the pits united ! ( dragon and human role play private for halee607 and spirit1212 )

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 20 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

3:26pm Mar 17 2013

Normal User

'If I was going to kill you,then you would be dead already.',Shadow sent to him in black bold letters. Lily hoped off Shadow's back as she landed and looked around at their surroundings.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

11:32pm Mar 20 2013

Normal User

deathstar how long have you known about this " thorn said as he ignored the black dragon." all my life. i used to live here. " he sent in soothing colors of blue. deatjstar looked at shadow then o the huge valley. " watch this " he said as he gave a loud roar. a amount of deer froloced into the valley as they started grazing in the tall grass. " come on shadow its time for us to hunt " deathstar looked at thorn and winked at him. thorn gave him a strange look but then caught on to what he was saying. thorn shrugged as he closed his mind off to only deathstar. " what do i do deathstar i don't know what to say toher" " just be yourself she likes you for who you are i can just tell you that thorn." "thanks buddy your a good friend." as shadow and dwatjstar set off to hunt thorn walked hos to lily. deathstar looked at shadow. " we need them to hook up like you and me. but we need to give it time so we need to ease up on thorn and give both of them some private time together..ALONE. " thorn walked a little closer to lily where he found a clutch of flowers as he picked them and sat them next to her." hey about earlier I'm real sorry it's just that i really like you and yeah" thorn looked at lily waiting for a responce

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

11:43pm Mar 20 2013

Normal User

(Yay!)

Lily just laughed,slightly,and took the flowers in her right hand. "I know. It's kind of obvious with you.",she said with a smile and then watched as Shadow walked off with DeathStar. "You know? I never thought Shadow would ease up on DeathStar,or you,and let you into her life,and my own,until now.",she added and then lifted the flowers up to smell them. "These are some very nice flowers. They smell very nice.",she said,trying to keep off the topic of her and Thorn,the topic making her nervous.
    Shadow smirked and said to DeathStar,"I know that. Maybe that means we can have more time alone too." "Now,lets get hunting. That Pit Fight sure worked up an appetite.",she added and then bounded off to catch a deer or two.

(I about had a heart attack. I posted this and the computer messed up,so I went backwards through the pages. The post was still there!)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

11:56pm Mar 20 2013

Normal User

( that's good )

thorn was nourvous himself he tried to not mess it up of what was going on. " you know its good to finally get that off my chest its been really bothering me." thorn looked into the feild as he saw the two dragons hunting. " you know what i think we should give them some alone time . come i found a real good spot by that waterfall over there. 

deathstar jumped into the air as he landed on a huge buck. " here shadow i caught the biggest one for you." deathstar walled a little closer " so are you ok with thorn coming into tge relationship with lily ? " deathstar looked over as he saw thorn walk twards the waterfall.

( go to go to bed so bye probably be on tomarrow morning)

halee607

11:58pm Mar 20 2013

Normal User

( that's good )

thorn was nourvous himself he tried to not mess it up of what was going on. " you know its good to finally get that off my chest its been really bothering me." thorn looked into the feild as he saw the two dragons hunting. " you know what i think we should give them some alone time . come i found a real good spot by that waterfall over there. 

deathstar jumped into the air as he landed on a huge buck. " here shadow i caught the biggest one for you." deathstar walled a little closer " so are you ok with thorn coming into tge relationship with lily ? " deathstar looked over as he saw thorn walk twards the waterfall.

halee607

Normal User

( that's good )

halee607

Normal User

( that's good )

spirit1212

12:19am Mar 21 2013

Normal User

(Ok,night.)

Lily stood up and followed him. "I think that's a great idea.",she agreed and then got up to his side and held his hand as they walked. 
    Shadow shrugged and replied,"As long as he doesn't hurt Lily and she's happy,I'm fine with it. It will take some getting used to,though." She then ran and brought down the largest of the does and gave it to DeathStar. "Here,for you.",she said with a playful bow as she placed the deer in front of him,trying to take her mind off the two humans. Then she took the deer given to her and began to eat it.

halee607

8:45am Mar 21 2013 (last edited on 8:48am Mar 21 2013)

Normal User

shadow and deathstar later need to have hatchlings  but it gose through her pregnancy and how moody she gets. but sence her kind is diffrent they don't lay eggs the lay the babys already developed like humans ok )

deathstar started to eat the doe that was given to but befor that he gave a quick bow to shadow. after he was done he looked at shadow "  do you think we should go check on them shadow ! i think there is somthing wrong " deathstar looked up. the sky was cloudy and grey " uhh shadow i think we should go now! " lightning fell from the hevens as it struck a tree where lily and thorn were sitting." get them and go in that cave over there ill be right back " deathstar took to the sky as he serched for fireheart.

thorn looked at lily as he sat her down at a rock by the waterfall. " see i told you it was beautiful " thorn looked in the water as he saw a few fish swim by as the jumped up the waterfall. " i have a question about shadow and deathstar. do you think they will ever have hatchlings." thorn was waiting for a responce as a huge tree fell twards them and shadow stopped it befor it fell on top of them and crushed them. " come on lily hurry " 

fireheart sat in her brand new stall as she sniffed the fresh hay. it had the smell of sweet  grass and honey. she sat there and thought " deathstar has a mate thorn has one but i don't"  fireheart closed her eyes as she herd a huge clap of thunder. " oh deathstar i hope your all right " she said as she fell into a deep sleep

spirit1212

1:38pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

(Alright and if Shadow gets moodier than she already is,that's bad.)

Shadow finished eating and then heard what DeathStar had said and looked up at the darkening sky. She watched him leave and then darted towards a falling tree. It hit her back with a lot of force,but she didn't flinch as she moved her head for them to move. She growled and flung the tree across to the other side of the field. Then she shoved the two humans towards the cave that DeathStar had mentioned.
    Lily sat down as soon as they entered the cave and Shadow sat beside her,wrapping her tail around her to protect her. Not even letting Thorn to her as he entered the cave and she growled at him,her mind snapping back to her old self.

halee607

4:28pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

deathstar looked through the sky as a crack of lighting struck near him. deathstar flung himself backwards but kept flying as he headed for fire hearts stall. " heart we have to go now there is a storm coming. it's a real bad one so come with me " fireheart only nodded and took to the sky with her brother.

thorn only backed off to see that the dragon was angry. thorn ought to himself for a moment " wow see acts like this when deathstar is not around but why...." thorn thought a little harder " is it because... deathstar you rascal " thorn quietly said under his breath. he looked at shadow who still was looking at him and backed into the corner of the cave to stay out of her way.

" hurry fireheart in the cave " deathstar was tired from the constant flying but he didn't mind because he knew everyone was safe. deathstar walked into the cave as her looked at shadow who was all curled up. " where's thorn " he said as he laid down on the ground next to her.

spirit1212

4:55pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

Shadow looked outside at the storm,she never acted right around lightening because of a small fear of it. She snarled at DeathStar and then shook her head to quit thinking about the storm and looked back at Thorn. "He's over there. By the wall.",she muttered and then felt Lily's hand on her leg.
    Lily climbed up and over Shadow's tail before the enormous dragon's head came down to look at her. "It's just a storm,Shadow. Quit freaking out.",she whispered and then sat down infront of her to watch her.

halee607

5:08pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

thorn looked over at deathstar giving him a sly look " i know what you did deathstar " deathstar looked confused " what do you mean... oh you found out... I'm sorry thorn i kinda went a little far sorry."  thorn patted him on his neck and gave him another glance " but you know you'll be a father deathstar. "  deathstar gave a glance to shadow who was looking outside and walked  her and prepared for a biting or a wack the head with a tail which was normal during that time.

look at CRY below

spirit1212

5:32pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

(I know,I saw it. I like it. I thought that didn't happen yet? We were gonna save that for later,after the storm. I'm gonna post to were that hasn't happened yet.)

Shadow put her head on the ground and 'watched' the soothing colors that Lily was sending to her mind. She didn't realize that DeathStar was even there as Lily leaned against her chest and she wrapped her tail around her to keep her warm. She also moved her head to watch her.
    Lily smiled and closed her eyes to send the soothing colors to Shadow and concentrate on them better. As the black dragon thrummed a strange old song and didn't pay attention to DeathStar.
    Eventually Lily and Shadow fell asleep and left the two males to talk to each other.

halee607

5:34pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

it was about midnight when the storm finally ended and thorn got up from where he was sitting. " well i guess  can leave now. come on deathstar its time to home" he said  climbed on his back. the next morning thorn woke up and walked over to the stalls 
and noticed deathstar was gone. in his hand held the bucket full of food witch he droped and then walked to shadows she was gone too. thorn paniced and quickly ran to lilys room

spirit1212

7:02pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

Shadow awoke and the males were gone,so she gently picked up the sleeping body of Lily and flew home. She made it home and placed Lily in her room before walking to her own stall.

~The next day~

Shadow flew through the air,following DeathStar to a cave he had talked about. She saw it and glided down to it. When she got inside the cave was lit with softly glowing stones and farther back there was a large bed of pelts,that had moss underneath them to make padding. Looking back at DeathStar she asked,"Is this what I think it's about?"
    Lily was already awake and saw Thorn running towards her when she exited,a look of panic consuming his face. "What is it?",she asked and grabbed his shoulders before he could run into him,her eyes staring into his,worried.

halee607

8:19pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

( how about you do the cave part )

" lily their gone " thorn said " hurry lets get to fireheart she might know whats going on " thorn set off to the stalls were fireheart sat eating the spilled food. ( i don't really know they said there were going off somewhere for a while " she said with her mouth stuffed with food. thorn then looked at lily " when do you think their coming back" 
( short )

spirit1212

9:17pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

(I'll put it down,but may have to control DeathStar,a bit.)

Lily shrugged,but picked up a sending from Shadow of a large glowing cave in response to her confusion and worry. "Hang on... I've seen this before... Their at a cave and I know where it is.",she replied and then added,speaking to FireHeart,"You will have to fly us there."
    Shadow went to the bed of pelts,still following DeathStar and laid down. The male dragon smiled at her and laid down beside her before gently licking her forehead as she laid her head down on his paws(I guess you would call them.)and closed her eyes.

~Fade to black and come back a few hours later.~

Shadow sat up with a small yawn and looked down at,the still sleeping,DeathStar with a small smile.

halee607

10:10pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

it's ok

spirit1212

10:16pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

(Mkay,now you may post.)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 20