We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
EmoWolf1

12:24pm May 17 2013

Normal User

(lucky thing. I don't get my summer holiday until July!)

Alikei yawned and lay down, crossed his legs and lay his head on them. He closed his eyes- not asleep, just resting and feeling glad to have someone care about him.

Sinuous successfully held back the urge to bite Shadow as she picked her up- just by a smudge. The previous experience in Shadows mouth wasn't one of the best. She just hissed instead, but immediately regretted it as Shadow began to clean her. The 'monster' who had almost killed her was now helping her? And she though the others were ignorant... Obviously not. Maybe this lot were worth staying with after all. Sinuous looked up as Ibas asked her a question. "Well, I'm glad you're speaking for once. And my name? Well, as you have 'helped' me, I shall now tell you. Sinuous. Sinuous is what I would like you to know me as." 

\'Create
\r\n
pandameg199630

10:34am May 19 2013

Normal User

Ibas nodded to show that he heard her, but he didn't respond.  He felt like he should say something else, but he didn't know what, so he just kept his beak shut.  Sinuous...it was a nice name.  It suited her, though the way she told him was a little odd.  She spoke in a very proper manner even though she wasn't talking to anyone who was particularly fancy.  Looking back at the house he had just left, Ibas wondered if they should get going soon.  They were only supposed to stop here for a quick break and some food, but noon had already passed and they still hadn't left. " Hey Shadow, do you think we should get going soon?  We need to find a place to sleep before nightfall. " Ibas said.  He hoped she would opt to keep traveling.  He didn't want to sleep in a place this open, and he doubted the humans, while nice, would appreciate this many animals sleeping in their house.

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
spirit1212

4:32pm May 19 2013

Normal User

Shadow quit cleaning the mutant when she thought she was clean and said her name very slowly,as if turning it over on her tongue. "That's a very interesting name,though I could have gone without knowing it,seeing as I don't need a creature's name to be ok with them.",she added after saying the name and then gave the mutant one last lick before commenting,"You look much better than you did before."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
EmoWolf1

4:56pm May 19 2013

Normal User

Sinuous gave a faint smile. This lot had turned out to be good, after all. "Yes, thank you... Shadow. Thank you for helping me. Anything I can do in return?" She replied. She constantly wanted to do good deeds in this group to ensure her trust and place.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

5:50pm May 19 2013

Normal User

Shadow shook her head and then said to Ibas,"I agree,lets get going and find a resting spot." Picking up Ibas and Sinuous she motioned for Alikei to come and began to walk into some nearby trees.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

12:13pm May 23 2013

Normal User

Ibas barely flinched when her mouth touched him this time, though he wasn't sure he wanted to be carried right now. " You know, I could fly up and look around for a place if you like.  That'll be much quicker than walking, and I'm small enough that most people won't notice me."  He wasn't sure if that was the real reason he wanted to fly right now.  Maybe it was because he was so close to Sinuous.  He couldn't help but feel a little disdain for her, what with that mess she made with her fangs.  Sure she didn't mean it, but his instincts already labeled her as a threat just like those metal things that the humans shot and Shadow and him.  He felt like he had to be on his guard around her, which made it hard to relax.

EmoWolf1

3:14pm May 23 2013

Normal User

Sinuous tensed her muscles and widened her eyes a little when she was picked up this time. She didn't feel the urge to bite, but kept cautious. She listened to Ibas say that he should fly up ahead and thought about herself flying. She certainly hoped Shadow or Ibas or that Alikei would ask her to fly too- it hurt her back. Being a mutant of her shape could be tough and painful, her body and skeleton so unnatural.

Alikeis ears swooped up and he pushed his legs to lift himself. He hadn't been paying much attention to the others while he was day dreaming, but didn't mind. He walked over to Shadow and kept beside her. "Everything alright with them?" He said as he motioned to the snake birds in Shadows mouth. He kept his distance from Sinuous, though.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

8:24pm May 23 2013

Normal User

Shadow nodded her head towards Alikei and told Ibas,her words coming out surprisingly clear,"I think you should stay with us after what happened with the humans earlier. You may ride on my back,though." She then turned her head around and placed him on her neck before beginning to run,her nose picking up the scent of soft dirt in the roots of a tree.
    Soon she reached the place and put down the to snake mutants on the ground before tearing into the ground to make a hole in the protection of tree roots.

halee607

3:41pm May 24 2013 (last edited on 3:42pm May 24 2013)

Normal User

I love you rps can I join

NAME  koja

GENDER  male

AGE Young adult

PERSONALITY usally very violent to other not letting anyone get in his way. He is very stubborn and won't take no for a answer

HISTORY as a young wolf pup koja was abandoned by his mother until a group of men in black clothing took his to a strange island and started doing *censored* on him
LOOKS
lizard wolf photo: A concept idea RW1.jpg 
MUTATION
he seems to be half lizard as he has horns of a deer and a forked toung. He has no ears and has two sets of eyes which one pair is really small.
CRUSH shadow :p sorry
OTHER: really fast runner and can change colors depending on the weather

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

4:15pm May 24 2013

Normal User

(Accepted. Huge picture!)

halee607

4:32pm May 24 2013

Normal User

I know I thought it would be smaller

spirit1212

4:53pm May 24 2013

Normal User

(Lol,now it is. Look! lizard wolf photo: A concept idea RW1.jpg)

halee607

4:57pm May 24 2013

Normal User

Well I'm using my kindle

spirit1212

5:14pm May 24 2013

Normal User

(I know.)

pandameg199630

10:10pm May 25 2013

Normal User

Ibas was a little disappointed that he couldn't fly, but he was pleased that he at least didn't have to touch Sinuous anymore.  She made his feathers and scales tingle all funny when she touched him and he wasn't sure he liked that.  He coiled his tail around Shadow's shoulders, enjoying the warmth he fur provided him.  Unfortunately his comfort was short lived as he had to get off of her back so she could dig.  

He didn't really like the thought of spending the night in a hole, but at least it was only a temporary situation.  Tomorrow they could all fly away to a place with big tree to sleep in like the one he slept in last night.  He knew that no one really wanted to stay by the city much longer, so they would be headed to a place with fewer humans where flying around in the open didn't matter as much.

halee607

4:41am May 26 2013

Normal User

Koja approached the others as he gently hissed to himself " at least you guys can fly " a faint feeling crossed him as he tried to ignore it but he couldn't. Like someone or somthing was watching him. He looked up to shadow who was flying above." You guys hear that" Jonas tail flicked as he dug his claws into the soft earth " it sounds like human" his forked tounge licked the air " taste like them too" the color of his scales turned a pale red as anger came over him." They have to ruin everything" koja began to dig as he built a tunnel into a open area. koja rubbed his tail around the edges of the room he built and began to take his morning sleep

halee607

4:42am May 26 2013

Normal User

Koja approached the others as he gently hissed to himself " at least you guys can fly " a faint feeling crossed him as he tried to ignore it but he couldn't. Like someone or somthing was watching him. He looked up to shadow who was flying above." You guys hear that" Jonas tail flicked as he dug his claws into the soft earth " it sounds like human" his forked tounge licked the air " taste like them too" the color of his scales turned a pale red as anger came over him." They have to ruin everything" koja began to dig as he built a tunnel into a open area. koja rubbed his tail around the edges of the room he built and began to take his morning sleep

halee607

Normal User

halee607

Normal User

halee607

Normal User

Go to page: 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 24