Citizen Erased. (Private, 1x1 with Petra13131)

Go to page: 1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 153 Bookmark Thread
petra13131

3:13am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

Zen followed after him.

TheDraliDragon

3:36am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

Sahaestiel pushed the door open and it tinkled a bell and Sahaestiel led them up to the front desk ordery place.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

3:37am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

Zen looked at the man behind the booking desk and he looked at her with a small smile " Hello dear." he said, "How may I help your party today?"

TheDraliDragon

3:39am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"I'm not wiht them, I'm the Chaperone!" Sahaestiel said very happily

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

3:41am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"Booth for two please." Zen said looking at the man.
"Ah right away my dear." The man said before motioning for them to follow.

TheDraliDragon

3:48am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

Sahaestiel looked around. "What do i do now?" he asked. KAne shrugged and followed Zen

petra13131

3:51am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"Go shopping of something?" Zen suggested back at him as she was led to the booth, "Get one of the boys and do something?"

TheDraliDragon

3:57am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

Sahaestiel wandered out of the restuarant and headed to a door shop.

petra13131

3:59am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

The man ushered them into a private booth with a smile "Enjoy your stay." he said before scurrying off.

TheDraliDragon

4:05am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"err, don't they need to give us a menu?" Kane asked, pulling Zen's seat out for her.

petra13131

7:46pm Mar 23 2013

Normal User

Zen sat down "Thank you." She said, "And I suppose they come back with the menus."

TheDraliDragon

9:54pm Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"Oh" said Kane, stiing down on a chair opposite Zen.

petra13131

10:00pm Mar 23 2013

Normal User

Soon enough a young girl wearing the Gina's uniform walked into the booth and handed them their menus.
Zen looked over the menu "I would like the fettuccine please." she said.

TheDraliDragon

8:59pm Mar 27 2013

Normal User

Kane had no idea what anything was, except the water. "I'll ahve the same i guess" he said hesitantly

petra13131

1:04am Mar 28 2013

Normal User

"Don't worry Kane." Zen said with a small smile as the waitress took away their menus.

TheDraliDragon

1:49am Mar 29 2013

Normal User

"Okay" said Kane

petra13131

3:04am Mar 29 2013

Normal User

"So..." Zen said.

TheDraliDragon

3:13am Mar 29 2013

Normal User

"What's fettuchine?" Kane asked

petra13131

3:15am Mar 29 2013

Normal User

"It's a pasta dish that usually has quite a tasty sauce." Zen said.

TheDraliDragon

3:18am Mar 29 2013

Normal User

"Sorry, i don't know what modern life is like. I've been in exile for a long time" said Kane

Go to page: 1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 153