Citizen Erased. (Private, 1x1 with Petra13131)

Go to page: 1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 153 Bookmark Thread
petra13131

3:20am Mar 29 2013

Normal User

"There's no need to apologize Kane." Zen said, "Everyone has things that they don't know about."

TheDraliDragon

3:29am Mar 29 2013

Normal User

"Yeah" said Kane

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

3:32am Mar 29 2013

Normal User

"For instance I don't know you." Zen said with a small smile.

TheDraliDragon

3:37am Mar 29 2013

Normal User

"Ah, now even I don't know that... not entirely anyway. I'm trying to forget" said Kane

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

3:38am Mar 29 2013

Normal User

"Forgetting can bring freedom." Zen said, "But forgetting can also bring a great deal of pain."

TheDraliDragon

3:39am Mar 29 2013

Normal User

"Remembrance brings more" Kane said sadly. "If you really want to know i could tell you the basic outline"

petra13131

3:41am Mar 29 2013

Normal User

Zen shook her head "If it'll bring you pain then don't."

TheDraliDragon

3:44am Mar 29 2013

Normal User

"Not if i glaze over things" said kane. "Have you heard of the War of Exarchs?"

petra13131

7:29pm Mar 29 2013

Normal User

"No I haven't." Zen said.

TheDraliDragon

3:26am Mar 30 2013

Normal User

"It was the war between the Daemons and Angels so logn ago. My ancestors fought in that war; for the Daemons. They passed thier faith along the line to me, but after a while i tried to renounce it. A Daemoness i had a thing for at the time didn't like that and gouged my eyes out" said Kane. he smiled awkwardly

petra13131

2:23am Apr 1 2013

Normal User

Zen looked at him "That must have been really painful."

TheDraliDragon

3:03am Apr 1 2013

Normal User

"Well i was asleep at the time

petra13131

3:04am Apr 1 2013

Normal User

"It must have been unpleasant when you woke up." Zen said.

TheDraliDragon

3:07am Apr 1 2013

Normal User

"Ya" said kane

petra13131

3:08am Apr 1 2013

Normal User

"Well if it helps I'm not going to attack you." Zen said.

TheDraliDragon

3:09am Apr 1 2013

Normal User

"I didn't think you were going to..." said Kane

petra13131

3:10am Apr 1 2013

Normal User

Zen shrugged "I'm just saying."

TheDraliDragon

3:13am Apr 1 2013

Normal User

Kane gave a nervous chuckle

petra13131

3:15am Apr 1 2013

Normal User

Zen looked around "The food should arrive soon." she said.

TheDraliDragon

3:17am Apr 1 2013

Normal User

"Um... if i stare at you while you're eating its because i'm trying to figure out how to eat modern foods" said Kane nervously

Go to page: 1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 153