We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

8:02pm May 27 2013

Normal User

(I shall wait on Elmo.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
EmoWolf1

4:35am May 30 2013

Normal User

(loads of posts xD)

Sinuous sighed and slithered round to Shadows back. She could tell that she was not very much liked around here, yet didn't mind. Perhaps she would find a new friend... And not give them such a bad impression.

Alikei nodded and kept moving forwards. He stopped in his path when he caught the scent of yet another mutant. "seriously?" he muttered under his breath.

\'Create
\r\n
pandameg199630

9:21am May 30 2013

Normal User

Ibas quietly watched Shadow, only looking up when Alikei noticed something. " Huh? " he asked, having not heard the other mutant very well.  As it turned out, whatever it was Alikei had said, it was referring to yet another mutant!  He didn't remember this many escaping from the facility with him.  Had there been another escape?  It seemed weird that there would be so many new mutants in this area that hadn't escaped with him, seeing as they were pretty far from his old place.  Perhaps there was another facility nearby.  That wouldn't be good at all.

In any case, it was a more pressing matter to greet this new comer.  He was here, and scientist weren't, so he had priority.  Whoever they were, they were completely comfortable with strangers, seeing they walked up and started talking about all kinds of things before digging a hole in the ground.  "...Who are you? " Ibas asked the wolf...thing.

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
halee607

9:37am May 30 2013

Normal User

Koja poked his head from the ground " I am koja what can I help you with "  koja crawled from the hole as he sat in front of the strange mutant. Mona stretched as he yawned showing his forked tounge noticing the others staring at him " I am part lizard if you must know, pretended to die by not eating as they threw me outside. I am very hungry so can you leave me alone " koja licked the ground with his forked tounge " bingo " he said before digging into the ground again

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

11:16pm May 30 2013

Normal User

Shadow popped her head out of the finished make-shift den and growled. "Shew! I'm very tired! Left me get some rest! Bug me in the mornin'!",she yelled and then curled up in a tight ball with her ears perked and alert,to see if he left before she could sleep.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

11:19pm May 30 2013

Normal User

Koja lifted his head back from the ground " I wasn't talking to you so don't be so rude" koja sunk back into the hole as he dug deeper to find the colder core of the soft earth

EmoWolf1

2:00pm May 31 2013

Normal User

Sinuous stared at the new mutant and how familiar he acted around them.  This mutant was definitely the most complex she had seen. She stayed silent, stunned.

Alikei cocked his head awkwardly at all the sudden action. "OK..." he mumbled.

\'Create
\r\n
pandameg199630

9:11pm May 31 2013

Normal User

Ibas wasn't quite sure how to handle this new mutant.  When asked for a name he decided to provide his entire life story.  He wasn't doing any real harm, but it was still pretty confusing.  However, he didn't really appreciate the way he spoke to Shadow for saying she was going to sleep.  " Hey, maybe she wasn't talking to you.  Maybe you were being rude. " Ibas told the new comer. 

spirit1212

12:38pm Jun 2 2013

Normal User

(I wait.)

halee607

11:51pm Jun 2 2013

Normal User

I so confused so I unjoin sorry

spirit1212

12:57pm Jun 3 2013

Normal User

(Ok,bye.)

kitty12331

3:00pm Jun 3 2013

Normal User

name midnight

age young adult

gender female

looks

personality very calm and quiet. only gets angry if provoked. never gets scared

history doesn't remember

mutation mix between a snowy owl and white tiger. slightly smaller than a normal tiger about the size of a cheetah

crush none

other none

spirit1212

3:03pm Jun 3 2013

Normal User

(Accepted.)

kitty12331

3:04pm Jun 3 2013

Normal User

sweet

EmoWolf1

12:25pm Jun 4 2013

Normal User

(I'm confused O.o)

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

1:22pm Jun 4 2013

Normal User

(Le time shkep?)

rainbow1766

10:32pm Jun 5 2013

Normal User

[does anyone ever wonder where im at? ....]
pandameg199630

11:18am Jun 8 2013

Normal User

((Spirit:Yeah we should probably skip to morning.  
Raindow:I just kind of figured you dropped out of the rp?))

Ibas watched the new mutant leave, not entirely sure how to feel about the strange conversation that just took place.  It probably wasn't anything to worry about though.  The more important thing right now was to go to sleep.  It was getting dark, and that meant it was getting cold.  Cold was one of his least favorite things.  Ibas slither into the burrow that Shadow dug to get out of the wind and curled up by her side, pressing against her for warmth.

rainbow1766

11:22am Jun 8 2013

Normal User

[no one was listening to me and so I got confused]
spirit1212

6:18pm Jun 8 2013

Normal User

(Sorry,Rain.)
(Waiting on Elmo.)

Go to page: 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 24