wait on Elmo.)

Go to page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 24