Citizen Erased. (Private, 1x1 with Petra13131)

Go to page: 1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120 ... 153 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

1:22am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

(bump)

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

1:54am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

"I look forward to hearing you play." Zen said.

TheDraliDragon

2:00am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

(YES! PAGE 117!)

"Oh i hope not to dissapoint you" said KAne. He risked another mouthful of food.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

2:02am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

"I'm sure you won't," Zen said.

TheDraliDragon

2:04am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

Kane smiled

petra13131

2:11am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

"We should probably go after we finish eating." Zen said.

TheDraliDragon

2:13am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

"That's a good idea" said Kane

petra13131

2:16am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

"Do you want dessert or should we head somewhere else?" Zen asked.

TheDraliDragon

2:23am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

"Where can we get a good sorbet?" Kane asked

petra13131

2:29am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

"Maybe the Wendy's ice-cream place." Zen said.

TheDraliDragon

2:30am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

"Oh okay. Who's Wendy? Is she a friend of yours?" asked KAne

petra13131

2:31am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

"It's an ice cream shop and then there's a restaurant with the same name." Zen said.

TheDraliDragon

2:33am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

"Oh, it's a brand name" said Kane

petra13131

2:34am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

"Yes." Zen said with a small nod.

TheDraliDragon

3:02am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

Kane took another bite. he swallowed and said to Zen "I'm ready when you are"

petra13131

3:13am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

"I'm ready to go." Zen said getting up from her seat.

TheDraliDragon

3:15am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

Kane stood up to and went to Zen's side

petra13131

3:16am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

Zen smiled at him before taking a hold of his hand.

TheDraliDragon

3:20am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

Kane smiled at her.

petra13131

3:27am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

"Come on then." Zen said before leading him to the place they had first come in.

Go to page: 1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120 ... 153