Citizen Erased. (Private, 1x1 with Petra13131)

Go to page: 1 ... 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138 ... 153 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

4:37am May 9 2013

Normal User

Drakkspar swung a massive fist as an uppercut into Devon's gut

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

4:52am May 10 2013

Normal User

Devon doubled over as the air vacated his lungs.

TheDraliDragon

4:21am May 11 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo swung his knife at drakksparr but missed and was thrown into a wall.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

4:24am May 11 2013

Normal User

Devon bared his fangs.

TheDraliDragon

4:25am May 11 2013

Normal User

Drakkspar bared his larger ones.

petra13131

4:28am May 11 2013

Normal User

"My sniper is better than yours!" Devon hissed.
Summer fired of a shot at Drakkspar.

TheDraliDragon

4:33am May 11 2013

Normal User

Drakkspar flinched as soon as he heard what Devon said. The bullet hit him in the chest and he fell backwards.

petra13131

4:35am May 11 2013

Normal User

Devon grinned, "That's my girl." he said, "Where's your little sniper?"

TheDraliDragon

4:38am May 11 2013

Normal User

Nersan reinforcements rushed dow the stairs firing handguns.

Sahaestiel reached the back door unopposed but it was locked.

petra13131

4:40am May 11 2013

Normal User

Devon tried to dodge the oncoming bullets but several shots entered his right leg.

TheDraliDragon

4:45am May 11 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo raised his arms and the floor shattered as a dome of earth surrounded Devon and Ukamundo.

"This'll keep us safe till Haesty and Midnight arrive. "

petra13131

4:47am May 11 2013

Normal User

"Do you want me to teleport the door away?" Midnight asked.

Devon swore loudly, "Some bastards are going to die." he hissed.

TheDraliDragon

4:49am May 11 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo handed Devon a pain dulling herb before looking at his wounds. "any go through" he asked

Sahaestiel nodded.

petra13131

4:52am May 11 2013

Normal User

Midnight put her hand on the door and it soon disappeared.

"I think one might have." Devon said.

TheDraliDragon

4:55am May 11 2013

Normal User

"good its the ones still there that're the problem" said Ukamundo.

"so where'd it go?" Haesty asked bowing his head to fit through the door.

petra13131

4:58am May 11 2013

Normal User

"It's somewhere behind us." Midnight said as she followed him in.

"I know." Devon said.

TheDraliDragon

5:01am May 11 2013

Normal User

"mind if i try and pull them out? If Haesty or Midnight heal you then the wound might seal the bullet inside you." said Ukamundo.

Sahaestiel nodded and walked through the building.

petra13131

5:02am May 11 2013 (last edited on 5:03am May 11 2013)

Normal User

"You can try if you want." Devon said, "They'll come out eventually when I heal anyway."
"So what are we looking for?" Midnight asked.

TheDraliDragon

4:02am May 12 2013

Normal User

"How long would it take?" Ukamundo asked

haesty heard the gunshots and started running "That!" he yelled

petra13131

4:05am May 12 2013

Normal User

"About an hour usually." Devon said, "But if I concentrate I'm sure I can get it down to about ten minutes."

Midnight followed after him.

Go to page: 1 ... 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138 ... 153