We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
EmoWolf1

11:48am Mar 22 2013

Normal User

Alikei walked after the bonded two. he guessed he was part of the little group, but did not feel fully part of it yet. as they came up to the door, Alikei stood in the doorway and growled slightly, to warn shadow. "we aren't allowed in the houses. you will have to trust them that they will look after Ibas." Alikei then let out a bark, which was more of a roar, into the house. Shadow and him were shut outsidewith a single push of the door. "look through the invisible solid." He said as he pointed towards a window with his paw.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

1:43pm Mar 22 2013

Normal User

Shadow snarled as the door was closed and she couldn't see her friend that she must protect. She listened to Alikei,though and went to the window. Rising up and putting her front paws on the window she looked inside and saw Ibas being carried to a room with fire on some strange stone and a stone island in the middle of it. She could smell the scent of food coming from it,but most of these food smells didn't smell like the normal food they always had gotten at the island. "What kind of smell is that?",she asked the male and continued to watch her friend that she had bonded so closely to.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

9:07am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

The human set Ibas on a stone table in the center of the room he was carried into.  It looked different from the tables at the lab that he was examined on.  This one was cold like the other one, but instead of four legs it was just a large block.  He supposed there was a reason for that, though he didn't know what is was exactly.  The human was now looking into a large white cabinet filled with food and cold.  The human was muttering to herself about something as she dug through the fridge, before finally finding what she was looking for.  She pulled out a thin bag that was filled with strips of some kind of meat. " You eat meat right? " she asked him as she gave him a calculating look.  Ibas perked up, starting at the meat to express his interest.  It had been a couple of days since he last ate and he was starting to get hungry again.  The human smiled and opened the bag, and Ibas was certain that he smelled heaven.

((It's bacon.  :U))

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
EmoWolf1

3:17pm Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"Cooked meat, and..." Alikei took a big whiff of the air. "Eggs. had some. their good. well, the rotten ones are. thats why i got 'em. Ya see, the humans burn meat over fires or in big machines so they can eat it. they dont eat raw food, or rotten food. so, they gave me two rotten eggs." He said as he too went up and rested his front paws on the window. "I been trying to learn their language." he continued. "they seem to make a strange noise for everything. i know one or two words. like, uh... 'hello' and 'bye.' not sure what they mean, but i'll figure it out."

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

6:59pm Mar 23 2013

Normal User

(I love bacon!!)

Shadow smirked and said,"From what I hear them say... It sounds just like us,but they just don't understand us. We speak like them,but they say we're barking at them when we talk." She then pawed the window as she saw the pup walk by,but it only smiled at her and walked off to somewhere she couldn't see it. She continued to paw at the window,trying to get to Ibas,and said,"I could easily break this,I bet,but then these humans will probably come after me with a gun like those other ones."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
EmoWolf1

7:05pm Mar 23 2013

Normal User

(mmmmmm. And I love rotten eggs. :/)

Alikei laughed. "don't be silly. They wouldn't shoot at you. They would just scold you." These kids were kicking a black and white ball about and it smashed the invisible solid. He got told off." Alikei sighed. "but come to think of it, we are big, scary, strange animals. Who knows what they might do to US..." he said. He pushed Shadows paws off of the glass. "It'l be OK."

\'Create
\r\n
pandameg199630

7:24pm Mar 23 2013

Normal User

((Rotten eggs are clearly the superior food here.))

The woman pulled out a pan and placed it on the stove.  As the pan started heating, she threw the bacon strips onto it, which hissed and spat at the pan.  Ibas wasn't quite sure what she was doing with it.  Was it some kind of human food ritual.  He had never watched a human eat before.  For all he knew they had to sacrifice a portion of their meals to some kind of fire god or something.  He just hoped the human wasn't planning to ruin all of this perfectly good meat.  That truly would be tragic.

EmoWolf1

7:44pm Mar 23 2013

Normal User

(so right)

Alikei watched as Ibas watched the human burn the meat, and boy it was a sight. The confused and interested expressions mingled to make a hilarious glare. He snorted took his paws back to rest on the ground. "expressions. Always finding ways around everything." he mumbled.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

8:01pm Mar 23 2013

Normal User

(Aww... Fine,rotten egg lovers. :) )

Shadow sighed and put her paws on the ground. A door opened at another human building and an old man came out,but when he saw the strange creatures he immediately went back in with a worried frown. She could hear beeping from the inside of his den and looked at Alikei before walking to the back door,which had a small door in it,with a flap. Her nose poked through it and the smell of the food was right in front of her. Pulling her nose out she looked around for Alikei.

EmoWolf1

8:13pm Mar 23 2013

Normal User

Alikei had noticed the old man, who, he recalled, was named Lee. He understood the old mans shock- seeing a strange, giant, red and black, winged wolf with large claws, long fangs, and a chain round it's neck wasn't one of the most pleasing sights on what seemed a normal day. He slowly walked after shadow, and watched her poke her nose through the flap in his Backdoor. "curiosity kills the cat." he shouted at shadow. It was a saying he had picked up from lee, when he had done the very same thing. Lee had a parrot that nipped. Hard. And it seemed to like nipping noses.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

8:26pm Mar 23 2013

Normal User

Shadow growled and said,"Also,I kill the cat when it gets curious about me." She crouched down and barked at the flap,hoping Ibas would hear her.

(Short...)

pandameg199630

8:38pm Mar 23 2013

Normal User

Ibas jumped as a bark resounded through the area, forgetting to keep his wing limp for a second.  Luckily the human didn't see because she had also been distracted by the bark.  The human grumbled with discontent, and Ibas was sure that she wanted to go, but it seemed that she had to stay with her food until the ritual sacrifice was over.  Not that her staying bothered Ibas, it was just that he knew that was Shadow's bark and he didn't want the human to be angry at her.  The human turned her attention back to the meat, which seemed to have calmed down and wasn't hissing and spitting anywhere near as much as when it was first put on the pan.

EmoWolf1

8:48pm Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"Pfft, clever clogs. Just because you can kill a giant with a toe, doesn't mean you can use that pride for everything." Alikei moaned, annoyed slightly by the cheeky reply. Then Shadow barked. "shut up, you. Is it one of your habits to be loud?" he asked in a sarcastic way. He tugged at Shadows tail, just to tease her a little. Their friendship was probably building, trough silly chats ad stupid acts.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

9:03pm Mar 23 2013

Normal User

Shadow growled slightly,but it turned into a whimper as she replied,"No,it's a habit to get nervous that someone you bonded to is taken and a door is shut between you and them when you never had a friend before." Then she laid down and kept her nose by the door to make sure she could still smell Ibas.

pandameg199630

9:15pm Mar 23 2013

Normal User

Ibas wasn't entirely sure why the human put a pan between the meat and the flame for her ritual.  If she wanted to burn it, putting it straight in the flame would do it much faster, but it seemed she wasn't trying to burn it after all.  The bacon, which was no longer the soft pink of raw meat, was pulled off of the pan with metal claws and put onto a round white plate made of paper.  Once all of the bacon was on the plate, the fire was turned off and the food set in front of Ibas.  He stared at it, not sure he wanted to eat the meat after all that had been done to it.  The human, as if sensing his uncertainty, grabbed a piece of the wrinkled meat and ate it, making loud crunching noises as she did so.  Ibas watched her, noticing how she seemed to love the flavor of the meat, even though it wasn't raw.  It didn't make sense to him, but it made him curious enough to try it.

EmoWolf1

10:57am Mar 24 2013

Normal User

Alikei sighed. "hmph" He thought that he could have made a better impression on Shadow, but he had failed. He now felt less part of the group. The light that had been in his heart for that moment had now gone out. He didn't mean to... He walked away from shadow and to a nearby bog where two frogs were resting. He lay down next to them. "I might as well hang out with you guys, seeing as I am unwanted elsewhere." he mumbled.

\'Create
\r\n
Raptordude10

5:24am Mar 25 2013 (last edited on 5:28am Mar 25 2013)

Normal User

(hey guys this is raptorguy10 i lost my password i had to make new file)
BIO
Name:Jack
Looks: Large bear with giant eagle wings

imgres.jpg

Personality:quiet, grumpy, small tempered
History: used to be in a traveling freak show 
Mutation:giant eagle wings and giant talons
Crush:shadow
Other:
spirit1212

6:51am Mar 25 2013

Normal User

(I was wonderin' what happened to you. Accepted,but I can't see your picture,if you put one.)

Shadow looked back at Alikei and stood up before walking over there. "Oh no you don't.",she warned and grabbed his scruff and pulled him back to the door with no effort at all. She then let him go and sat in front of him as she asked,"Why would you go over there? Do you not like me anymore?" Her head tilted as she looked at him with big,questioning,silver eyes.

pandameg199630

7:40pm Mar 25 2013

Normal User

Ibas broke off a small chunk of the meat, an easy task considering how crumbly it was right now.  The moment it hit his tongue, he felt a strange sensation overwhelm his body.  This was quite possibly...the greatest thing he had ever tasted.  He couldn't help himself as he ravenously attacked the rest of the food.  He didn't care if it was burned and shriveled.  It was amazing!  The human laughed at his reaction to the bacon, making Ibas stop about halfway through his meal as he realized how stupid he looked, scarfing down meat like this.  He was lucky he managed to keep his wing limp when he had lunged at the plate.  

He puffed his feathers up, shook his body, and laid the feather back down again, trying to regain some form of dignity.  He couldn't fool the human,  who seemed even more amused by his attempts to compose himself.  Realizing his attempts at grace had failed to impress anyone, including himself, Ibas went back to eating the bacon, though not quite as aggressively as he had before.

Raptordude10

6:18am Mar 26 2013

Normal User

imgres.jpg here's my pic :)

Jack was wandering through the forest on the other side of the island when a cage dropped on him, he roared and reared on his hind legs and clawed at the bars, they shattered on his grip he unfurled his wings and flew across the island. (little intro)

As Jack was flying over the island he spotted other animals like him, odd, not normal and swooped down at them. Jack tried to land but ran into a tree causing it to fall on him. " Agh sorry about the rough landing i'm still getting used to my wings."

Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 24