We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
WarriorHawkSpirit

6:46pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

'Why yes indeed, I am.' She called over her shoulder, stopping her process of stalking away. 'I was your enforcer for awhile, actually. And I know I haven't been exactly a good person to you then, but you can't blame me.' She shrugged and produced a jar of black liquid from a crate labeled ''Furniture polish, not for animal or human consumption''.  'Want some? Don't worry, it's not poisonous, nor is it actually furniture polish. It's some kind of sweet stuff and it tastes like sugarcane.' ((She's referring to molasses. And sorry for being an arse earlier but I was in a horrific mood))

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/u171r][img]http://dragcave.net/image/u171r.gif[/img][/url]\r\n\r\nDon\'t let this dragon die!
TesuriXD

7:01pm Jan 31 2013 (last edited on 8:38am Feb 2 2013)

Normal User

Akabane, suddenly materialized behind Song, " Sure. Sounds yummy!"

avarocks

7:06pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

(Im sorry, Warrior. Also, Awesome was the only one who actually suggested to discuss your Songheart staying. I get the bad day thing, but that doesn't mean you can freak out on people you don't know for one error. I personally read your bio. And it doesn't mean that all we are are just Rp players, inconsiderate or otherwise. We are people. Not just our charecters. I don't care if you've had a bad day or not. I dont care if we were the first people you noticed to pick on. I know I've had bad days, traitor friends, and encounters with bullies at school. This doesn't mean you can take it out on random people.
Just sayin' :/ )

TesuriXD

7:11pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

( ._. wahhh?)

awesomething10

7:36pm Jan 31 2013 (last edited on 7:36pm Jan 31 2013)

Normal User

(Sorry Hawkspirit. "Begins to cry") While this was happening, Zhoomish had been building a pillow fort, in which is had been hiding in, while eating some olives that she had found. She ate a few more, and then she poked her head out of the pillow fort and said "Hey, Songheart, I'm sorry I was being mean. Do you want some olives? They're really good."

"Hello, this is... Mom Universe. Yes, the children are playing swords. Sorry, playing with swords. They\'re bleeding, oh noo they are dead. Don\'t call again. * click * Sorry I panicked"
spirit1212

7:39pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

Shadow stopped when she heard voices coming from a building nearby. She went up to it and listened carefully.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
avarocks

7:51pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

"Thanks, Song." Sasha licked a bit of the gooey molasses. "Mmmm..." she said, through a full mouth. "Thanks." Sasha said gratefully, through a full mouth.

awesomething10

8:11pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

"Hey, Song, can I try some of that stuff too?" asked Zhoomish.

"Hello, this is... Mom Universe. Yes, the children are playing swords. Sorry, playing with swords. They\'re bleeding, oh noo they are dead. Don\'t call again. * click * Sorry I panicked"
Rika

8:11pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

(("You're like all other role pla[injection]yers on the net, you never read
 thoroughly or realize other people might not have seen your post."

Um.

Excuse you.

Don't go generalizing. And for god's sake IT'S A GAME. There is NO NEED to be that uppity about any of this. Roll with it, go with the FLOW. That's what RPs are. Each participant takes a turn in weaving a story and everyone followign goes along with what's happening.

If you'r ein a bad mood, don't say anything if you're going to just be needlessly hateful. Everyone here is a person, and people have feelings.))

pandameg199630

7:13pm Feb 1 2013

Normal User

Ibas watched Shadow trot away,thinking hard about what she just said.  It was true...there weren't any others likes him.  Not here anyway...but from what he had seen of the world so far, it was a pretty big place.  Just because there weren't other bird snakes here, didn't mean they didn't exist.  They just lived somewhere else.  As Shadow began to disappear from his line of sight, Ibas suddenly decided he wanted to follow her.  She was the only other creature he had really talked to since he had escaped, and he decided he rather liked the feeling of having someone else around to talk to.  The thought of being alone seemed a bit...lonely.  He flew after her quietly.

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
awesomething10

8:46pm Feb 1 2013

Normal User

Zhoomish got bored of waiting so she began to clean her eyes. What does this mean? Let me explain. Geckos don't have eyelids. What they do have is a thin la
yer of clear scales over their eyes. The scales have to be cleaned every now and then. So she was cleaning her eye scales with olive juice from the jar of olives when suddenly she heard two humans talking. Just outside the hideout. They were saying "Have you heard the latest news?" "No."  "Well, it's unbelievable." "What happened?" "Well, apparently, there was a government project. The project took place on a very remote island. They had been testing on animals and mutating them. Just a few hours ago, they all escaped." "WHAT?" "Yeah, they escaped, and they are here." "So why are you telling me this?" Because if you can catch one of these mutants, you get a 2,000 dollar reward!" "Seriously?" "Yeah, seriously!" "My dad has some trapping gear. We could borrow the gear and catch them!" Yeah, lets go!" Zhoomish made a face like this: O.O

"Uh...guys...did you hear that?"

TesuriXD

8:47pm Feb 2 2013 (last edited on 8:51pm Feb 2 2013)

Normal User

Akabane, swiftly flying above the ground 2 inches, floats next to Zhoomish at the window. "No, what did they say? Only heard something about trapping gear and money." Akabane crosses her arms and leans out the window. " Its a nice day, isn't it?"

awesomething10

9:35am Feb 3 2013

Normal User

"Apparently, humans don't hate us anymore. They now want to catch us and put us back on the testing island with the testers! I don't want to go back to the island!" cried Zhoomish as she stuffed three more olives into her mouth.

TesuriXD

12:40pm Feb 3 2013

Normal User

Akabane puts her arm on Zhoomish's neck. " Trust me. with me, Song, Sasha and Shadow (alot of S names XD) we will protect you <3"

spirit1212

4:54pm Feb 3 2013

Normal User

(They don't know Shadow's outside.)

Shadow heard the humans on the other side of the building and her white teeth flashed in a snarl. She ran to the side she thought she heard it from,but when she got to the other side of the house they were gone. "Dang it!",she growled and then turned her attention back to the building. Though she thought that the mutated bird Ibas had followed her she didn't bother to check.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
TesuriXD

4:57pm Feb 3 2013

Normal User

( i know but just in general XD )

pandameg199630

5:10pm Feb 3 2013

Normal User

Ibas slowed his flying, almost hovering in the air, and he noticed how upset Shadow was.  He couldn't figure out what had upset her.  He had heard the humans, but didn't understand why it was so upsetting.  If one didn't want to be caught, it was all too easy to run away.  Or at least, it was for him.  It's hard to catch something that as intelligent as you are and can fly.  He knew from experience.  
Once when the scientists had disturbed him when he was in a bad mood, he had flown up to the ceiling and flew around the facility, not letting them put him back in his cage until they offered him a rat.  With no ceiling to limit his height, this would be even easier for him to do.  He was beginning to see where Shadow might have a problem though.  She hadn't used her wings once, in fact, she had hardly moved them at all.  He was beginning to wonder if she even knew how to fly.  That truly would be unfortunate, for what good are wings if you can't fly with them?

spirit1212

5:27pm Feb 3 2013

Normal User

(I almost forgot about her wings! I need to use this post for them.)

Shadow shook her head and thought she her the faint noise of Ibas' wings nearby. She knew it was to high to jump to reach Ibas so she flapped her wings twice,but no use. Never using her wings in a while she hadn't had much practice,so she tried it again and got a bit higher off the ground,but still fell. Finally she tried once more and got into the air to search for Ibas.

pandameg199630

5:54pm Feb 5 2013

Normal User

Ibas watched her struggling to get into the air.  Just as he considered going over to help her, she managed to flap hard enough to get off of the ground and stay that way.  She flew around as though she was looking for something.  Maybe he could help!  He wanted his first friend to be happy, not distressed of angry like Shadow was.

TesuriXD

7:45pm Feb 5 2013

Normal User

Akabane starts a conversation with Zhoomish " So. What do you think the best thing for us to do is? I suggest staying inside here." she saids, gets a couple olives.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24