*~ I'll go crazy without you {Tsunade x Momo} So, tell me you love me ~*

Go to page: 1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 Bookmark Thread
MomokoCove

9:59pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Jae stirred a bit, before opening his eyes slowly and sitting up.With a yawn he look at James who appeared be asleep with his eyes closed.Sighing, he got up and headed for the door.He figured since he was already up it would be best bot to disturb his lover.After all, he had been around for Jae alot lately.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

10:25pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

James made a small noise as he lifted his head to look over at Jae as he got up and crossed the room silently. "Need something?" He asked him quietly, but loud enough that Jae could have heard him easily. He knew that jae was about to get up, but it was taken slightly longer for him to do so.

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
MomokoCove

11:15pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

"I was just going to get some food.You don't have to get up."Jae told him calmly, and quietly.He thought James should rest but this would probably be protested.In a way he was hoping James wouldn't insist on going to get it himself even though walking around with the extra weight was a bit tiring.He coluldn't believe it would be like this for another five months.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

11:34pm Oct 8 2010 (last edited on 12:49am Oct 9 2010)

Normal User

Something told James to just give up and let him get his own food if he really wanted to, probably the sleep deprived part of him. But another part of him wanted to help him so that he didn't have to do anything in his current condition. So his reply was, "You sure?" He asked, he was already starting to lay back down.

He wondered how tired Jae was,the unnatural strain on his body must be doing something to him. Surely. It was doing something to him and he wasn't even the one that was pregnant. 

LadyTsunade

12:09am Oct 10 2010

Normal User

[[ *dances* Last name: Ever! First name: Greatest! ]]

LadyTsunade

12:03am Oct 11 2010

Normal User

[[ *sigh* e_e ]]

LadyTsunade

11:26pm Oct 13 2010

Normal User

[[ *pets the cat and watches the fish* ]]

MomokoCove

5:41pm Oct 18 2010

Normal User

Damien was in a rush when he ran out the door, focused on getting to work on time."I'm so late!"He shouted to himself knowing that he was even though he was still rushing himself.When he did arrive at the the small cafe he parked his car, and ran inside.Once he was inside and ready to work he sighed before starting his work.This was already the start of a bad day.

Jae nodded to James with a tired smile."Yeah, I can manage."He told him before yawning, he was obviously exhausted but didn't want to make James do any more work.With that he headed downstairs to see what was in the fridge calmly.He was actually terrible at cooking and had no idea what he would make since he could barely make a salad without nearly losing a hand.

LadyTsunade

6:37pm Oct 18 2010

Normal User

James decided to lay down just for a few more minutes before h would get up and go and help Jae if he still needed any in a few minutes. He doubted that he would though, if he said that he could handle feeding himself then he probably could. But James felt obligated to do everything for him, so that he didn't have to strain in any way if he really didn't have to.

--- 

Alex got up quickly before the other male woke up and got dressed. He smiled, pulling on a pair of the other's black skinny jeans and his own white undershirt and black button up shirt. That was just something he did, stealing something of his partner's and laving whatever else it was. IF it annoyed the other person, it was a bonus for him.

He was soon outside and on his motorcycle. James had gotten him hooked on them, and if he could ride them, then Alex could ride them better. he was actually pretty skilled, but paled in comparison to James. He backed out of the driveway and went into the search of foon an possible another 'victim'.

LadyTsunade

7:52pm Oct 21 2010

Normal User

[[ In my own little corner in my own little chair :3 ]]

MomokoCove

1:45pm Oct 24 2010

Normal User

Jae somehow managed to cook a decent breakfast if that is what you could call it.It was for both him and James since he wanted to surprise him.it was just eggs sunny side up and toast with jelly.Was that even considered a decent breakfast?Well, he supposed it would be enough as he poured two gl*censored*es of orange juice and set the table.He sighed and waited for James to come downstairs as he *censored*umed he would.He was really hoping he wouldn't have to get him up.

LadyTsunade

2:01pm Oct 24 2010 (last edited on 3:31pm Oct 24 2010)

Normal User

James, after a few minutes of silently laying down, enjoying the comforter, got up and headed downstairs. He didn't smell smoke, so that was a good thing. But smelled something good actually. He went down the stairs slowly so that he wouldn't miss any and tumble down.

If that wasn't a wake up call he didn't know what was. He reached the living room and turned into the kitchen to be greeted with eggs and toast. "...Morning." He said, then looked at the clock. Late morning now, but still morning. 

He walked over to Jae, "Need help with anything?" He offered, beating down a yawn. He looked like he had everything covered but he had decided to ask him anyway, just make make sure and not seem rude.

-----

[[ uhhhhhh.... Alex.... Hm.... ]]

Alex pa.ss in between unsuspecting cars on the road, a few honks sounded after him from nervous drivers. But he had everything covered and didn't worry too much about them.

Soon he cam to an exit and decided to get off and maybe get some gas before he got back onto the intersection. He pulled into the gas station and went in to pay, it was pre-pay here, how troublesome. flirted with the guy behind the counter, too bad he was straight, but still, Alex had fun. 

Back outside he leaned onto the bike as the gas was flowing and looked around. He spotted a cute cafe just across the way a puckered his lips in thought. Maybe he'd stop by there? It was certainly original looking. After he was done here he got back on and pulled away, crossing the street into a nearly crowded parking lot and parked, going inside/

MomokoCove

9:15pm Oct 25 2010

Normal User

Damien smiled, and energetically approached the new customer that had walked in. "Hello.Welcome to the cafe, I'm Damien.I'll be serving you while you're here."He purred energetically after he was seated and everything.This wa sstandard routine, and sometimes got boring.But Damien did his job with a smile.

Jae smiled and shook his head."Everything is fine."He told James before placing a soft kiss on his lover's lips and pulling away."Besides you relax a bit James.I want you to enjoy this."He told him.It was true, he though James needed a small break from running around.He figured it would be good for him.

LadyTsunade

8:55pm Oct 26 2010

Normal User

Alex didn't recognize Damien, his little party over at James' house was almost nearly forgotten and if he had nearly forgotten the party at this point, how was he going to remember a particular face from that party? But then again, even if he didn't remember him that didn't mean that he wasn't going to flirt with him.

"Thank you~" He purred. 

"Ok." James responded and kissed Jae back while he could. He smiled at what Jae said and gave him another quick kiss and let him go. "Thank you~" He told him quietly. He was tired, and he did want to relax but he still felt like he should help a little.

[[ Ah, fail :3 Just for you~ <3 ]] 

LadyTsunade

10:00pm Oct 28 2010

Normal User

[[I put a spell on you!! And now you're mine~]]

LadyTsunade

2:21am Oct 29 2010

Normal User

[[ I don't know what to do anymore. Every time I let my guard down, hoping for something good to come mt way, hoping no one will hurt me, it never ends good. I turn around and realize how foolish I was when I see that you're with someone else. It seems like only yesterday when you said you loved me and wanted to be with me. Now that I've let down my guard, in hopes that you'd come and make me complete, I can see how foolish I am.

Once again, I'm left asking the wall if theres something wrong with me. I look for you, but all I see is the shell of the guy who claimed that he loves me, but is now holding another dear to him. One that has hurt him more than once in the past, and one that finds entertainment and hilarity in hurting you.

Is it because I'm not abusive? Is it because I'm kind and caring? I it because the thought of cheating on you has never once has crossed my mind? Please tell me, I feel like I'm going insane! I feel like the only thing for me to do anymore is exist in an empty body in hopes that someone will come along and love me.

But now I realize my dream is all lies and I realize that no one will ever love me for who I am. ]] 

LadyTsunade

6:24pm Oct 30 2010

Normal User

[[ I don't know =| ]]

LadyTsunade

12:13am Nov 5 2010

Normal User

[[ I need you to love meee!! *sings* ]]

LadyTsunade

12:03am Nov 6 2010 (last edited on 1:36pm Nov 6 2010)

Normal User

[Dead?]

MomokoCove

5:49pm Nov 7 2010

Normal User

(( No.Not dead,But I'm braindead.e.e ))

Jae was happy to be living with James and thought about this quietly as they ate.He wasn't sure what to say since it seemed lately they both were exhausted.It had been awhile but when Jae finished he got one of his sick feelings.He clasped his hand over his mouth and made a dart for the bathroom before getting sick and emptying his breakfast into the white bowl.He sighed, and stood up before rinsing his mouth out with water from the sink.Jae looked in the mirror to see if he looked as tired as he felt and sure enough he did."Is this really what I want?"He asked himself quietly, looking in the mirror.

Damien was in a cheery mood and smiled at Alex eagerly."Is there anything in particular you'd like today?"He asked with a purr.Damien enjoyed his job and loved to see customers leave happy really.Some people thought it was out of character for him but it was actuallya nice change from the hurt faces of past relationships whenever he happened to see them.

Go to page: 1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29