*~ I'll go crazy without you {Tsunade x Momo} So, tell me you love me ~*

Go to page: 1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 Bookmark Thread
MomokoCove

8:59pm Sep 13 2010

Normal User

"Alex apparently decided he needed to leave a mark since I tried to resist..."Jae tried to explain quietly, and hoping James would understand.He was a bit nervous about this.And to add to it since he was stayign with James if he was upset it'd be more akward than ever and he did not want that.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

9:07pm Sep 13 2010 (last edited on 10:29am Sep 19 2010)

Normal User

[bump]

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
LadyTsunade

9:43pm Sep 14 2010 (last edited on 5:50pm Sep 19 2010)

Normal User

James threw a quick glare at Alex, who didn't see it, before he got closer to Jae on the bed. He gently pulled Jae's face toward him and kissed the edge of Jae's mouth and smiled. "As long as you resisted.." He told him, that made him feel so much better knowing that he didn't actually consent to the mark that Alex had given him in the closet a few minutes before.

He then kissed his lower lip slowly, wanting to make Jae both forget about Alex and focus on him instead. He used his other hand to gently message the other's neck. He hoped that Jae didn't mind him kissing him in front of everyone. Technically behind everyone but still, he didn't really care anymore. If he was shy to kiss Jae in public there was no reason for the two of them to be together anyways.

"Hey hey you two!" Alex exclaimed, making the rest of the group turn round to look at James and Jae. Whistles and 'woots' erupted from them as they watched. James blush slightly and waved at them to turn around. Most laughed but few turned around. "Save it for the closet you two." Alex told the two again. "James, wheres your item?!" Alex laughed. James held sighed and threw the pen at Alex's face. It hit him in the forehead, shocking him slightly. "Rude." He said flatly before he picked up the pen up off the floor. The group laughed at the scene. 

"Get you partner and get~" Alex instructed James.  

LadyTsunade

10:29am Sep 19 2010

Normal User

[[ I solemnly swear....
that I am never bumping this again. o o]]

MomokoCove

9:33pm Sep 19 2010

Normal User

"That's me then."Jae told him before gently grabbing James' wrist and pulling him over to the closet.He was having a good time and hadn't even noticed that Damien was here.He wondered if James was enjoying himself as well though.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

9:48pm Sep 19 2010

Normal User

James followed his quickly to the people and past everyone else that was waiting for their turn to go into the closet. Nearly everyone had gone already and was just waiting for the last two. James closed the closet door behind them quickly, only to hear whistles and cheers that were slightly muffled from the other end of the door. He smiled in the dark, trying to let his eye readjust to the darkness. 

The people cheering him and Jae on weren't so bad, at least they weren't gawking and goggling at them like most did. Like on their first date to the movies were people had actually recorded them. That was awful. He suddenly remembered that jae had p*censored*ed out in here, "You ok?" He asked quietly into the darkness, his eyes were nearly as adjusted as they were going to get and he could just see Jae's thin outline in front of him.

Alex started the timer just outside, "Those two are just a little bit too eager if you ask me." He said to the group. 

LadyTsunade

12:51am Sep 20 2010

Normal User

[[ *sings* And like a bird whos wings are broken, you live without direction *dances* ]]

MomokoCove

8:02pm Sep 20 2010

Normal User

"I'm fine."Jae told James quietly before pulling him a bit closer to himself."Are you alright with all the attention?"He asked before kissing him on the neck gently.This was much different than before and Jae was comfortable now.He fetl relaxed with James.

LadyTsunade

8:09pm Sep 20 2010

Normal User

"I don't love it." James answered him, that felt unbelievably good. He wrapped his arms loosely around the other's hips and got rid of the space between them. "But it isn't as bad as it could be... what about you?" He asked quietly, he really didn't want anyone to be listening to them while they were in here. He doubted they were but still. That was a slightly creepie and pressuring thought.

MomokoCove

6:56pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

"I don't really mind..."Jae told James quietly and leaning against him a bit.It was nice to relax even if this was a bit out of the ordinary.Then agin, they probably wouldn't get many chances to be alone during the party.He was mostly glad to be away from the pressure of other at the moment though.

LadyTsunade

11:08pm Sep 25 2010 (last edited on 6:50pm Sep 26 2010)

Normal User

James smiled a small smile in the darkness of the closet, "Ok." He responded, he was enjoying the time they were getting together after days of being apart. But... maybe he was being too clingy? Jae had already told him that he was over protective. He needed to work on that. Soon. He didn't want to hold Jae back or get in his way, that was the very opposite of what he wanted to do for Jae.

He trusted his senses to guide him in the dark, but he managed to kiss the side of Jae's mouth. That was fine, he could work with that. He kissed from there to Jae's jawline and just to the hollow under his ear. He smiled a little before he continued. If Jae wanted him to stop all he had to do was tell him so and then he would. He kissed down his neck, bibbled a bit, and continued to his shoulder.

He wasn't about to do anything inappropriate with Jae, things that should only be done in the privacy of the bedroom, in this closet with others just outside. But there was nothing wrong with just having a little fun and with him right? Of course not...

Time ran out for the two of them far too quickly and soon Alex was knocking on the door to let them know that they only had a minute before he opened the door on them.  

LadyTsunade

10:15pm Sep 28 2010

Normal User

[[ *sings* I put away the groceries and I take my daily bread. I dream of your arms around me as I tuck the kids in bed. I don't know what you're doing and i don't know where you are but i look up at that great big sky and I hope your wishing on that same bright star. I wonder, I pray. I sleep alone, I cry alone, and its so hard living here on my own. So please, come home soon. I know were here together, even though were far apart. And I wear our lucky penny around my neck pressed to my heart. I wonder, I pray. I sleep alone, I cry alone, and it so hard living here on my own. So please, come home soon. I still imagine your touch, its beautiful missing something that much. But sometimes love needs a fighting chance. So I wait my turn until its my turn to dance. I wonder, I pray. i sleep alone, I cry alone, without you this house is not a home. So please, I walk alone, I try alone, and i wait for... I don't want to die alone... So please.... come home soon. Come home soon... Come home soon.. ]]

Wow.......... Tsunade got bored o.o; 

MomokoCove

8:30pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

Jae frowned, his arms still around the silver haired teen."That ended too quickly..."He whispered to James sweetly.He wished he could just tell Alex off and have another 15 minutes with James but knew that was not going to happen.The closet was quiet as Jae awaited a reply, and gently released the other from the embrace, and draped his arms around James' neck lovingly instead.

LadyTsunade

9:20pm Sep 29 2010 (last edited on 9:23pm Sep 29 2010)

Normal User

James rested his forehead on his lover's in the dark. "Way too quickly." He agreed, pulling Jae closer to him despite the remaining time spiraling to an end just outside of the closet door. Soon the bell would ring and the door would be opened and the two of them revealed. He sighed quietly. Then again, the party should be over soon unless Alex wasn't satisfied, then this thing would drag on. And maybe it was just him but he just wanted to be alone with Jae for a while.

The door was opened and the closet was showered in light. James blinked blindly for a moment before he looked to Alex. "Hey you two~ Times up! Out! Out! Out!" Alex said shooing them away. There were whistles and claps but nothing over the top as James pulled Jae out of the closet with him gently. 

MomokoCove

9:48pm Sep 29 2010 (last edited on 9:56pm Sep 29 2010)

Normal User

Jae had gently pulled away from James when it was known he was going into the closet with Damien.With a sigh he headed downstairs to grab something to drink.When he did get tothe kitchen he saw a few small boxes on the counter.He took a closer and was surprised.Who had brouht pregnancy tests?Curiousity getting the better of him he grabbed a gallon of water and took a few large swallows.He then scooped up the boxes and headed to the bathroom.When, he walked out he sat at the couch a look of shock on his face from the first result.It had read positive.That had to be a mistake right?Worriedly he got the gallon of water again and drank some more before going and taking the test twice more.They had as well turned out positive."...This can't be right...Maybe they were outdated?That's gotta be it."He told himself worriedly and putting them in his pocket before heading upstairs.He saw James was not out of the closet yet, and walked over."James!"He exclaimed as yanked the door open in a panic.Despite the fact Damien looked confused Jae grabbed James by the hand and pulled him out of the closet gently."I need to talk to you..."He told his lover in a panicked whisper.

LadyTsunade

10:11pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

"Hey! Hey!" Alex exclaimed, his game had been interrupted. "You can't just open the door before time was up, what if they were indecent?" Alex asked, hands on his hips. "Shut up Alex, I'm not you." James retorted and ignored him and he lead Jae out of the room. It was loud out there... where to go? He took him to his parents old room, he still couldn't go into his brothers yet. Not yet.

Everything was how they had left it. Bed, dressers, his father's suit was still laying on the side of the bed. This didn't bother him as much as his brother's room did, he didn't know how he had left it. He closed the door behind him and turned to Jae, worry starting to take over. "What is it?" He asked him, "If its about me in the closet with that guy, nothing happened." He started. They had been only standing there.

MomokoCove

10:17pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

"It's not that..."Jae told him before pulling out the test strips and pressing them into James' palm."These.That is what's wrong."He told him quietly, and was obviously worried though.He looked at James for a moment worry obviously able to be seen in Jae's eyes before he looked away for a brief moment.He didn't know what to do now.Nervousness and panic had taken over, and he had no idea what he should say.

LadyTsunade

10:21pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

James was clearly shocked to be handed something like this, but he didn't look at them too closely so he wasn't aware that they were all positive. He was surprised that they were pregnancy test strip and helped them away from himself. "Ew! Jae! Don't mess with these, do you know what they are?!" He asked. The fact that Jae had used these and not some random girl didn't even cross his mind. He looked at Jae, a frown on his face.

MomokoCove

10:25pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

"James you don't get it.I used them..."Jae told him quietly, and automatically had felt horrible.Maybe he shouldn't have even told James.Would it have been better not to?He was beginning to wonder if it would have been better that way.Jae sighed and looked at the ground already feeling like James wouldn't understand.He wasn't sure what to do now at all.He hoped James took this ok, and was getting more nervous by the second.

LadyTsunade

10:45pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

James didn't understand, not a first. "But... why... did you...?" He looked at the test strips in his hands. There were at least four or five. And they were all positive. "But wait... Jae... thats... thats not possible." He started, still looking at the little pink pluses on the strips. "They're all positive, you couldn't have... maybe you did it wrong." He said, but how do you do a pregnancy test wrong? He wasn't sure, but Jae must have found a way because this simply wasn't possible.

"Why did you even take a pregnancy test in the first place?" He asked, a p*censored*ing thought was that he wasn't waiting for any of his questions to be answered and he was probably freaking Jae out but he was freaked out too! "This box must have been outdated." He told Jae with a shrug, "Or.. or maybe..." He didn't know. "It could be food, did you eat anything weird?" He asked almost desperate for a sensible answer. Jae wasn't pregnant..... It wasn't possible. 

Go to page: 1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29