*~ I'll go crazy without you {Tsunade x Momo} So, tell me you love me ~*

Go to page: 1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 Bookmark Thread
LadyTsunade

3:30pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

Alex watched Jae pull out his item but didn't react, keeping a careful face on and he went on to James, who was of course sitting beside Jae. James reached for the bag but Alex pulled it away before he could put his hand into the cool darkness. "Oops." He sighed. "I don't have to play this game, Alex." James told him, not in the mood to get messed with by Alex. "Don't be a baby." Alex scoffed and let him get something. 

James pulled a pen. He hadn't watched anyone put in their items so he didn't know who he got. He sat quietly and watched as everyone else pulled things out of the bag.

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
MomokoCove

3:34pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

Jae looked at James to see what he pulled and realized it was hiw own item."Looks like you're going to be with me."He told him queitly with a bit of smile.He was glad there was a chance to be with James honestly.It made him feel alot better since it would've been akward if Damien pulled his item.

Damien watched as the bag was put it front of him before quickly grabbing something as though the bag would've gotten pulled from him too if he was slow.A guitar pick.Who did that belong again?He knew it wasn't Jae.That was for sure.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

4:05pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

Alex recognized James' guitar pick, his initials scraped into the plastic and felt jealous. Who was this guy? He'd never seen him before, though he was incredibly cute. He continued until everyone had pulled something before he too grabbed something from the bag. It felt cold hand hard as he pulled it out of the darkness of the bag. He didn't look at it as he had another announcement. "Ok, everyone upstairs. Last room and we'll continue there." Alex smiled as everyone moved.

James smiled at Jae, glad he did't get someone else. "I was hoping I would." He told Jae, leaning over to kiss Jae on the cheek. He had been hoping to get Jae, it was true. But he wondered who Jae had got, because he didn't mention it it made him curious. He heard Alex's announcement and glared at him, why did he just tell everyone to go to play this game in his room. "Nobody touch anything!" he warned as he help Jae up.

MomokoCove

4:14pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

Jae smiled at James as he stood, and followed with the others."If they do you can just say the party is over."Jae whispered to him, grabbing his hand.Gradually, they were moving along and soon had reached James' room.Automatically, Jae lead James to over to bed and sat down while waiting for James to sit next to him.

Damien had also followed everyone, and had proceeded to sit on the floor as a few others did so whiel some others stood.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

4:29pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

James laughed lightly at that, knowing he could right now and everyone would leave. He followed the other and laced his finger's with Jae's. He watched everyone sit down in his room and was relieved when everyone simply sat down instead of messing with his guitars and stuffs. He sat beside Jae want waited for Alex to begin again since he was obviously leading the game. 

Alex closed the door and the music downstairs was instantly a bit quieter. He turned to the group and smiled, "Ok, whos ready to play? " A few looked excited while others were nervous. "Good! ok..." Alex said excitedly and went over to Jae. "We'll start with yo, hold up your item." Alex sad, biting back his excitement."  

MomokoCove

4:34pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

Jae was pretty sure Alex already knew what his item was but held up the necklace, and said nohing.He knew James wouldn't like the fact he was with somebody else one bit but would have to hold out on quitting.It was definitely to late to quit and he gently pulled his hand away from James seeing as he would have to get up anyways.

LadyTsunade

6:29pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

Alex beamed, "Oh my, thats me." He said cheerfully as he turn the necklace and put it around his neck once again. It was cold against his collarbone as he clipped the clasp. He looked at James, "Hope you don't mind if I burrow your boyfriend for a moment." He told him and grabbed Jae's hand and pulled him up and after him to the closet.

James took his hand back when Jae let go of it and watched as he raised up his item. He felt his heart sink in dread when he instantly recognized Alex's necklace. And there Alex went asking him if he 'minds'. Of course he 'minds'! He glared at Alex as he scampered off with Jae close behind him. 

"Oh... Lucky Hartz." Someone said down on the floor in front of him. "I heard that Alex is really loose." One of them said, making James glare at them now. "Yeah like... he'd do anything with anyone that asked in  public bathroom loose." Another said quietly to the other. They both laughed. "I hope he got my item." "Yeah me to." Their whole conversation was hushed but they were sitting right in front of James so he heard everything. 

-

Alex pulled Jae into the closet and the darkness was immediate. The only light was the small line of orange color at the bottom of the door where the light streamed steadily in. "Good thing this closet is a walk in..." Alex said aloud, "Or it might cause a bit of claustrophobia." He chuckled lightly for a few seconds before he reached out and grabbed Jae's shoulders and locked his fingers around Jae's neck. He smiled in the dark, excitement rising. "I'm not going to do anything major."

MomokoCove

6:55pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

Jae slightly was unsure how to react but nodded."Sounds reasonable enough."He mumbled not bothering to make any attempt to move away.He knew he would regret this but he figured if he did make a rejection Alex would just persist.

LadyTsunade

7:12pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

Alex smiled, "Good." He told him quietly and let his lips find Jae's jawline. He kisses very slowly down, they had 15 minutes together. Why rush? "If you don't like it... I'll do something else for you." He kissed down to just below his ear. "And if you resist... I'll leave marks... and make a big deal." He kissed his ear lobe. "And I know you don't want anyone to hear or see that." He whispered. "So might as well enjoy it a little." He told him, "Besides... it's no fun enjoying something alone." he purred. Kissing Jae's earlobe once before moving down again. "Right?"

-

James couldn't hear anything inside the room so it couldn't be very bad and seeing as it was his house and room he decided to take charge while Alex was in there. He set his alarm to go off in 14 minutes. 

MomokoCove

7:25pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

"No."Jae told him simply making a move to back up.He was actually now unsure of this.Did he really want there to a big fuss?Wouldn't James get upset at that?He wasn't sure now and didn't know exactly what to do.It was even more confusing knowing he couldn't quite see what he was doing with there being no lighting.

LadyTsunade

7:39pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

Alex chuckled, moving with Jae. He went ahead and pushed Jae against the wall, careful not to push him down. That wouldn't be good. "I understand you're like... dating James and all. I get that, but I'm not about to just stand here with a cutie like you with a perfect opportunity in my hands." He explained, he kissed Jae neck, the threat of a hickey there. "And if you're worried about James, he'll understand." Alex said, playing on that to see the reaction. "He won't understand hickeys and me making a bunch of noise in here."  

MomokoCove

7:53pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

"He won't understand either way.He knows I won't sit and obey quietly."Jae told him glancing to see if there any way to move more and took a step to side hoping this would distract him or least get him to back off a bit.Why'd he have to end up with Alex?If only it was Damien or Eric even.At least he'd have a chance of nothing going on then.

LadyTsunade

8:14pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

10 minutes left now~

Alex thought this was funny, if Jae didn't try to resist it wouldn't have been fun for him. He put his leg in between Jae's legs, and dangerously high up as well. This way the only way to move would be onto Alex. He moved onto him again. "Fine." Alex purred, kissing Jae's neck again. This time he left a dark hickey and moved on again. He ran his hands down Jae's side and stopped at his hips, hooking his fingers underneath his shirt and moving his hands back up. Jae's skin underneath his fingers.

He pulled the neck of Jae's collar down to get to his shoulder. "I think... it would be better if you made the noise..." He said with a smirk against Jae's skin. "That would drive James crazy..." He purred excitedly. 

MomokoCove

9:36pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

Jae was unsure what to do but was feeling slightly lightheaded, and turned hsi head away."Not now.I honestly don't see the point in trying to mess with him.Is it re--"He had almost blacked out for a moment there but shook his head and tried to clear his mind and focus on the situation at hand.

LadyTsunade

9:59pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

6 minutes left~ 

Alex looked at him for a moment, he didn't finish his sentence. He didn't think that he was about to pa.ss out, he was thinking that he had done it. He continued and started kissing his neck once again. "Is it what?" He asked.

MomokoCove

10:53pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

Jae was about to reply but felt lightheaded again and couldn't think straight.He tried to stand up straight but it faded to black as he lost conicious.

LadyTsunade

11:16pm Sep 12 2010 (last edited on 11:43pm Sep 12 2010)

Normal User

2 minutes left~ 

Alex was surprised when Jae went limp and leaned into him. Alex looked at him, "...Jae." He said as he started to get heavy. "Jae!" He repeated when he still hadn't responded. He took his hand and lifted Jae's head from his shoulder. Did he just p.*censored* out? "Oh *censored*! Jae!" He yelled. 

James perked up, having been sitting beside the door waiting for the time to be up when Alex yelled. He jumped up and pulled the door open roughly, finding Jae leaning against a panicked looking Alex. That was what scared James, the panic on Alex's face. He was never panicked. "What did you do to him?" James exclaimed, going to take Jae from him. 

"Nothing!! He just freakin'.... pa.ssed out on me." He said, pushing him off into James' arms. James made sure to catch him and bent slightly to pick him up. It was difficult with his being totally limp, but not impossible when he did manage to lift Jae. He took him over to the bed and laid him there.

Everyone was looking from James and Jae to Alex, worried but only slightly. Alex was worried, not exactly sure what had happened in there. "Just... keep going." James told Alex when everything was quiet for the moment. "...Fine." Alex said sulily. He was quiet for a few moments, calming himself. "Ok, Jae is out of commission for the moment." He said finally.

"What happened to him?" Someone asked, "Were you too much for him?" Alex laughed, "No, its stuffy in there and he didn't get enough oxygen." He said with a smirk, "So, don't get too rough in there people." He warned, he was great under pressure and him acting like this made everyone feel better. He went up to someone else, "You're next." The game continued and a couple went into the closet for 15 minutes. 

James tended to Jae' not too worried because he was clearly breathing, but he still wasn't awake. He finally just laid down beside him to wait until he woke up again. 

LadyTsunade

7:33pm Sep 13 2010

Normal User

[[ I will never bump this thread again o o
Just letting you know that. Never O O
Feel the pressure................ ]] 

MomokoCove

8:28pm Sep 13 2010

Normal User

Jae awakened quietly and saw James looking at him."Mmm...?What's wrong?"He asked slightly confused, as he slowly sat up.He slowly remembered what ahd happened."Oh..."He whispered to himself quietly and unsure what to think of all this now that something drastic had ahppened again.Why was he always getting in troublesome situations?

LadyTsunade

8:39pm Sep 13 2010

Normal User

James sat up with him, looking at him carefully. "Don't move around too much." He told him, looking over him quickly. Then he spotted something dark on his neck and reached out automatically to turn Jae's face and look at the mark. "Whats that?" He asked, already knowing what it was but had asked anyway. 

Alex wasn't watching James or Jae so he didn't didn't know about James' reaction yet as two more went into the closet. 

Go to page: 1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29