We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
pandameg199630

4:02pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Ibas let out a distressed keen as Alikei lost consciousness   He slithered over to his head and examined the bite wound he got from the mutant Shadow had in her mouth.  It didn't look too deep, so that wouldn't be the main problem.  The main problem was what kind of venom and how much of it was in him.  He hoped that whatever it was it wouldn't kill him.  Realizing there wasn't anything he could do for Alikei, he turned around, glaring at the mutant who bit him.  " Who do you think you are biting on everything that moves?!  I oughta peck your eyes out you-you " Ibas cawed, struggling to find a decent insult as the mutant tried to bite Shadow as well.  He gave the other snake bird a sharp peck between her wings, hoping to distract her from her goal of biting Shadow.

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
EmoWolf1

4:19pm Apr 14 2013 (last edited on 4:20pm Apr 14 2013)

Normal User

Sinuous hissed again. "It's not what I meant to do! I got scared! How would you like it if I giant muzzle with a mouth big enough to swallow you whole was in front of you! I bet you've never been this scared. And right now, I'm inside the giant bloody mouth of a bat wolf! It's terrifying!!!!!" She called over to the other bird snake. She was no happier when she was pecked Inbetween her wings.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

4:35pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Shadow shook her head rapidly and threw the mutant through the air. "You don't harm my companions!",she barked and then looked at Alikei. Her heart froze when she saw that he was unconsious and she began to nudge him and say silent prayers. "Please don't die! Please...",she whispered in his ear and laid down beside him. Then she began to lick his ears gently and continue her silent prayers.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
EmoWolf1

4:51pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Sinuous had not expected what happened next at all. She tried to flap her wings, but ended up upside-down. When she landed, it was on her wing. It popped out of place in her skeleton. Right, now she had a dislocated wing. She hissed and began slithering back slowly, her limp, ugly, dead looking wing trailing behind her. She looked at what she had done. "oh dear..." she said.

Alikei felt awake, but could not do anything to get out of this shell. He could now hear everything around him, but could not wake to see or speak to say that he was fine. 

(oh dear, my characters are beating themselves up!)

\'Create
\r\n
pandameg199630

5:12pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Ibas kept a careful eye on the bird snake, watching as she was flung into the air and arced back down to the ground.  He flinched when he saw he land of her wing and he could tell it was hurt badly, probably dislocated.  Sure she was the enemy, but he didn't really like watching watching a wing become useless.  It made his own tingle and feel nasty.  He turned away from the mutant and back to Alikei.  He extended a wing in front of his face, feeling a strong sense of relief when he felt the mutant's breath moving his feathers.  Hoping to comfort Shadow some, Ibas said, " He's still breathing, so he's not dead. "

spirit1212

5:16pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Shadow faintly smiled at this news and saw the other mutant getting closer. Her wing went over Alikei and she growled at the mutant. "Stay away from him or I'll rip you to shreds!",she warned and then continued gently licking Alikei's ears.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
EmoWolf1

5:28pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Sinuous could sense the others hate for her. She knew that if she tried to speak then they would cut her off, but it was worth a try. She knew something very important. "if you would let me closer... I will be able to cure your friend... If the venom hasn't spread too far, I should be able to suck it out... If it has, I can give some of my blood to him and he will become resistant to my venom and recover..." 

Alikei was shouting inside his head. "I'm ok guys, I'm ok!" he was thinking, but could do nothing. To be trapped inside your own thoughts wasn't nice.

\'Create
\r\n
pandameg199630

5:35pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Ibas wasn't sure what to think about what the snake bird said.  She could be telling the truth as easily as she could be lying.  As far as he could tell, Alikei wasn't going to die from this.  In fact, his breath was getting a little stronger now.  He had seen plenty of snake bites in the past, though humans were usually the recipients, and this definitely looked better than some of the others he had seen.  He looked to Shadow, hoping she would somehow be able to tell whether or not they were being told the truth better than he could.

spirit1212

5:51pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Shadow had a feeling the mutant wasn't lieing and quit growling. She nodded her head to show that the female mutant was allowed closer,but her wing stayed over Alikei.

EmoWolf1

4:11am Apr 15 2013

Normal User

Sinuous knew that Shadows nod meant she could come closer. "If his eyes are bloodshot then the venom has gone deep." she said. she slithered up to the giant wolf and lifted his eyelid. unfortunately, the eyes were covered in little jagged lines of red. "Have to do it the hard way then." she said, then sighed. she looked up to the bat wolf. "Cut my skin. then cut your friends, and pour some of my blood into his body. it should work a few minutes after." Sinuous looked round to her limp, dislocated wing. "And could you do a favour for me afterwards? could you push my wing back in place?" She asked.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

7:10am Apr 15 2013

Normal User

Shadow nodded at what she was told do to and what she was asked. She cut open the mutant's tail and then put a small cut in Alikei's leg. Hating to do this to her newest friend she felt her lip starting to curl into a snarl directed at herself,but quickly stopped and shut her mouth tight. Picking up the new mutant she felt the metallic taste hit her mouth,but shewed away any bad thoughts. Placing the mutant down on his leg she watched it carefully as some of its blood entered the cut she created on Alikei's leg.

EmoWolf1

7:22am Apr 15 2013

Normal User

Sinuous felt the sharp pain in her tail, and when she was lifted up she felt kinda nervous. the last time she had been picked up she was thrown half a mile. this time, tough, was better. she was placed onto the wolf with tusks' leg, and her blood dripped down into the body of the victim. after a few moments she slithered off of him, leaving an ugly looking blood trail. "He should come around in a bit." She finally said.

\'Create
\r\n
pandameg199630

9:19pm Apr 15 2013

Normal User

Ibas was glad that the new comer had kept her word, but that didn't mean he was going to stop watching her closely.  He wasn't sure what she intended her first impression to be, but she had given a pretty nasty one.  In any case, a deal was a deal and now he and Shadow had to figure out how to fix a dislocated wing.  Shadow was too big, and would probably end up breaking a bone while trying to fix the wing, but he was roughly the same size as the other snake bird.  Despite being a better size for the job, he wasn't sure he was capable of it.  He didn't have any limbs to grab the wing with, though he supposed he could wrap around her until the wing was forced back, but he would rather not do that.  She looked pretty dirty.

spirit1212

7:08am Apr 16 2013

Normal User

Shadow looked at Ibas and said,"I've seen humans have to put bones back in place after messing with me. They get another human to push it into place,but I believe it is very painful because of all the yelling they go through." She put her head down near Alikei's,not moving her wing off of him.

EmoWolf1

12:32pm Apr 16 2013

Normal User

Sinuous shivered as Shadow was talking about how painful the procedure would be to get her bone back into place. She was an unnatural shape, therefore having an unnatural skeleton that is unique and probably never seen before. She might have to wait longer than she thought. Just then, Sinuous saw the sleeping wolves paw move slightly and a grunt come from him. "He's waking." She said.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

6:34am Apr 17 2013

Normal User

(I'll wait on Panda.)

EmoWolf1

2:38pm Apr 17 2013

Normal User

(okay)

\'Create
\r\n
pandameg199630

4:18pm Apr 17 2013

Normal User

" Well...I supposed if we're looking for someone of the same size then I'm the only one available. " Ibas sighed.  He would have to preen vigorously after this to get himself clean again. He slithered over to the bird snake, looking up when Alikei moved, before looking back at his first target.  He knew the other would be fine now and didn't need to be watched.  He looked at the dislocated wing, and back at his own, checking very carefully to see how his compared to hers.  He figured since they had similar mutations, their skeletons should be pretty similar, so he should try to make her wings look more like his.

spirit1212

4:30pm Apr 17 2013

Normal User

Shadow watched them before turning her head to look at Alikei as he began to move. She licked his ears a last time before standing up and backing away,to make it look like she didn't care when he awoke.

EmoWolf1

3:14pm Apr 18 2013

Normal User

Alikei opened one eye, then the other copied. His pupils were large but soon adjusted to the sudden light. He rolled over to his belly, then slowly sat up straight. When he saw Ibas move over to the other snake-bird that had attacked him-yet he didn't know how-  and exclaimed, "Watch out!" 

\'Create
\r\n
Go to page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 24