the pits united ! ( dragon and human role play private for halee607 and spirit1212 )

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20 Bookmark Thread
halee607

10:20pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

" ok " fireheart said as she stood up and stretched " but i ot  tell you there is some very fishy going on. let me take a quick flight and stretch my wings and I'll take you there. " fireheart took a walk outside and squinted into the bright sunny morning and took to the sky. a few minutes later fireheart came back down" ok ready " she said as she picked up lily. fireheart knew what was going on and wanted to give them some privacy. so she took to the sky as she headed north instead of south.

deathstar aroused from his sleep as he looked at shadow. he wrapped his tale around hers and rubbed his massive head on her neck. the screen fades to black

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

10:29pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

(Mtay,I see your catching up.)

Lily snapped out when she realized what she was doing and said,"Go the right way,it's going to take a few hours to get there and I want to get there before night fall."

Since Shadow already woken up a few hours later I will wait 'til you get to where I am for her.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

10:36pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

no that post was later 

fireheart gave a back glance to lily and did what she was told. she muttered to herself "  deathstar"  she then turned the right way and ed north. 

deathstar went deeper into the cave where he grabed a few gems stored away and sat next to shadow again. he burned the  with purple fire shaping it into a tail ring that hes onto the tail showing that the female was taken as he walked behind her sliping on the multi colored ring. then laid down cleaning her scales so they were shiney and clean befor the ritual started.

spirit1212

10:54pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

(Oh. My grandma was watching Twilight. Finally it's over. :) )

Lily smirked and patted her neck scales before closing her mind off to everyone,but her and sending,'I know what's going on,but it should be over by the time we get there.' Then she looked back at Thorn,who was sitting farther back on FireHeart's back.
    Shadow sat up straight and let him clean her scales,knowing what was happening. She watched him with a small smile,but then looked back at the cave's entrance.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

11:01pm Mar 21 2013 (last edited on 11:08pm Mar 21 2013)

Normal User

its kust going to be a few post with just deathstar and shadow k

deathstar stopped cleaning as he herd r dragon coming his way " come someone is coming  our way " he said as he turned s the deeper end of the cave as he walked that way. e then started to clean her again. after she was through the ritual began deathstar rubbed his body ng hers giving her a few licks on the cheek and circled a few times on the pelts GRAPHIC PART WARNING the screen fades to black.

fireheart finnaly eased up as she flew a little slower knowing that lily was aware of it. she then looked back at thorn who had a blank ex
pression  his face as he stared into the endless sky 

( got to go to sleep bye  coming home tomarrow and we got alot done today good )

spirit1212

11:19pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

(Ok.)

Afterwards Shadow was found sitting outside,since she had walked out after DeathStar was asleep to look at the rising full moon. She could feel the peace of the night surrounding her and sucking her in as the wolves of the planet began their night song. Knowing that other dragons were around here in the wild she didn't dare go off any farther from the cave until DeathStar woke up.

Lily sighed and just looked ahead at the rising full moon.

halee607

4:19pm Mar 22 2013

Normal User

deathstar aroused from his sleep asking what was going on from the amnisia which was normal afterwards. deathstar got up walking twords her layingdown beside her. " how about we say we were hunting all day and ate all our catch" deathstar said with a smile.  he then curled his tail around her waist giving her a smile as they sat together.

thorn looked off in the distance as he wondered what are they talking about . thorn finnaly found his voice " uhh what are you guys talking about " fire heart looked at lily and said " act like you know nothing let him figure it out by himself. " fireheart then turned to were she was flying knowing they were close.

spirit1212

4:29pm Mar 22 2013

Normal User

(I was bored so I read about Slenderman.)

Shadow nodded her head and said,"But our masters are smart enough to know,or at least find out." "FireHeart knows,I can feel it. I also know that she's coming this way with Thorn and Lily." Then she moved her head to look at DeathStar and gave his snout a gentle lick.

Lily smiled and said,in a convincing way,"We were talking about directions to where we're going"

halee607

4:37pm Mar 22 2013

Normal User

well i don't know about thorn he is kinda stupid " well i think we should go home "  deathstar gave her a lick back and took to the ground into the forest so he would not be seen.

oh ok " thorns voice trembled. he looked around and then into the woods were the trees were moving. " look lily down there the trees are moving "

halee607

4:47pm Mar 22 2013 (last edited on 4:47pm Mar 22 2013)

Normal User

D.N.Angel

this is what thorn looks like the one with red hair

spirit1212

4:47pm Mar 22 2013

Normal User

"Yeah,He kinda is,but that isn't nice. We should.",Shadow replied,but didn't follow,since she could sense Lily,Thorn,and FireHeart coming nearer and could see them on the horizon. "Wait,DeathStar,I see them!",she called down to him and watched the dot getting bigger.

Lily could see the trees,but she also saw Shadow sitting in front of a cave on a ledge. "Go over to Shadow. On the ledge,then we go after DeathStar.",she whispered to FireHeart.

spirit1212

4:48pm Mar 22 2013

Normal User

(Ok.)

halee607

4:53pm Mar 22 2013

Normal User

fireheart gave a nod and flew twords her  hovering beside her" where is deathstar " she said wondering. thorn looked at her scooting closer away from her since deathstar was gone. 

halee607

4:56pm Mar 22 2013

Normal User

deathstar noticed everyone by shadow and knew what was up so he caught the deer he had been stalking and walked to the cave  entrance. " here my beauty i caught the laster of the deer we have been catching all day. " he gave a sly smile and droped the limp deer beside her.

halee607

9:59am Mar 23 2013 (last edited on 9:59am Mar 23 2013)

Normal User

lily we need palkia2dialga to join our rp for the other two hatcjlins

spirit1212

6:39pm Mar 23 2013

Normal User

(Only if she wants to. If not,I could be the hatchlings.)

Shadow hid her tail so that no one could see the ring on it and smiled at FireHeart and the humans. Then she saw DeathStar was back and said,"Maybe FireHeart should have this one,since she looks like she could use some food after traveling so far." She then scooted the deer towards Fireheart with her snout.

Lily smirked as she saw Shadow hide her tail and sent,closing her mind off to everyone else,' I know what happened and Thorn probably won't understand what the ring means,so you can un-hide your tail.'

halee607

9:12am Mar 24 2013

Normal User

deathstar was nurvous that his tail quietly thumped the ground. " ok here fireheart " deathstar gave a smile as she ate looking at thorn with a worry. " well i think we should go home then. here fireheart give me thorn i will carry him. " fireheart gave a worried look of what was about to go down. " uh it's ok i can do it. here shadow here's lily. " she said as she gently let down lily.

spirit1212

6:44am Mar 25 2013

Normal User

Lily looked at the male dragon and sent to him,and only him,'Don't be nervous,he won't find out for a while.' She then hopped onto Shadow's back and waited on them to leave.
    Shadow lightly put her foot down on DeathStar's thumping tail and looked at him sternly. "Quit it.",she told him before stretching out her wings to prepare for flight.

halee607

7:09am Mar 25 2013

Normal User

post after school k

spirit1212

7:10am Mar 25 2013

Normal User

(Ok.)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20