We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
AlphaPrincessWolf

8:09am Jan 30 2013

Normal User

Name: Sakura
Looks:

Personality: She is vigorous and highly competitive Tiger who loves to test her limits over what she can or cannot accomplish. With her strong attitude, her speed, and love for adventure. However, because of her competitive spirit, Sakura is also very reckless and shows little concern for anyone that becomes a victim of her actions.
History: She was captured from the wild and stuffed in a cage. She was taken to a lab and that's when the wings happened. 
Mutation:

Crush: Nope
Other:

Hey There people!
pandameg199630

2:59pm Jan 30 2013

Normal User

Ibas eventually finished his picking for scraps and lifted his head to look around him.  He noticed that Shadow was staring at him rather intently.  He wasn't quite sure whether to be afraid of her or ignore her.  From what he had seen she was pretty dangerous, but she had just eaten and couldn't be planning to eat him.  He couldn't think of any other reason she would watch him.  Maybe she was just strange.  Not that he really had much to compare her to besides himself and the humans who made him.  To make it seem like he wasn't sitting there pointlessly like an idiot, Ibas started preening again.

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
awesomething10

5:24pm Jan 30 2013

Normal User

Zhoomish had reached the warehouse. She thought about how they could get in, and she had an idea. She ran to the back of the warehouse and yelled "Hey, Sasha, could you use your claws to make us an entrance? I saw you scratch the concrete. I'm sure you could use your skills here as well"

"Hello, this is... Mom Universe. Yes, the children are playing swords. Sorry, playing with swords. They\'re bleeding, oh noo they are dead. Don\'t call again. * click * Sorry I panicked"
TesuriXD

5:34pm Jan 30 2013

Normal User

( should i quit then? ;^; i will if you want me to)

TesuriXD

5:46pm Jan 30 2013 (last edited on 5:46pm Jan 30 2013)

Normal User

(sorry )

awesomething10

6:08pm Jan 30 2013

Normal User

(don't quit! You are part of the team!)

"Hello, this is... Mom Universe. Yes, the children are playing swords. Sorry, playing with swords. They\'re bleeding, oh noo they are dead. Don\'t call again. * click * Sorry I panicked"
TesuriXD

6:16pm Jan 30 2013

Normal User

(i know but ;^; if it is making her upset)

avarocks

6:59pm Jan 30 2013 (last edited on 7:03pm Jan 30 2013)

Normal User

(Don't you dream of quitting, Tesuri. It's OK.)
The warehouse looked, in all, pretty nice. It was a shelter and, even more, a hideaway. A great place to hoard food and live for awhile. "Sure," She said scratching a large, animal-sized doorway into the wall. Big enough for animals, but a bit small for prying humans."This'll do." Sasha then creeped into the warehouse.

TesuriXD

7:03pm Jan 30 2013

Normal User

(imma keep writing, if its ok. say something if it isnt) Akabane, following Zhoomish and Sasha, finds an open window on the second floor

Rika

8:03pm Jan 30 2013

Normal User

((o.o; I thought they were on a boat

what

i don't understand what's happening right now))

awesomething10

8:19pm Jan 30 2013

Normal User

Zhoomish looked around. She saw fabric, pillows and couches. Good for sleeping. She saw some preserves, jars of jam, and cans. She knew the cans could be a good resource if Sasha opened them. She saw plenty of other things too. And finally, she noticed the mice. She could hunt down the mice pretty good. "This place is great!" said Zhoomish. " Just what we need." Then, before she did anything else, she stuck her head out the door and yelled "HEY, SONGHEART! YOU THERE?"

WarriorHawkSpirit

9:12pm Jan 30 2013

Normal User

(let's assume she was off the boat watching you all while living in the warehouse, am too lazy to RP her getting off the boat)

Song snuffled and thought, 'I'll bet they have food'. Leaping out of her hiding spot behind the warehouse which by now she had converted into a suitable habitat for herself. She purred and stretched, crossing the distance between her and the other animals in three small leaps. 

''Hey-ho! So you all want to seek shelter here? You're welcome to, but share your hunting as it's good manners to, while you're a guest.  Mind, the basement of the place is flooded and much of the beams and upper level are a home of sorts for me.'' She motioned to the animals to follow her and padded through the doorway and leaped onto first a crate, then a fridge box, then a ceiling beam while sort of humming a rendition of Franz Joseph Haydn's Nightingale Canon in her 'flute' voice. "Make yourselves comfortable and feel free to go anywhere but the basement.'' She trilled cheerily and stretched herself out along the ceiling beam with a yawn. ((Sorry for the crappy and long intro but I suck at joining in.)

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/u171r][img]http://dragcave.net/image/u171r.gif[/img][/url]\r\n\r\nDon\'t let this dragon die!
awesomething10

9:17pm Jan 30 2013

Normal User

"So, guys, unless we get discovered, this is our permanent hideout, right?" asked Zhoomish. "You guys wouldn't mind if Songheart stays here, right? I'm pretty sure they have earplugs here, so we're set."

spirit1212

7:10am Jan 31 2013

Normal User

(No,Tesuri. You can still rp,I was just making sure you knew to wait and be accepted next time.)

Shadow continued to watch him and set down the leg bone. "So this is what they did to you? Made you half snake and half bird?",her deep voice very strange for her,since she was female. She slightly laughed and added,"Those humans have some strange minds."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
AlphaPrincessWolf

10:11am Jan 31 2013

Normal User

[I'm I accepted?]

Hey There people!
pandameg199630

3:29pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

((Rika-Everyone was on a boat but now they've left the boat and are on land.))

" What do you mean by that?  Aren't there others like me? " Ibas asked uncertain of how humans came into his appearance.  He had always lived with a scaly tail and a feathered body.  He didn't see how it was strange at all, let alone how humans would have made him like this if he had always been like this.  

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
TesuriXD

5:48pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

(sowwie ;^;)

Akabane, now her lynx because her fur is warmer this way, walks silently behind Zhoomish. "BOO!" she says

spirit1212

5:54pm Jan 31 2013

Normal User

(Yeah,sorry I forgot to tell you.)

Shadow smiled and said,"I haven't seen many like you since I left the island on that boat." She then picked up the bone once more and nodded a good-bye before trotting off. She left no trace that she was ever there and left with the jingling of her chain following.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WarriorHawkSpirit

6:30pm Jan 31 2013 (last edited on 6:40pm Jan 31 2013)

Normal User

((Egads, you guys, how did you post before me and it didn't show up on my window? She lived in the tle="Click to Continue > by Coupon Caddy" id="_GPLITA_0" style="text-decoration:underline" href="#" in_rurl="http://i.trkjmp.com/click?v=Q0E6MjMyNzU6MTMxOndhcmVob3VzZTo4YjAxMTU3ZTE2YTRjMzI2MDM2ZGU1NDM2MWQxMzJmYzp6LTEzMjQtMTMyNDY4Ond3dy5yZXNjcmVhdHUuY29tOjI1ODEyOmVlZjNlNTU2MjU3Y2QxNDhmZTZjMWIzZGNiMGJlM2Zm" in_hdr="">warehouse BEFORE she even met any of you. She escaped the island in another way and at another time. I believe I didn't make that clear enough so now the three of you look like colossal fools, barging into her home acting like no one lives there.))

Songheart snorted contemptuously. ''Of course I'm here, did  you think I'd somehow grown gills and taken a side trip to Atlantis? And don't you look back at me, Zhoomish. I live here, not in your rear. And I CAN stay. This is my home, after all. You're visiting here and discussing whether your host should stay! HA! What polite guests I have.''
She leapt down from the ceiling beam and stalked off sulkily.

((Sorry, in a real bad mood right now because of trouble at school. And Zhoomish, I'm offended by your post and lack of thorough reading. ''She can stay here, right?'', MY FOOT. She LIVES there, you want to turn her out of her own home? I clearly stated in my bio and the above paragraph that she escaped the island before you and in another way.  I also stated she lived in the warehouse, I just made my first post after you guys posted and I couldn't see yours because I was on a cached copy of the page, but that doesn't give you freedom not  to pay attention to my bio just because it's a heck load of writing. And in case you haven't noticed, you're the ones who barged into her home.... And she wasn't behind you, I posted before you guys got in there, as I said... Res must have glitched out on me. You're like all other role players on the net, you never read thoroughly or realize other people might not have seen your post. *sniffle* I can't believe what kind of person I have for a best friend. *sobs and goes off to beat the RP maker on the head with a lead pipe and then beat the rest of you with the explodonated shards of the Northern Gateway Pipeline* ))

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/u171r][img]http://dragcave.net/image/u171r.gif[/img][/url]\r\n\r\nDon\'t let this dragon die!
avarocks

6:32pm Jan 31 2013 (last edited on 6:52pm Jan 31 2013)

Normal User

Sasha looked at Song. "Hi!" She greeted pleasently. "Thanks for letting us stay. So are you from..." Her voice lowered. "the island?"

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24