We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

5:35pm Apr 18 2013

Normal User

Shadow licked her paw like a cat and when he stood she said,like she didn't care,"Oh,your awake?" Then used her wing to keep him from charging at the mutant and added,"Don't worry. She won't hurt us."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
rainbow1766

10:13pm Apr 18 2013

Normal User

[sorry im not rping]
pandameg199630

5:27pm Apr 19 2013

Normal User

" No need to worry Alikei.  Even if I do get bitten I would probably be immune. " Ibas wasn't lying when he said that.  Egyptian vultures were immune to plenty of venoms, and he was sure that his snake half had some immunities as well.  But back to his current task.  Fixing that nasty wing.  He had it mostly figured out.  It he wrapped around her and moved in the right direction, then the wing would be dragged with his body and the pressure would snap it back into place.  Simple enough.  

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
EmoWolf1

4:41am Apr 20 2013

Normal User

Alikei sighed in relief when shadow said she won't hurt them, but was still cautious. "what did she do to me? I was all... Awake, but I couldn't escape my body..."

Sinuous enjoyed the fact that the other snake bird was helping her, and hopefully forgiving her for her actions. "you do understand, right? I didn't do it on purpose... It was fright." she said with a hopeful tone. Se did not share her name with these strangers yet, but as soon as her wing was fixed and she had gained some trust, she would. These other mutants could turn on her any second. You'll never know.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

7:18am Apr 22 2013

Normal User

Shadow smirked and said,"Poisons can have that effect." She then went over to watch Ibas and sat down by the two snake mutants.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

7:50am Apr 22 2013

Normal User

" Well, I'm not sure you're going to like the method, but I think I found a way to fix your wing. " Ibas said.  In fact, he was certain she wouldn't like the method.  If he were the one who had a dislocated wing then he wouldn't want this to happen to him.  " I'm going to wrap around you and force the wing back into place. " he explained.  He wondered how tight he would have to wrap until the wing was back in.  He could end up accidentally suffocating her if he did it wrong.

EmoWolf1

10:57am Apr 24 2013

Normal User

Alikei sighed. "guess so..." he mumbled. "It felt horrible... oh well, I'm awake now. Whats over is over."

Sinuous lightly cringed as the other snake bird said that he would have to wrap around her to pop the wing bone back into the socket. "Well... Whats needed to be done shall be done." She said.

\'Create
\r\n
EmoWolf1

3:14pm May 1 2013

Normal User

(bump)

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

4:18pm May 1 2013

Normal User

Shadow smirked and asked,"Did you hear or feel anything while you were out cold? If so,then what?" She watched him as she waited for the answer to her question,hoping he hadn't seen her display affection toward him.

pandameg199630

3:05pm May 2 2013

Normal User

" I uh...I guess I'll go ahead and get this over with then. " Ibas said, slithering closer to the other mutant and carefully wrapping around her, being careful not to touch her wing until he had to.  He tightened his hold on her until the wing moved with his body and slithered around her.  Fifteen seconds into it, the pressure and the movement managed to force the wing back into place with a sickening pop.  Ibas immediately let go of the other mutant, moved away, and started preening.  All of the filth clogging up her feather had gotten onto him.  It was like she didn't know how to preen!

EmoWolf1

3:42pm May 2 2013

Normal User

Alikei looked up at Shadow. "Yes! I could hear everything you were saying... And I felt so awake, but trapped in a stone suit." He explained. 

Sinuous held her breath and tenses her muscles as the other mutant coiled around her. She did not expect it to hurt this much- the pain was horrible! The nasty popping noise it made before the pain stopped almost made Sinuous gag. She tried hard to pull back the urge to hiss and bite anything around her, and just as she could take no more, the pain went. If snakes could frown, Sinuous definitely would be. She saw the other snake bird frantically preen. "Don't think that I am an unclean, couldn't care less sort of idiot. What beak to I have to clean myself?" She stated, slightly annoyed by his actions.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

6:10pm May 2 2013

Normal User

Shadow's stomach flipped and she replied,"Oh... So you heard and felt everything?" A whimper escaped her throat now that the mutant knew she showed a liking towards him.

pandameg199630

8:49pm May 2 2013

Normal User

Ibas stopped and looked back up at her.  He hadn't really thought of that.  He wasn't sure how someone with a snake head would have to clean themselves.  Snakes just threw off their skin when it got old and dirty, so they didn't have much need for a beak like a bird or front teeth like Shadow.  How long had she gone without cleaning herself?  Ibas resumed preening, being far more thorough this time.  While he pitied the other's filthy situation, there wasn't much he could do to help short of preening her for her, and there was no way he would ever do that.

pandameg199630

11:59am May 12 2013

Normal User

((Bump))

spirit1212

5:10pm May 13 2013

Normal User

(Elmo will probably be on more in the summer,most likely.)

EmoWolf1

12:12pm May 15 2013

Normal User

(yup spirit, you guessed right. i have had so much homework, but finally i dont have any more! so glad i can get back to the ol' ressy routine!)

Alikei was surprised at Shadows reply. wasn't she supposed to be the big, brutal girl? her reaction now was caring and... well, caring? when Shadow slightly whimpered, Alikei noticed that the big, brutal girl did actually have feelings. he sat there confused.

Sinuous scoffed. The other snake bird had completely ignored her. great. a little accident had given everyone pure hatred for her? good job, Sinuous. she thought.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

4:24pm May 15 2013

Normal User

(Yeah. School's a pain. Tomorrow is my last day.)

Shadow shook her head and straightened up. "Nevermind.",she growled and stood up before walking off to help Ibas preen. Her smooth tongue swiped over his feathers and she thought to herself. 'Now Alikei knows I'm not just a hard unbreakable shell of anger and brutality.' Finding herself digging her claws into the dirt and snarling she shook the thought away and continued cleaning Ibas.

EmoWolf1

1:25pm May 16 2013

Normal User

(ONE MORE DAY?!?!?! I STILL HAVE MONTHS OF SCHOOL LEFT! WUT???)

If Sinuous had a human form, her fists would be clenching and she would be wide eyed. Shadow helped Ibas preen, when he was perfectly fine preening himself, and not her who was not able to? If this lot were gonna really be this ignorant of her she might as well leave. She huffed and began slithering away, heading towards a thick bush.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

6:04pm May 16 2013

Normal User

(Done with school now! For the summer...)

Shadow saw the mutant leaving and snatched her up. Then she put her down and began to lick her clean,until she started to shine.

(Braindead.)

pandameg199630

7:32am May 17 2013

Normal User

Ibas jumped slightly when Shadow started licking him.  He was still a little nervous about her having those teeth so close to him, but he trusted her more now that he had traveled with her a while.  He looked up with confusion as Shadow wandered off.  She snatched up the other bird snake as she tried to slither away.  He supposed she had been offended somehow, though he wasn't sure what did it.  She was so confusing to him.  At least Shadow was a bit simpler.  She protected her friends and ate her enemies.  Shadow was cleaning this stranger, which made Ibas wonder if this snake bird was now considered a friend. " Hey, what's your name? " he asked.  It seemed strange to him that Shadow could consider someone a friend without knowing their name firs.t  In fact, there were a lot of things about this situation that were strange to him.

Go to page: 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 24