Citizen Erased. (Private, 1x1 with Petra13131)

Go to page: 1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 153 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

3:29am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

kane happily followed her. he liked how soft her hand was.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

3:31am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

Zen stopped and paid for their meals before exiting into the street.

TheDraliDragon

3:33am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

Kane frowned; he wished he had money. He didn't bring it up and figured he'd have to go work for some later.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

4:01am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

"Okay now we go to Wendy's." Zen said, "The hunt begins."

TheDraliDragon

4:07am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

"hunt?" asked Kane

petra13131

4:07am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

"Look for pink." Zen said,"We are going to hunt for Wendy's."

TheDraliDragon

4:15am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

Kane nodded and glanced around the town.

petra13131

4:16am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

"It may be hiding." Zen said, "Good ice-cream places have a tendency to be hidden."

TheDraliDragon

4:28am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

Kane said nothing.

petra13131

4:31am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

Zen looked around "So what sort of things interest you?" she asked.

TheDraliDragon

4:46am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

"umm... swimming, fruit, flutes" said Kane

petra13131

4:47am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

"Anything else?" Zen asked.

TheDraliDragon

4:59am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

"well, you interest me" said kane

petra13131

5:01am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

Zen blushed scarlet "Why?" she asked.

TheDraliDragon

5:06am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

"Well you're pretty, you're funny, you're smart..." kane trailed off

petra13131

5:08am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

"T-thank you." Zen said.

TheDraliDragon

5:16am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

Kane nodded. "You're welcome"

petra13131

5:20am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

Zen looked around and pointed at pink sign that read Wendy's, "It looks like we're going into the mall." she said before walking in that direction.

TheDraliDragon

5:31am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

Kane followed

petra13131

5:33am Apr 12 2013 (last edited on 3:37am Apr 14 2013)

Normal User

Zen led Kane into the mall and toward the foodcourt.

Go to page: 1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 153