Citizen Erased. (Private, 1x1 with Petra13131)

Go to page: 1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 153 Bookmark Thread
petra13131

3:10am Mar 21 2013

Normal User

"If you want." Lilly said.

TheDraliDragon

3:33am Mar 21 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo restarted the game

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

3:36am Mar 21 2013

Normal User

"Try not to die again." Lilly said.

TheDraliDragon

10:27pm Mar 22 2013

Normal User

"NO!" yelled Sahaestiel from his gaming room.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

10:28pm Mar 22 2013

Normal User

Zeneillia got up from her seat and went to the rooms door "What;s wrong?" she asked.

TheDraliDragon

10:32pm Mar 22 2013

Normal User

"It, but, went, *explosion noise* and, game, broken!" Sahaestiel said frantically, refusing to breath and unable to form a sentence.

petra13131

10:43pm Mar 22 2013

Normal User

"Calm down." Zeneillia said, "What exactly did you do?"

TheDraliDragon

10:46pm Mar 22 2013

Normal User

"One of the games, when i installed it, came up with a message saying i needed to download Alternate Flash Player, so i did and then it downlaoded a virus too and my monitor froze and the computer overheated!" Sahaestiel said, after takign a deep breath.

petra13131

10:47pm Mar 22 2013

Normal User

"It's not supposed to do that." Zen said looking at him, "What game was it?"

TheDraliDragon

10:51pm Mar 22 2013

Normal User

Sahaestiel held up one of the murder-mystery games.

petra13131

10:52pm Mar 22 2013

Normal User

Zen looked over it "Strange." she said.

TheDraliDragon

10:55pm Mar 22 2013

Normal User

Sahaestiel looked sadly at his ruined computer. "I'd only just bought this a month ago" he said.

petra13131

11:27pm Mar 22 2013

Normal User

"I should probably get you a new one." Zen said.

TheDraliDragon

11:37pm Mar 22 2013

Normal User

"It's not your fault, you don't ahve to" said Sahaestiel

petra13131

11:44pm Mar 22 2013

Normal User

"No I insist." Zen said, "It was my game."

TheDraliDragon

12:58am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"I don't want you to waste your money. Besides i recently took out an insurance policy on the bar" said Sahaestiel. "Including contents"

petra13131

1:09am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"Please it was my fault." Zen said.

TheDraliDragon

1:14am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"well unless you ahve insurance it'll be an awful lot... that was a premium gaming computer worth over 2500 shards"

(2.5:1 exchange rate to US dollar)

petra13131

1:27am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"I could probably get you one from my aunt." Zen said.

TheDraliDragon

1:32am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"Oh that'd be nice"

(remind me to gender-bend the programmer into a killer gamer girl (aka kayla))

Go to page: 1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 153