We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
rainbow1766

1:52pm Mar 30 2013

Normal User

sure

pandameg199630

1:53pm Mar 30 2013

Normal User

((Thanks. :3))

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
rainbow1766

1:55pm Mar 30 2013

Normal User

The human invites me outside with her I run outside and try to find people to play with. Folds my ears and tries to fly falls.I hate my wings stops flying suddenly my wings fold again walks around in forest and sees a strange ob
ject or experiment.
spirit1212

7:25am Apr 1 2013

Normal User

(Should we wait on Raptor?)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
EmoWolf1

7:32am Apr 1 2013

Normal User

(probably the best idea)

\'Create
\r\n
rainbow1766

9:52am Apr 1 2013

Normal User

[hi]
EmoWolf1

5:44am Apr 5 2013

Normal User

(doesn't look like raptor is coming...)

\'Create
\r\n
rainbow1766

12:00pm Apr 5 2013

Normal User

[what? sorry I wasn't posting I was busy with my work.]
EmoWolf1

6:29pm Apr 5 2013 (last edited on 6:31pm Apr 5 2013)

Normal User

(imma make somebody else)

Name: Sinuous

Personality: Sinouos is a cunning, quick thinking, yet strangely friendly creature. She is very secretive, and if you want to know something from her, you won't just get it. You have to ask. She is sometimes hard to talk to, as she always knows if you are lying and she always puts something to the point where you want to say, "oh."

Looks: (will look for a photo, but if I can't find one, I will do a written just in case) sinuous is mainly a fawn snake, but is covered in brown and white feathers from just below her head. She has wings that are just about large enough to hold her weight, but it is still a struggle to fly. She has a fan of long brown feathers at the tip of her tail. She is about the size of a large corn snake, if you know how big that is, and her wings are about the size of a pigeons but the shape of a vultures.

History: was put in the same lab genre as Ibas, but the DNA got mixed up and she became almost the reverse version of Ibas. 

Mutation: feathers, wings, tail... 

Crush: Ibas, for obvious reasons.(if that's ok with you, panda)

Other: ...

\'Create
\r\n
pandameg199630

8:43am Apr 6 2013

Normal User

((Yeah, that's okay, but don't be surprised when Ibas doesn't notice.  He's bad at those kinds of things.))

spirit1212

6:34am Apr 9 2013

Normal User

(Accepted,I'll post after the intro for that character.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
EmoWolf1

5:53pm Apr 13 2013

Normal User

Sinuous released her tense muscles from being coiled tightly around a tree branch where she had slept. Her feathers were mossy and in bad shape, but she had no beak to proon them clean. It was actually starting to get uncomfy. Sinuous tried to ignore it and dropped clumsily down from the branch. One feather came from her neck which made her hiss, but she continued to travel through the rough grass. In the distance she saw a tree fall but did not see what had caused it to. Maybe she could use the leaves as a hiding place, seeing as they weren't so high up? After some few minutes a bear with wings, a wolf with giant fangs and a scaled leg, a black wolf with bat wings and another snake bird stood in front of her. She slithered sneakily into the leaves of the fallen tree like she had though before, hoping she had not been seen or heard. 

(for me, it would be hard not to notice a feathery snake 0_0)

\'Create
\r\n
EmoWolf1

5:54pm Apr 13 2013

Normal User

(I just realised how much that sucked...)

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

1:45pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Shadow caught another scent,but didn't do anything,only snarled and turned to stretch on the door. Then she turned back around and looked down at Ibas. "Finally make it out?"

pandameg199630

1:55pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

" Yeah.  it was pretty nice in there, but I think i like it better out here.  There's more room.  " Ibas said.  Sure, there wasn't any of that amazing meat out here, but they flying space was worth it.  The sound of leaves and twigs being disturbed brought Ibas's attention to the fallen tree.  It didn't sound quite like wind.  Maybe it was a squirrel.  Seeing as he had just eaten, he saw no reason to hunt and looked back at Shadow.

spirit1212

2:49pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Shadow caught the scent again and said,"It smells like another mutant." She then licked Ibas on the feathers and whispered,"tHE HOUSE MADE YOUR FEATHERS DIRTY."(Sorry caps.)

EmoWolf1

3:09pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

(hopefully this post won't suck as much as my last)

Sinuous cringed when the other snake bird seemed to notice her, but not clearly see her. She was glad about that. It only got worse when the big black bat (alliteration xD) wolf obviously caught her scent, and she accidentally flapped her wings in nerve. "Curse you stupid wings!" She hissed, but quickly shut her mouth as she noticed she had spoken out loud. She lay wide eyed and still, and prepared for the worst.

Alikei had obviously caught the same scent that shadow had caught when she spoke to Ibas and licked his feathers. He grinned at the great bond between the two, and decided to ignore the winged bear and investigate the new scent. Just then he heard a voice come from there too, which made him even more curious. He stuck his nose in the leaves and sniffed around, but an extremely sharp and painful shock came to it. Two deep teeth holes had pierced the skin on his nose. He was not sure what had done it, but it had venom. Alikei whimpered and fell back, and shook his head. He started to feel a little weak. "ugh?" he muttered in both confusion and pain.

\'Create
\r\n
pandameg199630

3:28pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Ibas wasn't sure what Shadow was smelling.  His sense of smell was far from the greatest.  Maybe she was talking about that think he heard earlier.  It wouldn't surprise him too much if it was another mutant.  They seemed to be all over the place here.  Had their been another break out at the lab?  They needed to fix their security systems.  Shadow's lick caught him off guard and he jumped a little, before turning around and preening when she said he was dirty.  He hadn't noticed while he was their, but that house rally had been dirty.  It managed to get dust and grease all over him, though he suspected the grease didn't come from the house but from the human.  He jumped yet again as Alikei whimpered and fell.  " Are you okay? " He asked, rushing over to the confused mutant. 

spirit1212

3:40pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Shadow stopped cleaning Ibas when Alikei fell and ran over. The bite mark on him made her stomach weak as the smell of poison hit her. A growl escaped her throat and she lunged her jaws into the leaves,pulling out a mutant like Ibas.

EmoWolf1

3:49pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Sinuous had not meant to use her fangs, she only meant to give a little nip. It was just the surprise. A moment later, it was her turn to be surprised. She was lunged at and pulled out of her hiding place by the jaws of the bat wolf. She flapped her small, useless wings and swung her head about in uncomfort. "Get off of me!" she hissed and tried to bite the bat wolf.

Alikei was beginning to dizzy. Whatever had hit him sure did have a good load of poison or something. He had no time to think clearly. He saw the dim picture of Ibas slithering up to him and the echo of his voice in his head, but then all went dark. He could no longer see or hear, but he still had the slight ability to talk. "darkness..." he mumbled, before he was out for the count unconscious.

\'Create
\r\n
Go to page: 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 24