the pits united ! ( dragon and human role play private for halee607 and spirit1212 )

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 Bookmark Thread
halee607

3:44pm Feb 21 2013

Normal User

love my new dragon the one from dragoncave. t is what fireheart looms like

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

4:00pm Feb 24 2013

Normal User

(Ok.)

Lily hopped off of Shadow's back when her clawed feet touched the ground and flung the bag that carried the supplies over her shoulder. "Come on,my beauty. Lets go find those two and their injured dragon.",she said to the black dragon and then walked into the nursery,in search of the three.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

5:04pm Mar 1 2013

Normal User

* lily over here * thorn quietly yelled. * hurry she is losing to much blood hurry * thorn took e bandages and the medication from lily patching up the wound. * there that should stop the bleeding for now but how did she get here? * 

deathstar laid next to his sister hoping she was ok. sending colors f blue and green telling her it's ok and he will never leave her again. 

fireheart let out a small growl remembering the sent of her lost brother. saying she was happy to see him again. fireheart slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep once more when her treatment was done

spirit1212

7:22am Mar 4 2013

Normal User

Shadow looked at Deathstar and frowned. 'Who's this?',she sent him in letters dripping with black blood. Lily could feel the hostility coming from Shadow and turned away from the injured dragon. "Shadow!",she snapped at her and the black dragon immediately straightened up as her master turned away to look at the dragon once more. "How did this happen? Do you know?",she asked thorn.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

5:13pm Mar 4 2013

Normal User

* i don't know lily but i think she was in a fight for territory with another dragon.* thorn looked at deathstar who was curled next to fireheart * it's ok boy we'll fix her up don't you worry* deathstar gave a nod and laid his massive head on her neck

deathstar looked up a shadow who was standing beside him. he sent in purple lettter * she is my sister who i thought was dead. her name is fire heart. deathstar then looked at shadow and sent words with red * don't even try to hurt her even though i love both of you* then deathstar laid his head down and closed his eyes.

fireheart heard the conversation between the two dragons and wondered what was wondering what was going on. she then opened her eyes and looked and the strange black dragon sending greys to shadow and deathstar saying who is this dragon. deathstar then answered back to fireheart * she is my mate* he said in a lie. fire heart then stood up and tried to walk out side when she noticed the bandages. * shadow deathstar what happened to me?*

spirit1212

7:00am Mar 5 2013

Normal User

Lily watched the conversation between the dragons and,slightly,eavesdropped on them. Shadow growled at Deathstar and sent,'I'm not your mate!',in black blood dripping letters and then sent to the new dragon,'I wouldn't have a clue.',in black floaty letters.

halee607

7:09am Mar 5 2013

Normal User

deathstar closed off his mind to shadow only. * its ok i'm just fooling her i know your my friend.* he then gave a toothy smile and walked out of the stalls with fireheart. he helped fireheart to his stall and put her down on the fresh  hay and said * don't worry shadow is stubborn at times but you will like her. * he then laid her down and went to sleep

spirit1212

6:39am Mar 6 2013

Normal User

Shadow growled and Lily said to her with a grin,"He's only messing around. You might end up wanting to be his mate in the future." The mighty dragon snorted and Lily replied,"Lets get you to your stall,for a good nights rest."
    When in the stall Shadow laid down and fell right asleep. Then Lily headed off to her room to sleep.

halee607

6:17pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

the next morning deathstar woke up seeing that fireheart was still sleeping when he geard some drakk crash into the stalls and a roar from outside. * fireheart stay here I'll be back* fireheart was already up alert from what just happened. deathstar flew outside seeing the drakk giving a few blows to the ones on the ground. alerting shadow of what was going on

lily shadow needs to be attacked and deathstar saves her and deathstar gets badly injured

spirit1212

6:28pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

Lily and Shadow were awake and heading to the truck to go to Shadow's pit fight,that would happen later that day,when they heard a large amount of noise coming from the other side of the nursery. They both ran in that direction and Shadow separated from Lily to help out Deathstar. Lily shot a few arrows at the drakk,but that wasn't enough. One clawed her arm,making her cry out in pain,but she continued to fight,shooting another arrow at the drakk that had clawed her.

halee607

6:36pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

deathstar noticed the drakk by lily hiting it with his tail sending it into the air covering her with his wings befor the other drakk got to her while her called for shadow. hitting drakk with his free paw he knocked about two out of the air. sending lily colors of bold blues and greys for telling her  she will be ok

spirit1212

6:43pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

Lily put her bow over her shoulder and grabbed her stinging arm. Her mind was sending out colors that gave away her special gift by sending them to the minds of everything it could reach. A black sky filled with blood screamed through the minds of those it could reach,including humans. Shadow dashed over,responding to the message,and she snatched Lily up and raced her towards the truck. She managed to get the door open and place her inside,then she licked the wound a few times,remembering that dragon saliva was like medicine to humans,just like human saliva was to dragons.

halee607

6:56pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

* is she ok shadow ? * deathstar sent with worry. deathstar then went into a rampage screaming curse words in dragon touge taking out ny drakk that wasin his way taking them out one by one with a single swipe letting out a huge roar showing his anger. he than ran into the woods ing the escaping drakk.

* shadow whats going on wheres deathstar* fireheart said with worry. she then lept into the air following deathstar until you can only see her shining scales. * shadow shadow!! deathstars hurt hurry. * she then ran to where thorn was standing helping lily with her wounds.

lily are you alright" thorn said. here i'll patch you up. thorn was awre of shadow looking at him but he still got closer puting a bandage on her wound.

spirit1212

7:10pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

If Lily wasn't hurt Shadow would have growled at the male human to keep away,but he was the only one who could help her. Lily flinched and closed her eyes when the bandage was placed on her wound. Shadow went up to Firestar and sent,'Take me too him and I'm not his mate.',she took the chance to straighten that out before picking up the scent of dragon blood and darting off towards it.

halee607

7:26pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

i thought you guys where mates. he used to do stuff like that just to make me jealous. you two would be a cute couple. oh sorry I'm off track he is his way. * fireheart flew into the air having shadow follow her to a feild in the middle of the woods * there he is * deathstar laid there on the  with drakk flying above him. * get away from him * she roared jumping on one of the drakk chewing on its neack killing it with great streagth. did the same to a few others killing them with great streagth. * and i get hat from my mother * she said with confedence

spirit1212

7:35pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

Shadow growled and sent to Deathstar,'This is why you don't run off like that.' She wiggled her body underneath his and lifted herself into the air. Without another sound she darted towards the nursery.
    Once at the nursery she put him down in his stall and ran to the truck to get started towards her pit fight. She got to the truck just in time to hear Lily ask Thorn,"Could you drive us to Shadow's pit fight?" Shadow hopped into the back of the truck and the doors shut behind her.

halee607

7:46pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

no thorn wait* fireheart sent him before he could say sure. * deathstar i think he's poisoned from the drakk  trying to kill.* thorn looked at deathstar who was turning a greyish color * NO deathstar this cant happen to you lily i know what to do go get a traquilizer dart it should subside the poison till i get back * thorn told fireheart  to put him onto her back and put him in his stall. * deathstar what have you gotten yourself into * both thorn and fireheart said to deathstar who waslimp and unconscious.

halee607

7:53pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

ill buy the pet for you lily

spirit1212

7:57pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

(What pet?)

Shadow just laid down in her part of the truck and sent comforting images to both Lily and Deathstar to calm them both down at once.

(Short...)

halee607

8:05pm Mar 6 2013

Normal User

the,iluvu

deathstar started to twitch of the pain of the traquilizer  * lily i can't leave he here i don't think he'll live that long *  thorn was in tears he loved his dragon no matter what.  * shadow i think this is it for him he saved me,you,lily,and those hatchlings from the drakk. if he's gone i don''t know what ill do. i don't know about thorn eather * fireheart had a tear running down her rough face. 

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20