We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 Bookmark Thread
pandameg199630

2:06pm Aug 1 2013

Normal User

((I was the last to write something in character so it's not my turn.))

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
spirit1212

2:20pm Aug 1 2013

Normal User

(I'm braindead.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

5:53pm Aug 3 2013

Normal User

((Maybe we should skip forward some?  It looks like we lost EmoWolf so we can say the group split up while traveling for whatever reason.  I think what we need is a good villain or something.  Some kind of plotiness to kick this rp back into action.))

spirit1212

6:53pm Aug 3 2013

Normal User

(Yeah,sounds good.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

10:17pm Aug 11 2013

Normal User

((Ah man.  I am having the hardest time thinking up a villain for this thing.  This usually isn't a problem for me.  Maybe there could be like some mutants who were sent out to hunt down Shadow and Ibas.  They've already gotten some other mutants and carry around parts of their pelts as proof or something.  That sounds suitably evil.  They would also be strong enough that Ibas and Shadow wouldn't be able to defeat them at first so it wouldn't be a one battle kind of thing.  If you like this idea then I would say we each get to make an evil mutant.))

spirit1212

1:17pm Aug 12 2013

Normal User

(Like it? I love it. That's a great idea!)

pandameg199630

5:47pm Aug 13 2013

Normal User

Name: Ramvell, called Slayer 1 by humans who know about him.
Looks: His body is mostly like a German Shepherd's, and the coloration is as well. His teeth are like a sharks and are constantly being replaced.  His head has the horns of a bull.  His back has a ridge of spike and fur going down it to keep enemies off of his back.  His tail is similar to a Cheetah's in length and shape, but the end has a pincer.  He has large feathered wings that are black on top and tan on the bottom.  He wears a belt around his stomach that has lots of hooks on it.  Each hook can have one or more pelts on it from splices he has killed.  He wears a collar with a small silver tag labeled 'Military Dog'.
Personality: Because his DNA is mostly German Shepherd, he feels strong loyalty to his trainers.  He is highly aggressive and is quick to jump into fights.
History: He was initially a prototype of a mutant that would be sold to the military and the police, but when the splices escaped he was trained to capture them and bring them back, dead or alive.  He has slain several splices so far and wears a piece of their pelts on a belt on his hips.  
Mutation: German Shepherd mixed with the DNA of many dangerous creatures.
Crush: 
Other: He works with a partner

((Could he maybe develop a crush on Shadow later?  Also for your villain character the code name should be Slayer 2 or something kind of like that.  Maybe Shredder 1 or Rampager 1.  Something along those lines.  The regular name can be whatever.))

spirit1212

9:14pm Aug 13 2013

Normal User

Name: Zarisa,also know as Betrayer 1,due to her habit of getting mutants to like her before she destroys them.
Looks: She is 6' 6" and used to be a normal Anaconda.
Personality: She has a short fuse that causes her to be very irritable and a side of her that loves to kill. All this side thinks about is blood,blood,and more blood,but deep down she has a very loving attitude that she is afraid to show. If you get her loving side out your lucky. Rp the rest out.
History: She was just an experiment used to see if snake mutants work very good. She is one of the few that did and is now used as a partner in helping Ramvell,or Slayer 1.
Mutation: She has six razor sharp fangs,three on each side,that inject poison that would kill most in an instant and she can control how much venom will be injected into her victim. Along with that she has two bright blue horns on her head and frills of the same color that appear around the base of her head when she attacks,or when she is warning you to back off.
Crush: None yet. (Maybe she could have a crush on Ibas later on?)
Other: She works with Ramvell and really enjoys her job.

spirit1212

9:14pm Aug 13 2013

Normal User

(He could develop a crush on Shadow,yes.)

pandameg199630

5:16pm Aug 14 2013

Normal User

((And Zarisa can have one on Ibas.  Should we skip forward some?  Maybe a week or two and then start from the assassin's perspective?  Also i ended up liking my idea for Ramvell so much that I made a little reference sheet for him.))

spirit1212

6:56am Aug 16 2013

Normal User

(Awesome drawing and we should probably time skip,yes.)

pandameg199630

5:21pm Aug 16 2013

Normal User

~Two Weeks Later~

Ramvell moved slowly with his nose hovering just above the ground.  The hooks on his belt jingled slightly with every step, with some of them muffled by the pelts that hung from them.  In the week he had been on the hunt, Ramvell had taken out seven mutants with the help of Zarisa.  The two were tasked with eliminating the escaped mutants to prevent them from causing more problems than they already had.  Well, the real mission was to get them out of the public's eye, so they didn't have to kill anyone, but there was no fun in that.  

Currently they were on the trail of a whole group of mutants.  He had tracked them to a house in a suburban area where all of the mutants had gathered together.  Ramvell licked his lips and smiled, eager at the though of what was certain to be a difficult hunt.  So far they had only gotten the weakest of the mutants.  The ones who were too weak or too stupid to leave the coastline.  He turned to Zarisa and growled, " Do you smell that? " He knew she couldn't really smell to well, but her sense of taste was practically the same thing.  He was just waiting for her to confirm that they should chase this group, and he knew she would.  She loved killing almost as much as he did.

spirit1212

3:24pm Aug 18 2013

Normal User

(Would Shadow and Ibas be at that house?)

Zarisa had been with the experiment for a week now and looking at Ramvell's belt they had been doing pretty good with tracking run-aways. Then she heard Ramvell ask her a question and asked,"What? I'm sorry I wasn't listening." A bright blue tongue flicked out of her mouth and she caught the scent. "Oh... That.",she said,immediately knowing that he had been talking about the smell of mutants. "It appears we have a group of mutants camping out here. Doesn't it,Ramvell?",she asked the question before silently slithering across the ground towards the smell,bright blue tongue flicking in and out occasionally.

pandameg199630

6:43pm Aug 19 2013

Normal User

((Nah, that's the one where Ibas got the bacon.  They've moved on since then.  There could be some other mutant here though.))

Ramvell took a deep breath, carefully smelling the air.  " I would say we had a group camping out here.  There can't be more than one or two right now.   Not that that matters.  We'll get them all in the end, " he said, his smirk staying on his face.  At this point someone who didn't know him would probably think he was just a really cheerful guy.  An exceedingly happy mutant dog monster thing.  Ramvell returned his nose to the ground and started tracking the scents.  There was one that was stronger than the other, so he was willing to bet that mutants had stayed behind when the others left.  Having confirmed the presence of a mutant, Ramvell made lighter steps and was careful to avoid unnecessary noises so he wouldn't alert his prey.  Once he located them he would signal for Zarisa to go bite them so they wouldn't put up much of a fight, if they fought at all.

((Once they start tracking Shadow and Ibas we'll probably change perspectives to keep the posts from getting too long.))

spirit1212

7:22am Aug 21 2013

Normal User

(Alright.)

Zarisa watched him and then curled up into a ball,ready to come out and strike at any moment.

(Sorry it was short. I am a bit tired and braindead.)

pandameg199630

6:28pm Aug 21 2013

Normal User

((It's okay.  I think it' weird how my posts haven't really suffered since school started.  I'm actually posting more frequently.  School does strange things to me.))

Ramvell spotted his target as he rounded a corner.  It was a pretty small mutant, being only about as big as a rabbit.  It was sort of like a Porcupine with scales, claws, and a Small, blunt face similar to a crocodile's.  He waved his tail low to the ground, almost brushing against it to signal for Zarisa to bite the mutant.  The target was turned the other way and hadn't noticed them yet, so there wasn't any hurry just yet.

spirit1212

7:27am Aug 22 2013 (last edited on 7:28am Aug 22 2013)

Normal User

Zarisa watched and saw the signal quickly. She silently slithered out of hiding and over to the mutant,quickly biting down on it and injecting enough poison into it to let it suffer before it died. It turned around and she let go of it,the small creature let out a strange high pitched sound and tried to defend itself by swiping the air in front of Zarisa,but the poison was already taking effect,slowing the mutant and making it feel immense pain. Quickly she slithered over to her friend and watched.

(School is very strange.)

pandameg199630

9:49pm Aug 24 2013

Normal User

Ramvell watched the mutant squirm and squeal in pain for a moment, before slowly stepping towards it to finish the job.  The mutant's eyes gazed up at him without truly seeing, full of tears and terror.  Using his nose, Ramvell flipped the mutant onto its back and bit down hard on its neck, making it quiver for a moment before becoming still.  Without taking his teeth off of the mutant, Ramvell swung his head back and forth, tearing a strip of its scaly hide from it.  He sat down and twisted his head around, using his paw to stabilize a hook as he dragged the piece of skin over it.  The sharp tip quickly found a place to dig in, and the pelt was secured on the hook like all the others.  Standing back up, Ramvell put his nose back to the ground and started to follow a new trail.  One that promised him two splices in one hunt.

((We can skip over to Shadow and Ibas now, unless you have something you want to do first.))

spirit1212

7:13am Aug 26 2013

Normal User

(Lets go over to Shadow and Ibas. Where are they at?)

pandameg199630

3:18pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

((Maybe some mountains for a change of scenery.  Like, they aren't in them yet, but they're almost at them.  On their side of the mountains is the forest and on the other side is a desert.))

Go to page: 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24