We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

6:17pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

(Alright.)

Silently Shadow walked over the dirt on the ground,giving her tired wings a rest. They had separated from Alikei and Sinuous a while back and hadn't quit traveling since then. Her wings felt heavy as they dragged behind her on the dusty ground and she asked,"Hey,Ibas? Can we take a break? My wings are killing me and I don't want them to get too dirty."

(Not too long.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

6:37pm Aug 30 2013

Normal User

Ibas had been feeling very energetic after his last meal.  The poor squirrel had been acting odd and was an easy target for him.  He wasn't aware that the squirrel had eaten some coffee grounds out of a nearby cottage's trash, which was the reason the squirrel was keeping him perky despite the fact that he was traveling into a colder place.  Even after having to slither around for a while he was feeling great, though Shadow didn't really share the feeling.  He probably would have kept going, completely ignorant of Shadow' exhaustion, if she hadn't said something he probably would have kept going until he met his inevitable caffeine crash. " Hm? Oh sure.  In fact, we'll probably need to find a place to sleep soon anyways. " he said, with his last comment based on the golden glow that was currently lighting the area.

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
spirit1212

8:40pm Sep 1 2013

Normal User

Shadow nodded and stopped,she felt like she could drop on the spot,but knew they needed a more sheltered place to rest. She couldn't find anything nearby,but tree branches and said,"We may have to stay in a tree tonight."

(Short.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

7:36pm Sep 7 2013

Normal User

Ibas glanced around and hummed in agreement.  He didn't really have a problem with sleeping in a tree, but he knew it was harder for Shadow so he tried to have a little sympathy for her.  " Do you want me to go catch a snack or something?  I'm not really tired yet. " Ibas said, tilting his head slightly.  It truely was astounding what one squirrel can do to a bird snake mutant.

spirit1212

11:13pm Sep 7 2013

Normal User

Shadow shrugged as she walked up to the tree's base and said,"You would be wasting your time. I will probably be asleep when you get back and you just ate." She then found a low branch and pulled herself into the tree. Climbing a few more branches she found a thicker branch and plopped down to sleep.

pandameg199630

11:21pm Sep 7 2013

Normal User

" Ah...okay.  Well then I'll go check out the surrounding area.  You can never be too certain of what's around you right? " Ibas said, slithering into a more open area and flying up over the trees.  He knew he couldn't stay out for much longer.  His white feathers would make him too easily spotted in the night sky and they had to stay hidden until those nasty scientists stopped trying to get them back.  Sure they were pretty far from any human places, but he didn't know how humans worked exactly.  They could be lining the peaks of the mountains and he wouldn't know it.  In any case, he promised himself that he wouldn't stay out past sunrise, tired or not.

spirit1212

11:23pm Sep 7 2013

Normal User

Shadow replied with a tired,"Yeah." She then accidentally closed her eyes and fell asleep.

(Short,once more.)

pandameg199630

11:39pm Sep 7 2013

Normal User

Ibas flew around, enjoying the cooling air, and barely noticing when the sun finally slipped below the horizon.  A few minutes after that red glow faded, Ibas remember that he was supposed to be back at the tree back now and hastily flew back, slowing down once he got there so he wouldn't wake up Shadow.  He landed on the ground, knowing that he wasn't graceful enough to land on the tree without waking Shadow up.  Silently he slithered up the rough trunk and curled over the branch above Shadow.  He shifted around restlessly for a while before eventually managing to find sleep.

((We can switch over to the hunters now or stick with Shadow and Ibas.  whatever you want to do.))

spirit1212

1:55am Sep 8 2013

Normal User

(I guess switch to the hunters?)

pandameg199630

2:27pm Sep 8 2013 (last edited on 2:29pm Sep 8 2013)

Normal User

They had been following this trail all day now and Ramvell was certain they were drawing closer to their target.  One must be injured, or perhaps it just had weak blood, because they weren't moving very fast.  As the sun sank down behind the steep mountains ahead of him, Ramvell  turned his eyes to the sky.  He didn't think they would need to keep going through the night with how easily they were catching up to their prey.  " We'd better find a place to rest soon. " he told Zarisa.  He didn't like to admit it, but even he couldn't walk forever.  He was getting a little tired, and hunting on tired legs wasn't very much fun.  He could save the kill for tomorrow.  Just as he was about to look away from the sky, something caught his eye.  Something flying in the distance.  He could have passed it off as some bird of prey looking for a late snack, but he had a feeling it was one of the mutants he was tracking.  They were closer than he assumed, he thought with a small smile before looking back at the trees and leaping up one with a strong flap of his wings, flopping down on a low, thick branch.

((Once it's morning I think we should go back to Ibas and Shadow.  Or we could do both groups at the same time.))

spirit1212

3:01pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

(I guess do both at the same time and I just realized only Zarisa has no wings. She is the odd one out,lol.)

Zarisa nodded and looked up with her neon eyes. "I guess so.",she replied and then slithered up into the tree,wrapping her body around then end of the branch Ramvell was on,but her head stretched up and rested on the branch above them. Eventually she would fall asleep,but until then she was just going to stare at the sky.

pandameg199630

6:12pm Sep 10 2013

Normal User

The next morning, once things started to warm up, Ibas awoke.  He arched his back and stretched his wings, letting out a soft, content trill as he stretched. He pulled his wings back and shook himself, loosening his feathers, which had settled in their place in the night.  He looked down at Shadow, who didn't seem to be awake just yet, and decided to go for a short flight to stretch his wings before they set off for the day.  He leaned over the edge of the tree, gauging how much space he had, before sliding off the branch, falling past Shadow, and spreading his wings to head over the trees and enjoy the morning.

Ramvell woke just as the sun started peering over the mountains.  The air was still cool, and felt nice on his fur as he stretches his legs and wings, letting out a grumbling yawn before hopping to his feet and jumping off the tree, making its higher branches sway back and forth.  He spread his wings to slow his fall, making for a graceful landing.  He looked back at Zarisa to see if his jumping had woken her up, and he hoped it had.  They had some hunting to get to and he didn't want to wait.

((I think Ibas should be immune to Zarisa's venom.  His snake parts were based on a venomous snake, so maybe he has the dna of the snake that Zarisa got her venom from.  Also it would be pretty funny for Ibas to get bitten and instead of dieing he just swings around a yells 'RUDE'))

spirit1212

8:08pm Sep 10 2013

Normal User

(That sounds awesome. Lets do that.)

Shadow had waken up a bit after Ibas had left and hoped down from her branch,tree branches rushing past before she hit the ground with a thud. She felt much better than last night and enjoyed the feeling. "I guess I'll wait here for Ibas before we continue our journey.",she told herself as she began to stretch every part of her body individually.

Zarisa felt something move and the clear film she used to cover her eyes as she slept raised and she looked down to see Ramvell. Immediately she slithered down to him and asked,"We gonna get going now?"

(Braindead for Zarisa.)

Shadowdrak

6:46am Sep 11 2013

Normal User

(is this still accepting new members? I might want to join.)
spirit1212

5:09pm Sep 11 2013

Normal User

(Yes,we are,but please try to be a bit literate.)

Shadowdrak

7:34am Sep 12 2013 (last edited on 9:31am Sep 13 2013)

Normal User

Name: Ecluse
Looks: He looks like most Cobras (aside from his mutations) except that he has purple outer scales and hood with black scales running along his underside and inner hood.
Personality: He's more reserved then aggressive like most cobras, though he will bite or wrap around someone when provoked or threatened. Normally he prefers to stay away from other animals.
History: He prefers not to say.....yet.
Mutation: He has forearms just under the end of his hood and black feathered wings that extend out of his back
Crush: None currently
Other: Rather then normal venom, a bitten target is infected with deadly strains of bacteria. The effects of these bacteria however can vary.
spirit1212

8:24pm Sep 12 2013

Normal User

(Accepted.)

Shadowdrak

8:54pm Sep 12 2013

Normal User

(ok....where is everyone so I know where to place him?)
spirit1212

6:54am Sep 13 2013

Normal User

(A bit near the mountains.)

Shadowdrak

9:30am Sep 13 2013

Normal User

(ok)
Ecluse slithered closer to the mountains, hoping to find prey. It was still hard for him even after escaping the island. After all, finding somewhere to settle down wasn't easy, although his mutations did help him catch different types of food. He wondered if he'd run into any other escaped experiments in this fast land. Hmf probably not. He kept his senses focused on prey.
Go to page: 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24