Citizen Erased. (Private, 1x1 with Petra13131)

Go to page: 1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119 ... 153 Bookmark Thread
petra13131

3:18am Apr 1 2013

Normal User

"Either way I wouldn't mind your staring." Zen said.

TheDraliDragon

3:19am Apr 1 2013

Normal User

Kane smiled

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

10:37pm Apr 2 2013

Normal User

Zen smiled back at him.
 The waitress soon entered the booth and placed their food on the table "Enjoy." she said before leaving.

TheDraliDragon

3:46am Apr 5 2013

Normal User

Kane smelt the food and smiled

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

3:53am Apr 5 2013

Normal User

Zen picked up her fork and slowly twisted some pasta onto it.

TheDraliDragon

3:55am Apr 5 2013

Normal User

kane tried the same and maanged to get a small amount on. Then he took a bite and seemed very satisfied

petra13131

3:59am Apr 5 2013

Normal User

Zen took a bit of the food she had on her fork.

TheDraliDragon

4:09am Apr 5 2013

Normal User

"This is good" said kane after swallowing his mouthful

petra13131

4:13am Apr 5 2013

Normal User

Zen swallowed her mouthful "I'm glad you like it Kane." she said.

TheDraliDragon

3:12am Apr 7 2013

Normal User

Kane ate a couple more mouthfuls and then sighed. "This is very filling" he said, leaning back

petra13131

3:25am Apr 7 2013

Normal User

"Pasta dishes usually are." Zen said with a small smile.

TheDraliDragon

3:25am Apr 7 2013

Normal User

"I'm used to eating soup and herbs and fruit" said Kane.

petra13131

3:32am Apr 7 2013

Normal User

Zen nodded "So is there anything you'd like to know about me Kane?" she asked.

TheDraliDragon

3:42am Apr 7 2013

Normal User

"Only if you're a chaos worshipper" he laughed. "Other than that just general things you like"

petra13131

3:11am Apr 9 2013

Normal User

"Well I don't worship chaos." Zen said with a small laugh, "I enjoy music."

TheDraliDragon

3:56am Apr 9 2013

Normal User

"Oh, i learned to play the flute" said Kane

petra13131

10:43pm Apr 9 2013

Normal User

"The flute is a very nice instrument." Zen said.

TheDraliDragon

3:58am Apr 10 2013

Normal User

"Yes, i quite enjoy it. It's rather tranquil" said KAne

petra13131

3:59am Apr 10 2013

Normal User

"It lets out quite a charming sound." Zen said.

TheDraliDragon

4:11am Apr 10 2013

Normal User

Kane nodded, then frowned. "damn, i left it at Sahaestiel's. I'll ahve to fetch it later"

Go to page: 1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119 ... 153