We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
awesomething10

8:27pm Feb 5 2013

Normal User

"Yeah. Good idea. Just as long as they don't look in here. But, if they do, I have ideas to keep them out." said Zhoomish, with a slightly insane look on her face. "This place has plenty of building material. I'm sure that as long as they don't bring any explosives *face twitch* or wrecking stuff *tail twitch* we are fine!" 

"Hello, this is... Mom Universe. Yes, the children are playing swords. Sorry, playing with swords. They\'re bleeding, oh noo they are dead. Don\'t call again. * click * Sorry I panicked"
spirit1212

6:59am Feb 6 2013

Normal User

Shadow saw Ibas and a strange smile appeared on her face that seemed evil,but it only did because she never really smiled. She had eaten the bone so she didn't have to flap much harder to stay in the air and said to Ibas,deep voice and all,"Just the bird-snake I was looking for... I thought you would have stayed behind to pick up any other scrapes."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
TesuriXD

5:05pm Feb 6 2013

Normal User

Akabane just stares at Zhoomish " oh-kayyy... You do that!" She smiles then excuses herself, and walks around until she spots, in a distance, a mouse behind a grandfather clock. she sings, evil-like, as she walks by the clock." hickory-dickory dock.. the mouse ran up the clock. the clock struck 1" clock turns 1:00 oclock " the mouse ran down.. hickory dickory... DOCK!" she launches herself at the mouse at full speed. She grabs it by it's tail and brings it back to Zhoomish. " LOOK! i caught a mouse!"

awesomething10

5:33pm Feb 6 2013

Normal User

"Impressive. The little sucker didn't even notice you." said Zhoomish. "It's really plump." Zhoomish climbed in one of the piles of supplies. After a few minutes of looking around, she yelled "Hey, guys! There is so much stuff here! I even found a water shooter thing, filled with water!"

"Hello, this is... Mom Universe. Yes, the children are playing swords. Sorry, playing with swords. They\'re bleeding, oh noo they are dead. Don\'t call again. * click * Sorry I panicked"
TesuriXD

5:51pm Feb 6 2013

Normal User

"AWESOME! now we can murder the world! MWAHAHAHAHAH!" Akabane has a very rabid look on her face. ( heat must have got to her XD )

awesomething10

6:56pm Feb 6 2013

Normal User

"Not really. But you might need to cool down a bit." replied Zhoomish. Then she squirted some water in Akabane's face using her tail. "Ha ha!"

TesuriXD

6:59pm Feb 6 2013

Normal User

"Hey!" Akabane says, laughing. She shakes dry, shaking the water on Zhoomish." take that!"

awesomething10

9:28am Feb 7 2013

Normal User

"Ack! Oh yeah, take this!" Zhoomish blasted Akabane with a small jet of water. Then she said "hmmm... This is not a fair battle. Here!" said Zhoomish, tossing Akabane another water gun. 

pandameg199630

3:19pm Feb 7 2013

Normal User

" I already got all the good ones.  What's left is hardly good enough for a rat, " Ibas said, wondering why he had chosen to follow Shadow.  It seemed like she had suddenly become a bit scarier, though he wasn't sure why.  Maybe it was all in his head.  " By the way, my name isn't 'bird-snake'.  It's Ibas. "

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
SpiritDragon

4:29pm Feb 7 2013

Normal User

~Bord~

I\'m The Slenderman\'s wifey <3 Batman\'s our kid <33
spirit1212

9:49pm Feb 7 2013

Normal User

(I don't know what you should do,SpiritD.)

Shadow looked at him and her strange smile appeared again,"I know that. I'm pretty much the 'stalker' of the island since I know everyone's name and how to identify them." Her smile disappeared and she looked at him,as if examining him,then blurted,"I think you look slightly bigger than the other few experiments I've seen like you."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

10:19pm Feb 7 2013

Normal User

" Of course I am.  The others were sickly and weak.  I'm the only one who's lived for more than a year. " Ibas said.  He had thought this was common knowledge, but maybe he just knew it because he lived near the other snake bird hybrids.  It would make sense if animals placed far away from his area wouldn't know much about his species.  

spirit1212

6:26am Feb 8 2013

Normal User

"Well,sorry,I had no idea. Being locked away near the humans is not a good way to know these things.",Shadow replied and then looked down to see if any of those humans had returned to the small building.

pandameg199630

2:12pm Feb 9 2013 (last edited on 7:05pm Feb 10 2013)

Normal User

" Uh...yeah. " Ibas said, not quite sure why Shadow was apologizing   The others were weak and died.  That's just how the world worked.  Was death a bad thing? " So what are we going to do now?  We've got a whole planet to see and we're just hovering here talking, " Ibas said, wondering if Shadow wanted to travel around like he did.

TesuriXD

5:05pm Feb 9 2013

Normal User

Akabane, now equil to Zhoomish, starts squirting Zhoomish, soaking her head to tail tip. " Hehe. Can't get me!"

awesomething10

9:45am Feb 10 2013

Normal User

"Hey, hey, stop it!" giggled Zhoomish. "I have something else to show you. Look."  She said, as she climbed out of the pile of stuff, carrying something in her mouth. She drops it to take a look. It is a can of those slimes you can find at the dollar store. She then proceeds to open the can of disgusting green slime. "Look at this stuff. It looks just like Squish." muttered Zhoomish, with a hint of sadness in her voice.

spirit1212

4:49pm Feb 10 2013

Normal User

Shadow smiled the strange smile of hers again and replied,"I haven't explored since before I was chained up,it sounds fun." She then flew a bit higher to think about where to go. "What direction should we go?"

pandameg199630

5:29pm Feb 10 2013 (last edited on 7:04pm Feb 10 2013)

Normal User

Ibas flew up with her in circles as he looked around the area.  " Let's go this way, he said, flying away from the sun which was beginning to go down.  If they went this direction they would slowly leave the coast and head inland.  Ibas mainly chose this direction because in the short time he had been free he had decided that flying towards the sun was irritating.  With all that bright light in your eyes you couldn't see a thing!  Now that he thought about it, that was rather strange.  You need light to see, but if you have too much of it it's as bad as having none at all.

spirit1212

5:42pm Feb 10 2013

Normal User

"Ok,then. Lets go.",Shadow replied,flying swiftly,and surprisingly well,away. She then started to play around with this ability she had by spinning and twirling in the air,gracefully,even though she hadn't done this since she had been chained.

pandameg199630

7:05pm Feb 10 2013

Normal User

Ibas flew beside her, not wasting effort on doing fancy tricks.  With the way Shadow was flying, they would probably have to stop in an hour to rest.  People below them pointed and yelled and took pictures.  Most of them didn't even notice Ibas.  He was nearly invisible next to the giant flying dog doing fancy flying tricks in the air.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 24