We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
TesuriXD

12:04pm Feb 23 2013

Normal User

( sorry i havent been up to the roleplaying. ive been busy with other things XD) 

Akabane sees Zhoomish and the new wolf. Akabane pads over, very cautionly of the wolf, not sure if she is mutant or a regular wolf. " hello"

spirit1212

4:05pm Feb 24 2013

Normal User

Shadow eventually found a small park in the middle of all the buildings and asked Ibas,"What about that big tree there?" Her snout pointed towards the largest tree,which grew right in the middle of the park. "You think that would be a good place to stay over-night?"

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

5:24pm Feb 24 2013

Normal User

" Yeah.  That'll work fine for me.  Not sure about you.  " Ibas said.  From what he had seen of trees earlier, they were made of many small bent poles and were rough.  They didn't seem too comfortable but it was better than concrete.  He honestly wasn't sure whether Shadow would be able to use it or not.  She was very large, and he had yet to see anything that big stay in a tree.  The biggest thing he had seen in a tree was a young human, and Shadow was bigger than that.  He decided it would be easier to tell if she could stay in the tree if he got closer to it, so he swooped down, gliding easily towards the tree and rapidly flapping his wings to slow down for the landing, which was as uncomfortable as usual.  Pigeons streamed out of the tree and flew away in a flock to an area with normal animals.

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
PaintedSky

5:26pm Feb 24 2013

Normal User

blaze walked around quietly in a field her white coat shining about her wings extended beside her she looked around most people avoided heard and she had no clue why she sighed and lowered her head at the sad thought
spirit1212

6:55am Feb 25 2013

Normal User

Shadow flew down to the tree and managed to land easily on one of the thicker branches. She looked around for a hole,but found none,until she looked up the tree. A huge hole was visible from where she stood and she wanted to try and reach it,so she told Ibas,"I just found a place where we could stay." She then began to jump branch to branch,up to the huge hole.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

2:52pm Feb 25 2013

Normal User

Ibas was above the hole.  He was used to sleeping on objects much like these branches, and his instincts wanted him to remain out here, but it was too cold for him out here and he knew a tree hollow would be warmer, so he dropped down a couple of branches and entered the hole.  It wasn't very clean in it.  Termites scattered when he entered, and a stubborn crow cawed at him from within the hollow, as though saying he wasn't going to leave.  Ibas didn't think the crow took up much room, so he curled up inside of the hollow and covered his tail with his wings for warmth.

spirit1212

7:17am Feb 26 2013

Normal User

Shadow got up to the hole and was rudely greeted by the crow. She batted at it and it flew away,obviously knowing that the hole would be to crowded with the big creature inside it. Once inside Shadow laid down and her warmth began to fill the space. "Yep. This should be a great place to stay,for the night.",she commented and then put her front legs around Ibas.

Rika

6:29pm Feb 26 2013

Normal User

((I may try to get back into this with a new character. >>))

pandameg199630

8:32pm Feb 26 2013

Normal User

Ibas twitched as he felt Shadow put for front legs around him.  It was strange, being in the paws of such a large and dangerous creature.  It was strange in that it made him feel...safe.  Safer than he had ever felt at the facility, though he never had to deal with predators there.  He also quite liked how warm it was.  Much better than it had been outside.  With his current position considered close to perfection, it was easy for him to fall asleep, and it didn't take long for him to do so.

spirit1212

7:01am Feb 27 2013

Normal User

(Ok,that would be fine.)

Shadow put her head down close to her chest,so she wouldn't smash Ibas and started to think to herself. 'I could have killed Ibas. It's in my nature to kill things,those humans made me like that. Why did I not kill him? He's so small that I could without any effort,but I can't work myself into doing so. Maybe I have developed a 'friendship' with him and don't want to because of that?' She then fell asleep,still thinking to herself.

pandameg199630

7:57am Feb 27 2013

Normal User

A cool breeze ruffled Ibas' feathers, chilling him just enough to make him wake up.  He opened his eyes and quickly shut them again, not expected to be as bright as it was.  He opened his eyes again and shook his head, clearing the sleep from his mind and he viewed his surroundings.  There was nothing new in the hollow, but outside everything had changed.  The tree's small green leaves rustled in the breeze, their sounds being drowned out by that and humans and their machines.  Cars blared at each other, children screamed and ran around, playing in the small park.  He wasn't sure how he had managed to sleep through all of the noise.

spirit1212

6:36am Feb 28 2013

Normal User

Shadow awoke shortly after Ibas and yawned,opening her jaws wide before snapping them shut. The noises traveled to her ears and she shook her head before asking,"What is that?" She stood up and walked out onto a thick branch below there was so much activity that Shadow couldn't believe her eyes.

pandameg199630

9:30am Feb 28 2013

Normal User

" I believe it's nothing more than humans and their machines, though I don't know how they can't stand to make so much noise with their things.  Ibas slithered to the hollow's entrance and looked down at the base of the tree.  Young humans ran below them, squealing and chasing each other.  A brown dog ran with them, barking with excitement.  The brown dog was much smaller than Shadow, but when he reared onto his hind legs he was slightly larger than the children.  Ibas didn't understand why the dog chased and pounced on the humans, but wasn't trying to eat them.  

EmoWolf1

11:16am Mar 3 2013

Normal User

(am i able to join? i have been itching to look at this rp but have not had the time. i know it would be a bit of a late start, but this seems really interesting!)

\'Create
\r\n
awesomething10

8:04pm Mar 3 2013

Normal User

(I would like you to join, but i am not in charge)

Hello!

"Hello, this is... Mom Universe. Yes, the children are playing swords. Sorry, playing with swords. They\'re bleeding, oh noo they are dead. Don\'t call again. * click * Sorry I panicked"
spirit1212

7:25am Mar 4 2013

Normal User

(Yes you can,Elmo!)

Shadow decided to get a closer look at the strange events and jumped down to the branches closer to the ground. The dog chasing the human pups stopped and began senselessly barking up at her. The white fangs flashed at her and Shadow swiped the nose of the dog before settling down on the branch. The dog ran away,yelping.

pandameg199630

4:53pm Mar 4 2013

Normal User

" Oh great.  Now the humans are all riled up. " Ibas grumbled and the human children screamed and ran to their parents, who also screamed and ran for the police.  After all, how else were you supposed to react to a giant winged dog sitting in a tree?  Especially one with such large teeth and claws.  " I think we might want to leave now. " Ibas said, his feathers puffing up slightly with nervousness the humans pointed and talked on their phones.  None of them looked like they had his or Shadow's best interests in mind.

spirit1212

6:56am Mar 5 2013

Normal User

"Yeah,I'm pretty sure.",Shadow replied as she felt something hit her side and there,on the ground below,was the ob
ject,it was a large rock with a bit of her blood on it here and there. She snarled and said to Ibas,"Hold on." Her anger issues were taking control as her paws went down to the ground below. The human that had thrown the rock was a bit older than the other human pups,around sixteen,and now he was shaking at the sight of the large creature he had thrown the rock at.
    Shadow had managed to pick up the rock and hurl it back at the human. It hit him in the stomach and he went down. That's when Shadow ran over and pinned him down before he could get back up. The human struggled and struggled,but the thing on top of him was much to strong. A strange screeching sound came from her throat as her bat side came through and she bite his arm until the metallic taste of blood flooded her mouth. She then let go and moved her head to stare in the shaking humans eyes as his blood dripped from her mouth.
    When Shadow's anger subsided the rest of the human's blood was spat out from her mouth and she flew back the tree to get Ibas and leave. "My stupid anger issues took over again.",she muttered as she landed next to him.

pandameg199630

3:36pm Mar 5 2013

Normal User

" He kind of deserved it.  I guess. " Ibas hoarsely cawed, feathers puffing up a bit more.  He didn't realize Shadow would be so violent towards a human.  " Let's get out of here. " He said, sliding off of the branch and gliding out of the tree.  Once freed from it's branches he flew higher into the air, sighing as he rose to safety above the humans.  

A loud crack sounded, echoing throughout the area as a small piece of metal was flung hundreds of feet in the air.  Ibas, paused his wings, stumbling in his flight.  What on earth was that?!  He circled in the air, staring down at the humans who made the sound.  One was holding a small silver thing, he wasn't quite sure what from this distance, but it seemed suspicious, especially with how the human held it.  He confirmed it as the source of the noise when it cracked again.  Whatever it was, it certainly didn't bode well, and the human seemed to be aiming for Shadow.

spirit1212

6:46am Mar 6 2013

Normal User

Shadow shot out of the tree after him when the second shot was fired and said,in alarm,"I've heard that before,at the island,it made me fall asleep and a few have been used to kill weak mutants." She then flew higher up and dodged a few more shots,one almost hiting her head.

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 24