Citizen Erased. (Private, 1x1 with Petra13131)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 153 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

12:40am Nov 8 2012

Normal User

Hold on... working on it...

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

12:43am Nov 8 2012

Normal User

(My arm just disappeared.....)

TheDraliDragon

12:46am Nov 8 2012

Normal User

(...)

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

12:47am Nov 8 2012

Normal User

(That was a joke....I'm sorry XD)

TheDraliDragon

12:53am Nov 8 2012

Normal User

(I'm currently looking for a plot. Here's a bio skeleton. It's a lazy one :)

::Name::

::Species::

::Age::

::Appearance::

::Powers::

::Other::

(Lazy bio is Lazy)

TheDraliDragon

1:19am Nov 8 2012 (last edited on 10:51pm Dec 12 2012)

Normal User

Syra Fireheart
Cedymn (hiding in mortal form)
about 100000 years old.
Curvy with long red hair. Pale skin and blue eyes. When she wants to she resembles an angel.
Arcane energy powers, expert martial artist and firearms user.
Half Daemon, Azkalleon's daughter.

Ukamundo Galamachi
Salim
http://dralicoma.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5ifjqd
Elemental powers (Fire, water, Earth and air), skilled warrior and soldier.
A learned herbalist. Also a baker.

Sahaestiel
Kinbeast
Old as the Universe
http://featherblaka.deviantart.com/art/KinBeast-for-James-318905211
Powerful psychic powers.
He used to be a God, has since given up most of his powers.

Azkalleon 'Fireheart'
Daemon
240000ish
Muscular yet slightly anaerexic build, large, sharp talons and fangs. Crests and horns on his head. Black skin and yellow eyes. Can grow small bat/dragon wings.
Chaotic energy powers, immensely strong and resilient. Can teleport and perform strange phenomena
Syra's father. he takes up her last name to impress her.

Kane Darkeye
salim
unknown
Pale and muscular with intricate tattoos covering his chest and arms. Doesn't wears black pants and a black blindfold.
Talumancer, Umbramancer, Cruormancer, master swordsman, can sense things.
Used to live in self exile

petra13131

1:21am Nov 8 2012 (last edited on 3:55pm Dec 12 2012)

Normal User

::~Name~::
Lillian Jones
::~Age~::
::~Gender~::
Female
::~Looks~::

::~Species~::
Kitsunemimi
::~Powers~::
She has the ability to mold gems and crystals into different ob[injection]jects and bend them to her will.She also has the strangest power of changing people ,she doesn't do it on purpose but it just happens as I have observed.
::~other~::
She prefers to be called Lilly and will get more then slightly annoyed if you call her Lillian.
____
Winter Hailstorm
Female

http://www.uimages.org/wallpapers/2012/02/gothic-anime-girl-beautiful-beauty-black-hair-600x960.jpg

Shadow sprite
She can melt into shadows and use them to transport her places (As long as there is a shadow there for her to exit from). She can also make clones of herself but they don't last very long and can only tell lies. She is also able to create large amounts of pain. She can also sprout wings of a jet black coloration if she wants to.
She has a poetry book.

____

Summer Hailstorm
female

Light sprite
She is able to transport herself using light to a location of her choice(Whether it is natural or man made as long as there is light on the other end). She can also make clones of herself but they don't last long and can only tell the truth. She is also able to cure people of any pain they may have. She can also grow a pair of white wings is she feels the need to fly.
Summer:Winter is my twin sister guess she forgot to tell you that.
__
 Devon Nightingale
male
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/bc4582b0077ff4ad20cbe9cab92438a41289532771_full.png
Vampire
(Sub-species unknown)
He has enhanced speed and strength and has the power to know when you're lying to him.
He has been through the ritual so he can walk in the sun.

Midnight Silver-Wind
Looks around twenty, real age unknown.
Female

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/b0ccd9f9c44bf9604a2a1cdc7759a313/http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm204/rockangelxx/anime_girl_with_black_hair_and_blue_eyes-1600x900-1.jpg
E-Vamp
As with the rest of her sub-species of vampire Midnight is able to walk in daylight. Her bite also possesses healing properties as well as a mood boost. It is also thought that the bite of an E-vamp graces on with good luck, this has still yet to be proven.
But unlike the rest of her kind Midnight is a keen mind reader and has the rare ability to teleport.  
She can be a bit of a troll at times and often meddles with other peoples business.

Zeneillia Faraday
Unknown
 ::Gender::

Female
::Looks::
 http://wallpaperscraft.com/image/akiyama_mio_anime_girl_brunette_hat_19247_preview.jpg

Human
None
She can play the harp and carries a weapon on her at all times (A gun in her left boot ,a knife in her right.).

TheDraliDragon

1:26am Nov 8 2012 (last edited on 1:33am Nov 8 2012)

Normal User

(Never mind i ahve to go now. Goodnight)

petra13131

1:43am Nov 8 2012

Normal User

(Nooo D: )

TheDraliDragon

11:53pm Nov 8 2012

Normal User

(Okay, lets start. You may have the honours)

petra13131

11:54pm Nov 8 2012

Normal User

(What are we even doing? XD)

TheDraliDragon

12:01am Nov 9 2012 (last edited on 12:01am Nov 9 2012)

Normal User

(Oh yeah. I forgot. I'm such a derp. Suggesttions?
 Oh and I'm sorry i ditched you today D: )

petra13131

12:19am Nov 9 2012

Normal User

(...Let's just see what we can come up with.
I was sad after school. But James that's okay you had important Halo matters to attend to.)

Lilly walked down the path of her house and slung her bag over her shoulder. She lazily opened the gate before walking through and letting it close itself as she made her way down the footpath. She yawned a little before wiping her eyes "I get up way to early for this stuff." she said looking up at the early morning sky.

TheDraliDragon

12:21am Nov 9 2012

Normal User

Azkalleon was lying on the doorstep, his eyes closed and his arms folded across his chest.

petra13131

12:23am Nov 9 2012

Normal User

Lilly looked around with another small yawn "Nope you're picturing things." she muttered before continuing on her way, "You really mustn't be late."

TheDraliDragon

12:33am Nov 9 2012

Normal User

Azkalleon stirred and fell upwards into the sky, then righted himslef and floated there. "Sup lils" he said, casually pretending that he didn''t just break the laws of physics.

petra13131

12:36am Nov 9 2012

Normal User

Lilly looked at Azkalleon "I'm sorry to be rude but I seriously do not have time for you right now sir." she said bowing her head slightly, "My apologies."

TheDraliDragon

12:45am Nov 9 2012

Normal User

"Where are you going Lils?"

petra13131

12:53am Nov 9 2012

Normal User

"Well I was planning on going to a small gathering of friends." Lilly said, "But I have to get things fist and the list of things I have to get is quite large. I have no time I am sorry......And were you camped on my doorstep?"

TheDraliDragon

12:56am Nov 9 2012

Normal User

"Yes. I wanted to ask you something"

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 153