We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

6:56am Feb 11 2013

Normal User

Shadow's ears twitched when she heard humans below and she quit the tricks,they seemed to be drawing more attention then they needed. She stayed beside Ibas and asked,"Don't these humans have places to be,besides watching us?" Looking below she saw the humans in groups of for to five and some alone. "They are very strange on this part of the world."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

2:41pm Feb 11 2013

Normal User

" Maybe that's their job.  To stand around and look at things.  That's what some of the scientists did. " Ibas said.  He didn't really think these people were scientists though.  They weren't wearing scientist clothes or holding scientist things.  They wore colorful shirts that ended at their waist and pants that only came down to their knees.  It all looked very unofficial to Ibas.  

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
spirit1212

7:14am Feb 12 2013

Normal User

"I don't think they have jobs,especially as scientists.",Shadow replied as she lifted her head to see where she was flying. She quit flapping her wings,but kept them outstretched and started to glide.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

4:16pm Feb 12 2013

Normal User

" Who knows.  Humans are strange creatures, " Ibas said, watching the humans for a few more moments before focusing on what was ahead of him.  As the two flew, they attracted the attention of some native animals.
A few sea gulls flew over to them, cawing loudly.  Ibas couldn't make any sense of their loud ramblings, but he could certainly tell that they weren't talking about anything nice.  Their voices were harsh and mean like some of the older scientists.  He could swear some of them had evil gleams in their eyes.  He instinctively flew a bit closer to Shadow for protection.

spirit1212

6:24am Feb 13 2013

Normal User

Shadow growled at the birds and swatted one that got to close. It was stunned for a second and fell quite a ways before it flew back up towards them. She looked at Ibas and complained,"Why did the scientists fix my hearing to where this sound wouldn't hurt so much?" She caught an up-draft and was lifted up a bit higher.

pandameg199630

2:44pm Feb 13 2013

Normal User

Ibas shrugged, quite a feat for someone who was flying, and flew up with Shadow.  The sea gulls surrounding them seemed to take a sudden interest in him, probably because he was smaller and easier to bother.  Ibas squaked as of the birds snuck up behind him and yanked on one of his tail feathers.  Ibas wobbled slightly in the air, angrily cawing at the bird who were clearlyy laughing at him.  they then decided to turn it into a bit of a sport.  Who could peck the snake bird the most while avoiding the dangerous black dog.  Ibas was far from amused.

spirit1212

6:37am Feb 19 2013

Normal User

Shadow could see the sick game they were making out of this and edged closer to Ibas as one of the gulls made for another attack on him. Her jaws snapped forward as it pecked him and a snapping noise was heard before it dropped towards the ground. Other sea gulls started to squawk and a few of them began leaving,while the others stayed and continued their terrible game.

pandameg199630

3:10pm Feb 19 2013

Normal User

Ibas was thankful for Shadow's help, but wished she had been a bit more successful. He was planning on ignoring them until they left when one of the obnoxious birds managed to pull out one of his feathers on his back.  Ibas squawked and swung around in the air, winding his tail around the bird and crushing it.  The two fell down through the air, the sea gull pathetically wheezing and twitching.  Ibas left go of it just above the ground and flew back up.  The seagull couldn't open it's wings fast enough, hit the ground, and was still.  The remaining birds left hastily after that.  Ibas couldn't help but feel a little smug, despite the fact that he had just killed one of his tormentors.

((Do you want to do a time skip to a little bit to the future soon?))

PaintedSky

3:34pm Feb 19 2013

Normal User

joining :)
PaintedSky

3:44pm Feb 19 2013

Normal User

Name: Blaze
Personality: Sweet, Kind, Bold,Funny, Adventurous, Curious, Clumsy, Shy At Times
History: Her History Is A Secret
Mutation: Has wings
Crush: Who Would Like A thing Like Me?

va:nicImTemp();">
PaintedSky

3:44pm Feb 19 2013

Normal User

awesomething10

5:43pm Feb 19 2013

Normal User

(I hope you join!)

Attencion all! WarriorHawkSpirit no longer plays res!
:(

"Hello, this is... Mom Universe. Yes, the children are playing swords. Sorry, playing with swords. They\'re bleeding, oh noo they are dead. Don\'t call again. * click * Sorry I panicked"
PaintedSky

5:48pm Feb 19 2013

Normal User

can we rp? and sorry to hear.
awesomething10

9:27pm Feb 19 2013

Normal User

She roleplayed on this thread. She will no longer roleplay with us. Ever.

Her roleplay talent is amazing, but a new example shall never be seen.

AND she is my best friend

"Hello, this is... Mom Universe. Yes, the children are playing swords. Sorry, playing with swords. They\'re bleeding, oh noo they are dead. Don\'t call again. * click * Sorry I panicked"
spirit1212

5:13pm Feb 20 2013

Normal User

(Sure,Panda and your accepted,Sky.)

Shadow watched as the sun began to set and they were edging closer to a human town. The gulls had flown away an hour or so ago and she hadn't left Ibas' side since then. Clearly still annoyed from the attack and had become protective of the smaller mutant. "Are you alright?",the deep voiced female asked him as she watched him out of the corner of her eye. "Any bleeding?",she added as she slowly flapped her bat-like wings.

PaintedSky

5:17pm Feb 20 2013

Normal User

Blaze walked about her white coat shining in the light her wings were extended by her sides she watched the sky the wind whistled along her body
awesomething10

5:26pm Feb 20 2013

Normal User

Meanwhile, Zhoomish had gotten bored, so she went to strech her legs. As she walked, she saw someone she had never seen before. They had a very pretty white coat. "Hello", She said to the stranger

PaintedSky

5:32pm Feb 20 2013

Normal User

blaze looked up at the other wolf "Hi" she smiled looking at them she sat politely infront of the wolf
awesomething10

6:49pm Feb 20 2013

Normal User

(Zhoomish is not a wolf. She is a cat-gecko hybird)

"I've never seen you before. Who are you?" asked Zhoomish. "My name is Zhoomish"

pandameg199630

5:38pm Feb 21 2013

Normal User

" No.  I'm fine, " Ibas said, despite the fact the he felt a couple of his feathers clumped together where one had been plucked.  It didn't bother him too much though.  The air was cooling and and the breeze had numbed the pain.  The coast was nothing more than a sliver of sand behind them, and the area they currently flew over had bigger and more clumped together buildings than the place by the beach.  Ibas wasn't sure what to make of the large rectangular structures.  They seemed much more cramped than necessary.  They also seemed rather cold and uncomfortable.  His wings were aching and he wanted to stop and rest, but sleeping on the cold concrete on top of these things sounded horrible to him so he flew on.  

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 24