We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
avarocks

7:06pm Jan 21 2013

Normal User

Sasha wasn't exactly used to the sea, and her poor legs felt like jelly. She hopped off the boat, a bit dizzy. Her fur smelled like sea salt. Urgh. She hopped off the boat, slowly but surely, and her legs felt like she was hit by a thousand quills. She let the wind refresh her, and ruffle her fur. She looked around and was happy to see a bright blue sky.

Rika

7:22pm Jan 21 2013 (last edited on 7:47pm Jan 21 2013)

Normal User

Name:
Paradi
AKA
Paradise
Looks:

Personality:
Quiet, preferring to stay back and watch than get too involved. He prefers being able to...observe how things work within a group before getting too involved with them, often times standing back for several days before saying a word, or even so much as nickering or tweeting at them.
History:
Welp. He was a normal black stallion until the lab got a hold of him.
Mutation:
Wings obviously. Can also imitate bird calls and such.
Crush:
None
Other:
The design is mine, lineart is not.

Name:
Indusive
Looks:

Personality:
His time at the lab changed him. s a fox, he was sweet and kind, but now he's cruel. He;s ruthless and out for blood, especially if a human happens to be involved. He hates being around others or in any form of small spaces.
History:
He used to be a red fox until he got mixed with a black wolf and a bat. :I
Mutation:
Weird colors and bat wings, as well as his eyesight being impaired, only to allow him to have the ability of echolocation, as well as flight. He also has those two tails, one smaller and the other bigger and fluffier, because of the fox and wolf genes being spliced weird.
Crush:
Open :I
Other:
None

spirit1212

7:26pm Jan 21 2013

Normal User

(So far accepted,now I'll wait for your bios to be done.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
SpiritDragon

7:37pm Jan 21 2013

Normal User

Boondox lied on top of a crate, smirking, or smiling as if he were charming, at everyone who passed by. The blind hound flickered his ears and swung his feline like tail around, from side to side. He stood up and jumped off the crate, not willing to hide.

I\'m The Slenderman\'s wifey <3 Batman\'s our kid <33
Rika

7:48pm Jan 21 2013

Normal User

((Kay done. o3o))

spirit1212

7:59pm Jan 21 2013

Normal User

(Mkay. You can post your intro when your ready.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

7:16pm Jan 25 2013

Normal User

Ibas dove down towards the ground.  As beautiful as the view was high in the sky, there were still things he wanted to see that he couldn't when he was in the air.  He swooped up a few meters above the ground and glided around, taking in all of the scenery from this new, closer perspective.  A flicker of motion caught his eye.  Turning his head, he saw the strangest thing. It was a little bug with two big, colorful wings that stumbled clumsily through the air.  He flew closer to the bug trying to examine it, but every  time he got close it seemed to panic and he felt bad about scaring it, so eventually he left it alone.  

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
TesuriXD

8:13pm Jan 25 2013 (last edited on 8:31pm Jan 25 2013)

Normal User

Name: Akabane

Looks: basic gray timber wolf, with lynx pattern ( will do pic later, sorry)

Personality: silent, strong , keeps to self

History: she was just a regular old timber wolf when they took her and mutated her with a lynx and wings!
Mutation: has wings, hidable and can transform into a lynx or wolf any given moment to her pleaser

Crush:None (yet)

Other: She had a beautiful family that she wants to get revenge, to return back to

Rika

8:18am Jan 26 2013

Normal User

Paradise let out a soft whinny as he cantered up to the beach, spreading out his giant wings and tilting them to allow him to stay balanced with his hooves sinking into a sand he was unused to. He shook his head, quickly moving up to a more..grassy area and allowing himself to lie down, breathing heavily and in a small panic. He couldn't remember what had happened to him, why he was like this, why he was here!

awesomething10

4:20pm Jan 26 2013

Normal User

Zhoomish sniffed the air. It smelled of so many different things. It smelled clean and dirty at the same time.  It smelled of new things, but it also made her feel like she had been there. She continued to follow Shadow until she heard a noise. It was just that snake-bird thing that called itself Ibas. She thought Ibas was cool and always wanted to talk to him. "Hi Ibas!"she called, waving her tail around. "Isn't this place cool" she yelled, as she continued to follow Shadow.

"Hello, this is... Mom Universe. Yes, the children are playing swords. Sorry, playing with swords. They\'re bleeding, oh noo they are dead. Don\'t call again. * click * Sorry I panicked"
pandameg199630

8:33pm Jan 26 2013

Normal User

" Huh? " Ibas said, turning his head towards the mutated cat.  He hadn't been expecting anybody to talk to him, which resulted in his eloquent response.  Not five seconds after he turned his head, Ibas flew into a tree with a loud squawk.  He really regretted his inability to multitask right now.  By this point he had completely forgotten what Zhoomish has said and was much more interested in preening his now dirty chest.

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
avarocks

8:32am Jan 27 2013

Normal User

Sasha looked around cooly. She couldn't really remember what happened.  She was still a dog, right? Suddenly, she had the unexplainable urge to chase Zhoomish. Yep, she was surely still a dog.  She looked down at her paw and nearly gasped, which was an odd thing for her to do. Her paw wasn't there. I mean, it was, but she couldn't see it. She moved it around a little and scratched the pavement, making a deep gash in the concrete.
Not entirely a dog then.

awesomething10

10:14am Jan 27 2013

Normal User

Zhoomish looked at something scratch the pavement. She smell something dog-like, but not quite. It was probably that claw-everything ghost dog. "So, are you a ghost or a..erm, what are you?" she asked the nothing. "Or are you another tester testing something new?" Testers were the nickname Zhoomish gave to humans. She called them testers because the ones she saw were always,well, testing her.

"Hello, this is... Mom Universe. Yes, the children are playing swords. Sorry, playing with swords. They\'re bleeding, oh noo they are dead. Don\'t call again. * click * Sorry I panicked"
avarocks

10:24am Jan 27 2013

Normal User

"Urm.. I'm not sure. I don't think I'm dead and I've never been a, uhh, tester. I've always been a mutt." Sasha replied. She willed herself to appear, and hoped it worked. She wasn't very fond of vanishing. Her paw appeared again, as visual as ever. She breathed a sigh of relief. "I am a dog. Just a tested one."

SpiritDragon

10:46am Jan 27 2013

Normal User

-whistles the tune of the ghost busters them song as I have nothing to do....-

Rika

10:53am Jan 27 2013

Normal User

((You could go find Paradise? ;o))

avarocks

11:00am Jan 27 2013

Normal User

(Ghostbusters? Lolz. I agree. We need to start some action. (: )

SpiritDragon

11:15am Jan 27 2013

Normal User

[lol
Rika, my character is already on the ship. Perhaps he could find him..... Yep.. That's what he'll do.... lol]

Boondox let out a snort as he watched every human who saw him ran. Of course he was blind..  He could imagine the fear in their eyes though.. He snickered at the thought and imagined them running.. Hadn't they ever seen a mutated dog before? Or even a blind go? Or.... Mabey they hand't... Mabey on the computer.. Just not in real life... The blind skull headed dog shook out his slick seal like fur and decided to get off the ship, just to take a look around. He darted to the banaster of the boat and jumped off, landing into the bay. The water constantly pulled him under, after a while he began to swim after starting and stopping. Land wasn't even that far away... But.. Boondox wasn't a swimmer, the was for sure. He finally reachd land after about 25 minnets. He was glad he had seal DNA in him though,  when he was being mutated, he accidently got into some needles, and stuck himself with seal DNA... 

He let out a snort once again and trotted around and decided to go find a few others like him. After about an hour of looking around, he found a feild and flickered his ears back as he could sence something eles was their, and way bigger. He could tell it was no humman, he was much larger than any human alive.. Or so he thought.. He was about 7 feet tall and 5 inches larger than a human. He soon noticed it wasn't human at all...

[Sorry if it confuses anyone, I'm brain dead at the moment... And I'm trying to finish a few comisions... Uhhhg]

awesomething10

1:24pm Jan 27 2013

Normal User

`Well, whatever you are, that`s okay with me.`Said Zhoomish, as she continued to walk. She had completely forgotten about following Shadow, or being scared. Everything was fine and dandy, until she found some humans. What happened was this: A little human ran up to her and yelled `KITTEH!, witch terrified Zhoomish. Then the big human yelled at the little human. It say something like...`Monster! Don`t touch!`and proceeded to try and kill Zhoomish while yelling things like `Freak!`and `Monster`, which made her run away.

Rika

1:42pm Jan 27 2013

Normal User

((Oh we're on a boat. o3o -derp- Then ignore my horse. xD I'll rewrite his intro.))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24