Citizen Erased. (Private, 1x1 with Petra13131)

Go to page: 1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 153 Bookmark Thread
petra13131

1:36am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

(Kay)

"So what'll you do now?" Zen asked.

TheDraliDragon

1:38am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"I dunno. Should i chaperone you and Kane on your date?" asked Sahaestiel.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

1:40am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"Kane is that okay with you?" Zen asked.

TheDraliDragon

1:50am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"Yes" said Kane walking into the room.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

1:52am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"Okay then." Zen said, "It's settled Sahaestiel will be our chaperone."

TheDraliDragon

1:57am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"Yay" said Sahaestiel. he stood up, after unplugging his computer, and began walking into the entrance. "Oh an Zen, i might not be able to open the disk tray to get your game out again..." he added

petra13131

1:59am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

Zen shrugged "It's fine." she said.

TheDraliDragon

2:03am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

Sahaestiel nodded. He grabbed his money puch from under the counter and went to go out the door. "Come now!" he called

petra13131

2:08am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"Okay." Zen said before walking toward the door.

TheDraliDragon

2:18am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

Kane followed close to her. Sahaestiel looked at the high walls surrounding the exit. "Y'know what! Screw it! I need to make this palce more public anyway..." Sahaestiel placed his hand on a wall and the bricks crumbled to a fine dust that blew away on the wind, resulting in a simple door frame. "Ta-dah!"

petra13131

2:20am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

Zen blinked and looked around.

TheDraliDragon

2:25am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"Come now" said Sahaestiel. "I beleive the restuarant is just down the road"

petra13131

2:26am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

Zen nodded and took a hold of Kane's hand.

TheDraliDragon

2:27am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

Kane smiled and rested his head on her shoulder for a breif moment before walking along with her.

petra13131

2:29am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

Zen smiled at him.

TheDraliDragon

2:41am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

Sahaestiel looked around. Dark clouds appeared and threatened rain. "We should hurry. What was the name of the resturaunt?" he asked

petra13131

2:50am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"It's called Gina's." Zen said.

TheDraliDragon

2:51am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"Gina's... Gina's... Oh that one?" asked Sahaestiel

petra13131

2:53am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"The Italian one." Zen said.

TheDraliDragon

3:11am Mar 23 2013

Normal User

"yes!" said Sahaestiel leading them towards the resturaunt.

Go to page: 1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 153